It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS=Hoax Busters.. The best on the net

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I want to first say nice job to everybody on debunking the latest hoax threads. This is an awesome display of a community coming together to get to the bottom of some substantial claims made in the introduction forum. I am proud to be a member of this site and I am on here everyday and plan on being a lifer here.
To be able to debunk a hoaxer in only a few posts, sometimes minutes is an amazing feat that everybody here should be proud of. While it is only right to give someone time to speak their minds on subjects here and prove their claims. There is a line that should not be crossed. I applaud everybody for the time and effort to verify these claims and their origins.

I hope it not out of line posting these closed threads but I believe that everybody should have a chance to see these cases and maybe learn more on how to identify the future hoaxer.

The first thread has been deleted already, they were from the same person. So here is the second one.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

I missed that thread, looked quite fun

It is brilliant how quickly things get debunked and hoaxes exposed, as long as it doesn't become a festival of in-fighting and name calling like in Schnitzls 'Roswell' escapade.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ScorpioRising

It was a fun experience and I learned alot from these situations.

join