It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And the Antichrist is.....well, might be..........

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Sheikh Thani Bin Mohammed

en.wikipedia.org...

And it might happen at the Qatar World Cup.
Look at the message on the Royal Seal!! Sickles/Harvest.

My previous posts may help.

Please discuss and have fun filling in the gaps

All the best,

David

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
the anti-christ will be somebody that is appealing to everyone on the earth. He is here right now, but i dont think sheik Thani is him, but good studying though! start paying attention to whos getting in power in Europe, USA, China and Russia.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by iamahumandoing

It's pointless to point out any specific person as the antichrist, cause they have a bunch of super soldiers waiting to be activated for project ENDTIME and they're gonna make them shoot anyone that remains alive after whatever impending disaster they have planned. Just like one caller saideducate-yourself.org...

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Dont laugh but i had a dream once that said Julian Assange was the anti christ
weird i know!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by FutureIsWild

Well it makes more sense than pointing the finger at a politician because I'm surprised most people think a potential Antichrist could be someone who runs a country. People in the entertainment business are loved even more than politicians so....

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by iamahumandoing

The anti-christ will survive a fatal head wound. We should watch for any political leader that this may happen to. He will also be very likeable.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

The anti-christ will survive a fatal head wound.

Why do you say that? don't tell me that the Antichrist is Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords lol

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
The antichrist is going to mimic christ in every way possible.
Satan will imbue him will all the power he possibly can.
Satan cannot create life, but he can mock and mimic very creatively,
and he certainly has many snares that will fool most people.

In Christ's own words, Satan is the king of earth, and the Father of lies.
The antichrist is his son, and will be the living embodiment of the
Seven deadly sins, wrapped in a gorgeous package,
as Jesus Christ was all virtues.

The antichrist will be a Jew. The Jews will believe him to be the Messiah.
The antichrist will born of "two unmarried people".
The antichrist will be very wealthy, as Satan will lay the wealth of the world at his disposal.
The antichrist will appear to be able to do "signs and wonders", however they will not be permanent.
The antichrist will be very smooth and charming.
edit on 18-1-2011 by thegoodearth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Am I missing something? According to the Wikipedia article you linked, Sheik Thani bin Mohammed died in 1850. Is there a more recent Thani bin Mohammed?

Also, those are not sickles on the Quatari flag, those are scimitars, which is a kind of sword traditionally used by Arabs (and others).
edit on 1/18/2011 by LifeInDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by _SilentAssassin_

The anti-christ will survive a fatal head wound.

Why do you say that? don't tell me that the Antichrist is Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords lol

No not Gabrielle Giffords. It states it clearly in the Bible this will happen but the guy really dies and the demon re-lives in the wounded head guy. Did that make sence? I usually dont talk religion after having a cold one. I'm celebrating today.
edit on 18-1-2011 by wonderworld because: edit to add tonight, not today almost bedtime in the US.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

The beast has seven heads... which are symbolic of leaders or authoratative figures.
One of these "heads" are fatally wounded and then healed.
This is not meant to show that the beast is killed or wounded and then healed.

Edit to add- I am not trying to claim anything about the congresswoman here, just clarifying the point regarding the wounds of the beast.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
The anti-Christ may not be someone everyone likes and trusts.

The anti-Christ is probably someone that some world powers trust.

So it becomes more difficult, in fact impossible.

We will never know the name of the anti-Christ until he and Christ are right here fighting it out - maybe not even then because many millions of us will be dead.

All the more reason to enjoy your life right now - none of us know how long we have on this planet and we should appreciate it while we can.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by WJjeeper
the anti-christ will be somebody that is appealing to everyone on the earth. He is here right now, but i dont think sheik Thani is him, but good studying though! start paying attention to whos getting in power in Europe, USA, China and Russia.

Yes he will be liked by all for solving all the world problems. He will also perform false miracles claiming to be God, and turning atheists into believers to follow a false God. Interesting isnt it. Ive posted things like this and get bashed each time by non believers.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
The anti-Christ may not be someone everyone likes and trusts.

The anti-Christ is probably someone that some world powers trust.

So it becomes more difficult, in fact impossible.

We will never know the name of the anti-Christ until he and Christ are right here fighting it out - maybe not even then because many millions of us will be dead.

All the more reason to enjoy your life right now - none of us know how long we have on this planet and we should appreciate it while we can.

I think something drastic will happen first, then the anti-christ will rise to power to pretend to fix everything. It could be a global financial collapse, the rapture, massive natural disasters, etc or all of the above. It will be easy for them then to have everyone line up to get the chip implant on their right hand or forehead.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
i have a question why do people think that some prophesy in the bible is to be taken literal, and others aren't such as the prophesies of Daniel, Jeremiah and Isaiah? Why do people place rules on one part of the bible and not on others, which in fact changes the meaning of said parts.

why do people take a book (revelations) that has so much symbolism and try to put literal meanings to them.

very simply i will say the anti-Christ is already in power and has been for a very long time. everything that is taught in church about Christianity is wrong. it's why they don't want you to read. they don't want you to actually take the time to study the bible so that you won't realize the truth, and that truth is that they've been lying since the start.

the moment the catholic church used pagan holidays and symbols and said they were of YSHA they told the biggest lie in history. they have tricked the masses into tradition. the church worships lucifer. i could go real in depth with this study if you'd like me to, but for the sake of those who don't i'll just leave it there

just remember prophesy is symbolic. the anti christ will rule for a time(360 days(jewish year)) times(720d ays) and half a time (180 days) and a day in prophesy is a year on earth (Num 14:34, Ezek 4:6).

360 + 720 +180 = 1260 years

no human can live that long
edit on 19-1-2011 by stuncrazy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I always thought it would be Putin
www.alamongordo.com...
alamongordo.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegoodearth
The antichrist is going to mimic christ in every way possible.
Satan will imbue him will all the power he possibly can.
Satan cannot create life, but he can mock and mimic very creatively,
and he certainly has many snares that will fool most people.

In Christ's own words, Satan is the king of earth, and the Father of lies.
The antichrist is his son, and will be the living embodiment of the
Seven deadly sins, wrapped in a gorgeous package,
as Jesus Christ was all virtues.

The antichrist will be a Jew. The Jews will believe him to be the Messiah.
The antichrist will born of "two unmarried people".
The antichrist will be very wealthy, as Satan will lay the wealth of the world at his disposal.
The antichrist will appear to be able to do "signs and wonders", however they will not be permanent.
The antichrist will be very smooth and charming.

My money is on Rham Emanual ,2012 Election time .

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I agree, ive been watching Rahm Emanuel, also anyone who may rise to power in the UN.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by stuncrazy
i have a question why do people think that some prophesy in the bible is to be taken literal, and others aren't such as the prophesies of Daniel, Jeremiah and Isaiah? Why do people place rules on one part of the bible and not on others, which in fact changes the meaning of said parts.

why do people take a book (revelations) that has so much symbolism and try to put literal meanings to them.

very simply i will say the anti-Christ is already in power and has been for a very long time. everything that is taught in church about Christianity is wrong. it's why they don't want you to read. they don't want you to actually take the time to study the bible so that you won't realize the truth, and that truth is that they've been lying since the start.

the moment the catholic church used pagan holidays and symbols and said they were of YSHA they told the biggest lie in history. they have tricked the masses into tradition. the church worships lucifer. i could go real in depth with this study if you'd like me to, but for the sake of those who don't i'll just leave it there

just remember prophesy is symbolic. the anti christ will rule for a time(360 days(jewish year)) times(720d ays) and half a time (180 days) and a day in prophesy is a year on earth (Num 14:34, Ezek 4:6).

360 + 720 +180 = 1260 years

no human can live that long
edit on 19-1-2011 by stuncrazy because: (no reason given)

But if something inhabits more than one body it is possible....
Take a look at the pictures on these links - remind you of anyone??

www.flickr.com...@N00/155034989/
Obama anyone?

www.flickr.com...@N00/155034987/
DeNiro?

www.flickr.com...@N00/155034988/
This guy reminds me of someone too but I can't put my finger on it.....

www.flickr.com...@N00/251171962/
In fact, they all look very familiar. Or is it just me?

www.flickr.com...@N00/with/268282466/
The photos and pics on here are quite symbolic too - also read some of the comments.....

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Also try Google Earth.

Search for 'Qatar old place',
Then 'Qatar space port'

Also notice the pic in the guy's flickr called 'Old place' or similar...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join