It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible REAL Link Between Corexit and Mass Animal Deaths

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Thanks for the bump!

Yes, I am putting together a more comprehensive thread with companies, names, email addresses and a lot of information from this thread and will post it to general conspiracy to raise awareness. I do believe there is a connection here that is definitely being overlooked. Just the fact that neither company has responded to my emails tells me that something is up....

To be continued....

~Namaste

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I finally posted over to the General Conspiracy forum as well to raise some eyebrows, but incredibly, the reaction is less enthusiastic... not sure why?

Here is that thread if anyone is interested:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

~Namaste

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Namaste
Thank you for the post! I find this very interesting & a real possibility.
Sorry I don't have the info but 55 Buffalo died recently in NY...
unknown causes & was 1/2 of the guy's herd...he stopped selling his meat
until he finds out the cause of death.

Ektar

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
guys have you seen jessie ventura s show on the bp oil spill ? he talks about corexit with an actual bp spokesman.

www.youtube.com...

a users summary
Corexit is more dangerous for the environment than the oil itself.- Governmental authority have warned BP not to use Corexit anymore, but the spreading apparently keep going during night time.- There is a "business" connection between Corexit and BP.- 11 days before the oil spill, Halliburton bought one of the largest ocean cleaner company "Boots and Coots". (This one is quite hard to swallow as a coincidence )- Halliburton made billions of profit in this scenario.- Formal members of BP were placed at governmental seats by Obama before the oil spill.- The US army moved in the area serving BP.- There might be a plan to depopulate the entire area to turn it into the largest privately own oil production sector in the world.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I got a reply back from the public relations director at Omega Protein Corp.

I'm still trying to best interpret this response:

Thank you for your interest in Omega Protein and I apologize for any delay in replying to your important message.

We did not test specifically for Corexit. NOAA and the FDA did not have an approved chemical test for the dispersant until October 29, 2010. Before this, NOAA and the FDA performed a prescribed sensory analysis with trained individuals to insure that the seafood was safe for human consumption. These individuals were trained to detect down to a level of 1 ppm for both oil and dispersant in finfish, shrimp, crabs and oysters. Both the chemical and sensory analyses were performed on seafood samples after October 29. According to NOAA and the FDA, only a few seafood products tested from the open waters were found to have trace amounts of DOSS, a major component of the dispersants used in the Gulf. Their findings were well below the safety threshold of 100 ppm for finfish. As with the PAH levels, trace amounts of the chemicals used in dispersants are commonly found in the Gulf. In addition to these low levels, NOAA and the FDA state that “the best scientific data to date indicates that DOSS does not build up in fish tissues.” DOSS is also found in household products and over-the-counter medication. We analyzed composite samples of oil and fish meal for PAH (chemicals typically found in oil) on a weekly basis. All were well below the FDA’s level of concern for PAH

It is important to note that Omega Protein did not fish in restricted areas or waters than were known to have the presence of oil/dispersant. If you are taking our product Omega Pure, which is our line of omega-3 dietary supplements, you can rest easy knowing that all of the oil used are taken from our Reedville, VA facility and use only Atlantic menhaden, not Gulf menhaden.

Thanks again and hopefully this answers any concerns that you may have.

What do you all think of this??

I'm glad he at least responded. I'll be digesting this a bit further but look forward to feedback from others.

~Namaste

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGhostViking

That's a very interesting theory that I had not thought of....

Star for you and thanks for the video link!

~Namaste

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join