It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

illuminati.org??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 03:26 PM
link   
hey there!

I'm new here, and I'm just getting in to the whole conspiracy thing, because I find it really interesting.

I wanted to look up the illuminati - a group I've heard of but don't really know anything about. So, I ran a search and found a site,

www.illuminati.org...

This is kinda wierd, don't you agree? Do you think it is likely this has anything at all to do with illuminati?

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Nonetheless, the mind has given you a journey to seek out and your curiousity will give you the key to the mysteries you expose. Those that deny things that they were told and haven't taken the time to find out for themselves are thoughtless drones who will listen to anyone. Don't be that type of person Matt. Allow your mind to take the rational decisions it knows how to take. For once you supress all theory and thought from your mind, based on the simple fact that it contradicts your common perception of 'reality', than it is then that you have become that person. You See????

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 05:06 PM
link   
In my opinion, it is just someone that registered that site as a joke (or did they?)

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 01:09 AM
link   
What I've been able to find out is that its IP is 63.251.57.94 & that leads to:
Internap Network Services (www.internap.com...)
250 Williams Street
Suite E100
Atlanta, GA, 30303
US
This is merely the host server for whoever uploaded that Illuminati page.

It's my opinion also that it's just a joke.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Some time ago, before the elections in the U.S., I actually found an email which was connected with that site (I think it was by a 'whois' or something). I sent an email to that address, asking for more information. I received a reply saying that 'elections are coming soon. We will have more information by then', something like that. I'll try to retrieve that email again.

new topics

top topics

join