It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Link For Animal Death Data - International Map/Incidents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Ran across this Google site keeping track of all the deaths. Fair warning though, when you click on it, it continues to open and leaves my little mac color wheel a spinning, so that I have to close safari and reopen.
LINK

spec
edit on 18-1-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
OMG that list if F'Kn Massive . Surley he must have some double posts on tha map page? Surley it isnt ha many in he las 2 Fk'n months !?!?! I know here were alot bu wowowowow.

Good luck humans w/e short time we have left lol something wicked come this way . Its wrath is clear in he desturction of all this wildlife

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
WOW Terrific link, what a map! Did you see that little triangle out in the Atlantic ocean? It says 2011-85, 2010-82 are those the number of incidents of animal deaths? If so we are barely into 2011, sure doesn't look good. There is another button south of the one with numbers saying he is going to make one of 2010, will be something to see and compare yes? Great Post!
edit on 18-1-2011 by Iamschist because: claification, ok?

edit on 18-1-2011 by Iamschist because: to much myself today lol

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Thanks for the link. Notice that the majority of sites are coastal or near-coastal?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Wow thanks for the link this is incredible!

S&F

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for the replies

This does paint a scary picture and I am wondering just how much of this is unique vs more people reporting the incidents after the Arkansas bird deaths. I know once the awareness spread, more people likely began reporting these things, but then again, it does seem unusual in light of everything else going on globally.

spec

new topics

top topics

join