It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moving/Community Ghost... Possible?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I ask this question, because of this thread of mine... www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why I am asking? Well, after having a brief talk with my buddy the other night about how myself, my brother, and my dad are experiencing some things in this house, things like seeing dark shadows, sometimes white ones too, he said as well that at his girlfriend's house which is on my crescent, he has seen a pitch black, man figured shadow at the edge of the bed one night when they were going to sleep.

So, in both houses, on the same crescent, these things have happened.
His parent's house is right across the street from mine, and he said that he had only ever heard voices there.
If you have read that thread, I have reported that I hear voices in my laundry room which is right next to my bed, every night.
Please note that there is no door blocking the laundry room, it is wide open to walk into.

So, is it possible that a supernatural entity of some sort can go from house to house in an area? Do you guys believe it can be possible, is what I'm asking... As nobody can really say anything for sure... But some opinions on this theory would be nice!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GraveDigger

Perhaps, the area the houses are built on is significant. It may very well be more than one entity. Have you researched the history of the land?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I have heard of people holding a seance and or using A Ouija Board and afterwards different people in the group going home and at different times of the night seeing the same spirit.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by GraveDigger
I ask this question, because of this thread of mine... www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why I am asking? Well, after having a brief talk with my buddy the other night about how myself, my brother, and my dad are experiencing some things in this house, things like seeing dark shadows, sometimes white ones too, he said as well that at his girlfriend's house which is on my crescent, he has seen a pitch black, man figured shadow at the edge of the bed one night when they were going to sleep.

So, in both houses, on the same crescent, these things have happened.
His parent's house is right across the street from mine, and he said that he had only ever heard voices there.
If you have read that thread, I have reported that I hear voices in my laundry room which is right next to my bed, every night.
Please note that there is no door blocking the laundry room, it is wide open to walk into.

So, is it possible that a supernatural entity of some sort can go from house to house in an area? Do you guys believe it can be possible, is what I'm asking... As nobody can really say anything for sure... But some opinions on this theory would be nice!

Hey there GraveDigger,

I just read this and the OP on your other thread ... I run a private paranormal investigation team called W.I.S.P.S (Woodwytch Investigations of Supernatural & Paranormal Source) ... in October of last year me and my team wrapped-up a case that had effected two families (who lived opposite each other) who had being plagued by paranormal activity from the same entity for over a year.

Even though I have experienced the paranormal all of my life I have never dealt with anything like this before ... and will be very happy if I never have to deal with anything like it again.

You might be interested to read the two threads that I wrote about the case on here ... two threads because it allowed us to believe we had got rid of it once then came back a couple of months later with a new approach and extra strength. The threads are quite long but you should read them ... there are several photographs included in both threads.

>>>Demon Identification Help Required>The Messenger - Dirken Ridge - Update Of The Demon Identification (Red-Eyes) Case

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
they are shadow people. Google Shadow People and read about them. I see them all the time and i also see the white ones you mentioned. If you go to my profile i have a post of a picture of a white one i caught on my cell phone.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Staysay29
they are shadow people. Google Shadow People and read about them. I see them all the time and i also see the white ones you mentioned. If you go to my profile i have a post of a picture of a white one i caught on my cell phone.

That's what my brother and I thought at first... But the other night my Dad woke up and there was a white face right in front of his, like bent over looking right into his face...

Not sure where to go on your profile to see the picture....

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Staysay29

The Shadow People I always saw were Black and White. One of each, the White one was 1/3 the height of the Black one. They would always peak around corners and such, more so, I would catch them in my peripheral vision and as soon as I would turn to direct full focus...*poof*

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by GraveDigger

that is very scary i would have freaked out. I am sorry that all of you are going through this. i know how it feels but i have not had as bad of experiences as you and your family has. The worst that i experience is, i do hear the voices from time to time, not very often, i hear someone call my name sometimes, i hear someone "breathing", i hear a "heartbeat", and i hear knocking on one particular wall. I would probably have a heart attack if i opened my eyes and something was in my face. Here is a link to the picture so you can look at it.

s1081.photobucket.com...

new topics

top topics

join