It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FED RESERVE in a way anyone can understand

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Howdy all...

I just ran across this wonderful new movie, THE AMERICAN DREAM, on YouTube that I wanted to take a moment and share with the community. I had seen previews for this, but hadn't had a chance to watch it yet, and I think it just got uploaded recently.

Anyway, this is a cartoon explaining the history of the Federal Reserve. The presentation is made in such a way that it's both entertaining and easily digestable. I feel that efforts such as this are important, because I believe that the malignancy within authority exists due to the complexities which are built into the system, complexities which eventually overwhelm the 'common man' until all that remains is apathy and acceptance.

I invite all those who are interested in this important topic to view the film, and add an comments to this thread that you find relevant to either the film or important information not contained therein.

Additionally, I would be reticent if I didn't encourage those who do watch it and enjoy it to purchase a copy from the filmmakers who put great effort and resource into the completion of this project. I'll include a link to their website where a copy can be obtain for only $5.99 (very cheap).

www.theamericandreamfilm.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I've actually saw this cartoon early on today.

I though it was educational for those who don't fully understand as to why our economy is not doing fairly well. It's definitely worthy to view this little cartoon.
edit on 18-1-2011 by ReAlIzAtIoN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Thanks.
Great Post. Excellent short film about the Federal Reserve Bank.It's privately owned and Totally Corrupt.Even someone not interested the issue will enjoy watching it.

End The Fed!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
The video below made my jaw drop when I first saw it.Most people can't imagine stuff like this is going on!

9 TRILLION Dollars Missing from Federal Reserve,Fed Inspector General Can't Explain

"Rep. Alan Grayson asks the Federal Reserve Inspector General about the trillions of dollars lent or spent by
the Federal Reserve and where it went, and the trillions of off balance sheet obligations. Inspector General Elizabeth Coleman responds that the IG does not know and is not tracking where this money is."

new topics

top topics

join