It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's Growing Culture Of Hate

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
man there are a lot pf people on this topic spewing PC crap. df1, for sure you're wrong. you ran down a list of people that did horrible things that weren't muslim. what's your point though? those people you listed didn't dod what they did in the name of christianity, they did it because of their own twisted heads, current muslim terrorists however DO do what they do in the name of islam and allah. i'm not about to say kill all muslims or iradicate islam, however kidding yourself into thinking islam isn't the influence of current terrorism is laughable. of course the fanatical muslims aren't the majority of the religion, but it doesn't matter because from the rest of the muslim world, the part that isn't fanatical, there is so little public outcry. i have 3 muslim/arab friends, and upon asking them personally they say what the terrorists have done is terrible, and i whole heardtedly believe they believe that. i also think if you asked most muslims personally you would hear similiar beliefs, but publicily there is so little outcry, and that sucks. look, muslims aren't our enemy, but our enemy is a muslim. don't let political correctness dumb you down, but also don't go to the extreme and discriminate against all muslims.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join