It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two theories - same outcome.....crazy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
So I joined not too long ago, browsed around and recently I've began to see a sort of a weird pattern across varying parts of the forums (Predictions, Dreams, 2012, General Conspiracy, quite a few others).

Like I said in the thread title, it sounds crazy but my mind's been adding these things up and I seem to see the same hints and "clues" even if others might not. Don't worry, I'm not gonna turn into a Mel Gibson in that Conspiracy Theory movie nor will I become Tim Robbins in Warof the Worlds, just trying to post to see if others "get" the supposed logic and noticed the same patterns.

Posting it here in Predictions because it seemed the only sensible place to put it as it isn't a dream nor is it a conspiracy or particularly to do with 2012 regardless what others may think. So here goes.

Most visions, dreams, predictions seem to mention a big event that sees humanity looking up to the skies, seeing UFOs, military involvement, people disappearing and sometimes being taken in a sort of Rapture moment. Slight differences between them though are what I'm looking at and which represent my two theories.

Scenario One - Intergalactic Emergence

UFOs descend down upon our planet, taking people in a Rapture event with the most likely reason from what I see being to take Christians to then either enslave or execute them for worshipping the God which was actually the enemy of the ETs "rapturing" them. The military try to shoot them down, managing to take down some craft but unable to stop the event happening with orders being changed to shoot any survivors who may know the truth and aren't hiding.

Scenario Two - Government Pretense

Project Blue Beam is used to project the UFOs into the sky while some real man made craft are flown up to do the rapturing purely to again murder a large group of Christians so as to control the rest of society who weren't so quick to believe in something into becoming fearful of their lives and likely to believe whatever their leaders are telling them. Some of the "craft" are taken down to show the power of humanity and unite everyone under one banner with military orders to shoot on sight people so as to continue the fear.

And there we have it, my theory based on totally separate dreams, posts and other things that were totally unrelated to each other and yet strangely seem to interconnect.

Any thoughts? Visions or dreams to back up one of these or some other scenario? How about other comments to add or debate to be started on these types of connected images.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
i dont think for one minute that any alien beings would give a crap about what religion someone believes in, they would probably find it incredibly primative that we would believe in gods of any sort

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
why just christians?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by lewman

depends on the aliens dont it? might be the same aliens that set us in motion,theyd be pissed we aint cooking their dinner for them anymore!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by questcequecest
why just christians?

Why just Christians?

They're the religion who talk of being taken by God to a different place, only believers in their God who are true to the faith get to go.

Conversely, in one of the dream threads elsewhere on the forum someone mentioned that his fiancee had dreams that came true and one of a possible future event/possible case of extremely vivid lucid dreaming perhaps was of the Annunaki being mad at Christians for worshipping their enemy and thus taking only members of that religion.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by questcequecest

they would be welcome round mine for a few slices of pepperoni and a bottle of red anytime they like.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

The 'battle' on Earth has always been a spiritual one. There are many unseen and often unacknowledged forces operating both in astral realms and on physical Earth. The coming ' alien ships' are merely fulfilling the Luciferian agenda, promoted by many deceived channelers/UN promoted new age groups who allow their bodies to be possessed by Spirits who are immoral enough to do so to spread deceptions. Ashtar Command/Pleadians come to mind. Many sacred Truths have already been spelled out for mankind openly via the teachings of Christ and in Revelations to name a few warning of these current times. I have experienced many dreams/visions that have very much supported Bible Revelation events.However many on Earth are too caught up in illusions and materialism and other devices of divisions from the truth of Oneness/unconditional Love principles of living, that would put an end to many abomonations of corrupt division and destruction that exist here if they were Truly realised in a state of Divine Grace by All in humanity.

These forces involve factions who want souls remaining under their domain of influence in this dimension, whilst the forces of True Light pertaining to the Creator, Christ and the His Holy Angelic Servants are guiding and assisting mankind to help fulfill their incarnated aims of spiritual evolution towards unconditional love.

Certain bad choices, depending on severity (that are forgiven in Love) will keep you bound in this Earth cycle of reincarnation. Others will ensure your 'graduation' (soul evolution) to more beautiful places in this infinite universe. Just be a good person striving to love everybody equally in the Spirit of compassion and forgiveness, seek to gain knowledge of sacred Truth, asking the Creator in faith and you will be shown the way. We are all sinners. No one is expected to be perfect.

Not all have the eyes to see. They are too caught up in their material ' marriage' of temptations in this world and it's Luciferian systems of which many Illuminatus help support, for they too have been indoctrinated to evils via deceptions and lures. Many traps are laid out, for this incarnation and divine design was never created to be easy. Military ' Service' (to Lucifer) and being manipulated to commit acts of murder is just one of the traps that spiritually harm both those doing the killing and those affected by WRONG actions for the soul to commit. Many lessons to be repeated by mankind. And all due to wilful ignorance of what was always taught by Yeshua Christ and other divinely guided messengers and there to see.

Lucifer indeed opposes those aligned with Christ and the Christ path. Walk with strength of the trials to come. Those truly faithful will be spared much pain and rewarded in more ways than one for their trust and obediance to sacred Truth. There is nothing to fear from an eternal perspective. And we ARE eternal, in spite of the lies that certain corrupted religious groups teach. Although lies are often mixed with Truth. That's the design and how it's meant to be here in this ' lower' existence. Proper discernment of 'what is' comes via knocking on the right doors and living in a state of Grace.

And yes, I know this may all sound ' crazy', for the world is indeed heavily conditioned to the illusion. Blessed are those souls who break free of many of them via divine guidance. I don't have all the answers, but I know what I have been blessed to receive. Some may call these things a curse, for I have been shown some disturbing things. I say whilst this Earth has many beautiful things, it is far from 'paradise'.

May Grace touch us all. We will need it with the coming trials and tribulations. Deliverance from the forces of evil and their temptations will come via the Creator and His Christ Son. However, our role is to reach out. They cannot do all the work for us. Interesting and challenging times ahead. The NWO evolves with the coming tribulations. And survivors WILL be asked to accept the microchip. Who will align with the Beast. Many--whom will 'fall' via the traps of ignorance and fear.

Peace and Blessings to us All.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
If I had to guess, I would go with scenario 2. I think that the government knows that most of the American population believes and expects Revelation to happen. So they will make it happen to bring in their own "Jesus Returned" and the populace will be none the wiser believeing that their messiah has returned as prophesied in their Holy Bible. Maybe thats a cray assumption but hey, its ATS.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I am a christian.

I do not believe in Hell as an eternal place of fiery torment.

I do not believe my religion any better than another. I will always support any religious, agnostic and atheist person who lives peaceful and selfless (as best they can).

I am christian simply because it's the religion I use for inspiration. I consider Jesus (mostly) the prototype for living the right way.

Love your enemy. If you can't live without sex then take a spouse. Provide charity to those in need. Pray.

Someone earlier in this thread said a higher intelligence would find these things primative. That is a terrifying thought to me.

Christians who preach Hell and fear are the lowest of the low. I still love them and care for them, but it requires the greatest effort. The people who convert to christianity (or any religion for that matter) out of fear of damnation are usually very vulnerable at the time. Then the so-called helpers of God, brainwash these poor souls into following their church, not God.

I say this a lot, but I believe it to be truth: A peacful atheist will have more treasures in heaven than any religious nut that uses God to inspire fear.

God is meant to inspire love.

"Well, if the bible is so peacful, why does it condone stoning sinners?" An often asked question that is rarely answered properly.

Yes, in Leviticus there are many reasons to stone someone to death. However, in the new testament, a mob captures a woman who commited adultery and brought her to Jesus, and pointed out that the book of law requires that this woman be stoned. They were trying to get Jesus to slip up concerning his teachings.

What did Jesus say again? Oh yea, "Let he that is without sin be the first to cast the stone".

The mob (smart enough to understand, thank God) left the woman alone with Jesus. Jesus said, "Has no one judged you?"

"No", she said

"Well, then I do not judge you either. Sin no more."

Or something similar enough.

Jesus never claimed to be son of God, but the son of man. We are ALL the sons and daughters of God.

Jesus was here to serve us, to help us find a path.

The path of peace and love.

What exactly is so primative about peace and love?

And why do people who have obviously never put much effort into prayer or meditation talk about the religious as if they are ignorant.

Through prayer (you talk to God) and meditation (God talks back) you can find faith. It can take months, it can take years, but it will work for you. It all depends on how serious you take it.

God is a personal experience, not a collective experience.

I have never... ever.... met a person with 2 years of meditation under their belt who is atheist. And I know a lot of them.

My guess: if aliens are visiting Earth, they won't announce themselves until we accept these things.

Peace and love and faith (faith in ourselves is even more important than faith in God).

Faith sustains the soul.

I do not mean to offend anyone, and if I did offend you, I'm sorry. These are my beliefs, and I say them with faith. If I knew God to be a fact, then I wouldn't need faith. I hope you can understand this, but in the case of God, faith is much more important than proof.

Faith is what makes the impossible possible.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by applesthateatpeople

My guess: if aliens are visiting Earth, they won't announce themselves until we accept these things.

Also, if these "aliens" show up any sooner than a time of world peace, do not trust them.

I would bet a pretty penny on that.

It would be wrong of them to help us with any problems. Figuring out your own problems is what makes you stronger. We would be useless as an intelligent species if we accepted any outside help. And any intelligent species that would offer us help could not be that intelligent for the reasons I just named.

If they do offer help, though (if they ever show up), do not trust it.

If they were to show up tomorrow morning, it could only be to manipulate us somehow.

Visualize this...

[So-called Aliens]: "They can't even co-exist with themselves".
edit on 22-1-2011 by applesthateatpeople because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

If they do offer help, though (if they ever show up), do not trust it.

If they were to show up tomorrow morning, it could only be to manipulate us somehow.

Visualize this...

[So-called Aliens]: "They can't even co-exist with themselves".
edit on 22-1-2011 by applesthateatpeople because: (no reason given)

I think we would be treated about the same way that Uncle Sam treated the indians. They would be like, "here ya go guys, we brought yall some blankets". Then a few agonizing weeks later we're all dead of smallpox.

top topics

join