It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Kerry returns to Boston early to receive National Security Briefing.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Since I think the terrorists WANT Kerry to win, maybe they think that a "small" attack on Kerry will make people vote for him. This worked for Mayor Street in Philadelphia. He was down in the poles until he found that his office was bugged by the FBI due to a probe of his criminal activities related to selling contracts at the Philly airport. Instantly he jumped to the top of the poles and ~every Black in the city voted for him out of anger at the FBI. (Mayor Street is black) He easily won the election and the post election analysis said 97% of blacks voted for him with a margin of error of +/- 3%.

Please don't blast me: I am not a racist or bigot of any kind...several of my best friends are black. This is just an example of how negative attention can get someone elected and the facts around the recent Philly mayor's race.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Drudgeradio reporting.

Briefed at home in Boston by SENIOR BUSH ADMINISTRATION OFFICIALS

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
Drudgeradio reporting.
Is this a good thing or a bad thing? Is that what commonly happens? Maybe they're telling him the scoop on how they want it to occur?

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   
It's a bit fishy.

It sounds like the National Security team has briefed him.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Senators don't just jump and run home for a little meeting that could be done over the phone, especially Senators running for President. Its pretty clear that something specific is going to be shown to him.

Security briefings are not done over the phone Nerdling. It's not just a little meeting, but there is something definitely going on. Oh and Kerry saying he didn't have time for a national security briefing.....what does he have time for then, just campaigning?

[edit on 11-7-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL

Drudgeradio reporting.
Is this a good thing or a bad thing? Is that what commonly happens? Maybe they're telling him the scoop on how they want it to occur?

How they want it to occur?
Oh, so now they want to get Kerry to follow along...and Kerry is going to go along with it....

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Ah, btw, let me play devil's advocate a bit more. What would be the reason for Kerry not having time earlier on for a security briefing? Could it be that he is in with the so called Al-Q'CIA and knows exactly what is going to happen?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join