It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just saying hello.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Hey guys. I've been around ATS for a while now just skimming and reading through a lot of articles and finally decided that I need to create an account. I'm not that much of a writer at all, so it seems quite ironic that I'm joining a website that is for writing. But it's worth giving it a shot. I find ATS a very intriguing website due to the fact that it always leaves you wondering what people are going to post next, ya know? It's always changing, and it's one of those things that just keeps you up all night until you realize what time it actually is after you finish reading that last new post. My main attraction points on ATS would have to be the Space Exploration, Breaking Alter. News, Fragile Earth, and Science & Technology discussion forums. But, along with many other people (I assume), I usually get sidetracked, wandering around in many different threads, to the point that it feels like my heads gonna explode.

All in all, I enjoy reading, and will try and create some interesting threads around here.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Shnurr

Hi Shnurr, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Shnurr

Welcome to ATS!
I look forward to reading some of your posts.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Glad to have you here!
Take your time mate!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Shnurr

I think you'll enjoy it here.

I have to take issue with your assessment that you're "not that much of a writer". What I see so far seems to be a rare talent -- to write conversationally. No pressure though.

Feel free to snag any of us if you have any questions.

p.s. I still think you're a writer.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Shnurr

Hello and welcome to ATS. I am looking forward to seeing what you will post. It is nice to meet you and if you have any questions at all, i will try to help you if i can. I am fairly new myself but i have been on this website 24/7 ever since the moment i signed up so i am pretty familiar with most of it.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Staysay29

Thanks
I'm sure I'll be okay for now. I've been an addicted reader for the past couple months now so I decided it's time to actually post something. Can't wait till I can actually start a thread
I'll be sure to ask if I need any assistance.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Hello this is a website on the internet and we talk to other people, aliens, lochness monsters and dolphins. If you are interested in speaking with other people, aliens, lochness monsters and dolphins this is a great place to actually speak with other people, aliens, lochness monsters and dolphins because ....um? I like poptarts

new topics

top topics

join