It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hola everybody!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Hey guys. I haven't been part of any "alternative news" communities until a few days back and, unfortunately, I created an account with Godlikeproductions. After days of dealing with the vile, racist, and generally ignorant masses in that community, I began to look elsewhere... thus my arrival here!

I would like to ask any veterans here that are also familiar with the other site if this place is a less hostile environment. I love debate and even arguing but it is impossible to argue with people who's stand-point includes anti-semitic theories and notions that posters' white skin gives them some magical virtue gene. Anyway, this place looks much more professional so I'm hoping the community is a reflection of that, too. Am I in the right place or am I wasting my time?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Hi Cuervo, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Thanks! I already have a good feeling about ATS.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I can't speak for any other site, have only been on this one, I have found people to be kind, but they will call you on things. Have fun out there

new topics

top topics

join