It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And the Antichrist is.....well, might be..........

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Why is it so hard to see the relation between finding a GOD partical and disproving GOD as the creator of the big bang. And Anti matter realm visitor????

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
There is no current or up-coming "anti-christ".

The real "anti-christ" died on June 9, 68 A.D.
edit on 19-1-2011 by Junkheap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Why is it so hard to see the relation between finding a GOD partical and disproving GOD as the creator of the big bang. And Anti matter realm visitor????

Thankyou.
It is obvious to me

You should check out my posts on other threads to see how I got to this assumption... I tie a lot of loose ends together to make a pattern that seems to explain a lot....

Football...World Cup, Galaxy vs Cosmos, Beckham vs Cantona, Red Devils and Man United, hahaha who would've thought it??

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Oh come on, we all know the Anit-Christ is gonna turn out to be Bob Geldof or Justin Bilbo Briber Bellend...that weird funny looking kid.
edit on 19/1/11 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
The anti christ will bring everyone together. Everyone. Everyone will forget old religions and old ways to follow this person.

How will this person bring Christian, Jew, Muslim, and all religions together? How will he unite people who currently hate one another?

I figure the only way this would be possible is if this person could show with some certainty that aliens were real.

The aliens in this case would be demonic shape shifters or something, I think. But people would see them and forget their own God, because they would not be able to explain away the aliens. The aliens would be saying there is no God of any sort. At least they will say that they made man. They will say that they seeded us and that in the past people saw aliens, couldn't explain it, and so called them Gods. They will say all religions are the same, because everyone was just seeing the same aliens, but calling them different things.

Either that, or this person will be a highly advanced scientist and try to unite the world under science and use science to explain away God.

Anyway, the deciever will perform "miracles" which will just be some sort of advanced holographics, robotics, or something. They may have some advanced medical knowledge and able to heal a lot of diseases. They may have a way to make plants grow very fast and healthy, bringing food to all people of the Earth. They may bring water to the desert.

Whatever this person is able to do, will be a deception though. They will use science and maybe demonic forces to unite people under one system. They will unite all religions and seem to bring peace to the earth. But if you don't follow their way, they will want to kill you. How is that peaceful? You either are for it or you are against it. If you are against it, you will not be tolerated.

Whatever is coming will deceive many people. It is said even the elite would be deceived, if that were possible. They are saved and will not be deceived.

There will be something coming that will make most people just suddenly not believe in God though. It will seem to be very real and true, nearly undeniable proof that there is no God. It won't just deceive Christians, but anyone who has any religion or concept of a God of any sort.

It will appeal to many people who already do not want to believe there is a God anyway. It will really appeal to them a lot. Then those who kind of don't really know what to believe, it will appeal to them, because it will seem to make a lot of sense. Then those who kind of believe in God, but not really, they will be deceived because their faith is weak too.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
David Mitchell? I don't whole-heartedly believe this, but he is a BBC favourite; has been party to mocking conspiracy theorists on QI and his sketch show; and I can't help feeling he might just be hiding - albeit very well - a somewhat sinister side. I don't really know why I think this as I think he's generally really funny, but this consideration occurs whenever I see him on TV.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by iamahumandoing

hate to burst you guy's bubble but the catholic church is the anti-christ. has been since it's inception.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Robert Reynolds
David Mitchell? I don't whole-heartedly believe this, but he is a BBC favourite; has been party to mocking conspiracy theorists on QI and his sketch show; and I can't help feeling he might just be hiding - albeit very well - a somewhat sinister side. I don't really know why I think this as I think he's generally really funny, but this consideration occurs whenever I see him on TV.

Astute observation

It links to 'Peep Show'.

Think of the way their thoughts are part of the storyline. Entertainment + Thought Placing = Mind Control.
Very clever indeed.
How many people can either relate to one character or the other I wonder?
This also links to the point I touched on last night regarding David Cronenberg and his connection to films and the occult - it all fits very well.
Also connects to the World Cup/s, 1966, The Incredible String Band, Aleister Crowley, The Book of Thoth etc.etc...
Which in turn connects to Qatar and the satellite Eshail/Suhail. There's so much more that fits in too...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I think people are interpreting the Bible/religious texts far too literally. Everything is symbolic of something else. Why does the antichrist have to be a single person? Why can't it be an idea, or a belief like democracy, government, laws, banks, etc.? It could be something people defend and admire vehemently. It is the exploitation of man, the fall of man and that which causes it; the 7 deadly sins and that which embodies all of them. There is so much that we do not understand, yet we try to act as though we have it figured out. Look deeper. Understand that religious texts were meant to give us incite and guide us, not to tell us a fictional/historical story. They were written by people who understood man and his shortcomings. We are predictable, creatures of habit and we are easily exploited and taken advantage of. We are trusting and yearn to belong. We are all sheeple to an extent.. Whether you want to believe it or not. The antichrist is here and has been forever and so is our savior. They are both within all of us and we are constantly given the choices to manifest one or the other. It is a constant battle of dark and light, right and wrong. Don't look outside of yourself for some saving grace. It is within you. Don't let anyone fool you, not the church or temptation. The message is that you need to find the light for yourself.. Create your own relationship with the miraculous and unexplainable. Plant your seed and watch it grow. Be in touch with your inner self.. Knowledge is power, belief is power, truth is power. Do not let anything or anyone suppress you, scare you or hold you back. It is all within.

Peace, Love and Light.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I personally like the literal translations. I believe we all embody some aspect or energy and potentially anyone can be a participant.

I am a firm believer that the Whore of Babylon is America and she will fall; then our leaders will be sitting "over there" where the true nature of this story plays out.

It is not about America it is about the Middle East; so any politician on this end is likely just a pawn and will be discarded. Obama in my eyes is the False Prophet who will stand beside the Anti-Christ; there is yet a truth to come out of that man's mouth.

Rahm is a wicked little imp that much is for certain.

I am still very much on-board with Rik Clay's discoveries. His Youtube videos speak volumes and there is no excluding the workings of the Royal Bloods. King Arthur, King Arthur!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ZiggyMojo

ZiggyMojo rev. 16:13
Then I saw three unclean spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

These are beings evol beings. when John was being taught the Angel made things clear to reach modern times. Why would the Angel not present clear data to share. It seems many cannot see or visualize a dragon a beast from sea and the anti 1, maybe outta fear un no. But they are beings not to be taken any other way. They are 3d creatures

edit on 1/19/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

ZiggyMojo rev. 16:13
Then I saw three unclean spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

These are beings evol beings. when John was being taught the Angel made things clear to reach modern times. Why would the Angel not present clear data to share. It seems many cannot see or visualize a dragon a beast from sea and the anti 1, maybe outta fear un no. But they are beings not to be taken any other way. They are 3d creatures

Ok. First of all.. When I read the above, there is nothing about a human of any kind. There are Spirits, Dragons, beasts and Frogs and a false prophet.. Now, I think dragons are cool as hell and I wish there was some evidence that they existed.. But they don't. Unclean Spirits could mean many things, from paranormal beings that happened upon a mud puddle.. To cloudy bottles of wine, aged improperly. Three frogs could have also been seen and mistaken for some entity other than what they truly were.. There are so many things going on in the verse I'd love to know how you have come to believe you have received the proper translation. This could mean that three frogs were triple regurgitated from a mythical creature and the beast who ate it who was first eaten by someone or something that claimed they could predict the future. Do you see what I'm getting at? No? Maybe because it doesn't make much sense when trying to translate it literally. It is impossible to know what was truly meant when it was originally written, but it is easy to see that they didn't intend for you to believe this is what happened verbatim.

The "angel" that is conveying this message, wants you to know that three things that are not pure would happen. These three things would be created/birthed/regurgitated/ or otherwise spoken or conveyed by three entities of some kind. One of these entities being or holding qualities that resemble a dragon, one a beast and another a false prophet. The false prophet is probably some idea/belief/entity that many people had faith in or trusted. The Dragon and the beast could be two ideas that people fear. Really, there is no way to tell. It is all speculation. No one alive today knows exactly what was meant by the bible and its teachings. Not even the people who try to tell you they know the answer while you sit in a church pew. What does going to church really do for your relation with "god" or the higher being/power that exists? You are listening to someone who has read the text, interpret it in their own way and then tell you how THEY interpreted it. Sermons are different in every church. Everyone reads the book differently. Who is right? Find the answers for yourself. Understand that there are many things you can only strive to comprehend. If God exists, and I do believe there is some "God" but what it is, how it got there, how it operates, and what its intentions are are beyond me. God could be a giant cloud of consciousness, or an old man sitting on an interstellar cloud with some extremely intricate golden gates nearby in which he welcomes you upon turning into energy.

It is okay to be god-fearing.. Just don't kid yourself when you think you can convince me or anyone else that your translation is the correct one. Look deeper. Don't take it all for face value.. and above all things DO NOT let someone else tell you how to interpret it. If you can read, you can figure it out if you truly mean to. God is within, it is all of us, it is me, it is you and the light is eternal. You just have to figure out how to harness it and be the beacon of light in the darkness. That is what all of these religious texts guide you to do.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

There is a beast in the sea now! a real 1 and once it is entered fully you will understand friend. We all want the TRUTH just remember it hurts sometimes. Thesebeings shall scare many of humanity into following because they will fear it cannot be destroyed. Good points you make

Be well

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I'm just saying, keep your eyes on Angelina Jolie

1.) She is adopting kids from all over the world.

2.) Somehow she has became some UN super ambassodor (despite the fact that everyone is aware of the incest she use to take part in)

3.) And it is easy to see that she is really into this globalist society idea and is gaining alot of strength

I am not saying it's true, but after reading everyone's ideas in this thread for some reason she just keeps popping up in my head.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I don't believe in an antichrist, but of the people in this day, I think Obama would fit the idea the most. He is likable, charasmatic, and is trying to be a beacon of a new age of peace, though of course non of that is happening.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Yeah, I think America is the Babylon that will fall. It is said that it will be destroyed in one day, and that the merchants of the world will weep because they can no longer do any business. America is called "she". And in the bible I think it says for people to "come out of her" or they too, will be destroyed. So I don't know, do all countries call their country by the feminine or think of their country as "she"?

Anyway, we are supposed to come out of her in the end, not to have anything to do with her. But I can't just afford to leave the country. I have no money to start over in a new country. I would also have to learn a new culture and way of life, and would be a stranger and not welcome.

But I can come out of her in a the mind I guess? If American is Babylon, then the bible makes it clear that nothing will ever grow or prosper again. So that kind of does away with any hope that survival or prosperity will be left for any survivors.

Then a mighty angel picked up a boulder the size of a large millstone and threw it into the sea, and said:
“With such violence
the great city of Babylon will be thrown down,
never to be found again. "

Sounds like a comet impact.

Read Revelation 18 if you want to know more. But basically, nothing is going to be left of any value. The people who are out at sea or who look on will see everything destroyed and they will weep because who will buy their stuff? Who can they do business with if we are gone?
edit on 19-1-2011 by jessieg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jessieg

But babylon is IRAQ already....

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Yeah but does the world do a lot of business with Iraq? It would have to be someone that the world would mourn over.

I could see the U.S being destroyed and the Chinese and others mourning that everyone is dead. They don't have any great love for us, but if we are gone, their economy would suffer because we can hardly find anything to buy that isn't made in China.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jessieg

The Chinese would only mourn the US because of the debt that America still has to pay to China. Otherwise the Chinese are desperate to make their currency THE currency of the world instead of the US dollar

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Gabrielle Giffords' is the anti-christ??

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join