1/1/11 1/11/11 11/1/11 11/11/11

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I see 11:11 every time I look at the clock. I see 11 11 almost in everything. It's been more than 10 years of this happening to me. I have read extensively about it, but I am curious to see what would happen when the date comes!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
does anyone understand that this worked last year to add to 110, the year before to 109, year before that to 108 and next year it will add to 112. its a very simple mathematical equation that just logically makes sense.

this is not weird or wonderful in any way and will continue until people get to 100 years of age.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

Originally posted by tooo many pills
If ya'll think this is crazy just wait untill 12/12/12..

Then we will wait for 13/13/13 then 14/14/14 then 15/15/15 and so on..
The 111 thing, I thought was cool, blew my mind at first, but when you think about it.. Of course it will add to 111, it just simple maths..

If we ever do see this then something is seriously is wrong with the world. Its slowing down fast, our years are getting longer

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Its actually weird all this talk of 11:11 today. Ive been seeing it for a few years now on and off and I definitely dont go out my way to look out for it. Its just when I happen to glance at the clock, emails etc. But yesterday while at work I had to dig out some old documents on the computer and when I found them, I noticed the documents were created at 11:11 am. sometime back in 2006.

Anyway I started thinking about it those numbers again (11:11), and for some strange reason I thought about how they would look in a three dimensionl view. Then I started wondering if they might resemble some ancient building or monument, like a stone henge type place. Crazy I know but hey I was bored
I havent got round to finding out yet, but I will at some point
edit on 19-1-2011 by Paulos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
So I dont see 11:11 never have although I have read into the subject!

I do see 33 though!

I see it every were, every time I look at a clock, receipts, page numbers its really strange!

Does anyone think this could be connected to the 11 phenomenon, I know that 11 in binary = 3, perhaps its to do with the duality of the 11,

male + female = child

farther, son and the holy ghost

Im also aware that 33 is a very important number in masonry!

If anyone thinks they can see or explain a connection between the 11 phenomenon and me seeing 33 all the time replies would be great!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
This is not a prediction nor a prophecy. You can't just say "something" is going to happen and say its a prophecy or a prediction. Now if you told us WHAT is going to happen then I wouldn't be ranting right now. I'm sure a lot of things will happen on those dates. It's only every other week something significant happens. And as for the mysterious 11/11/11, you forgot about the 2 and the 0 that also go with that date. It's 2011. If something so significant is going to happen just because of the repetitiveness of 11, then what happened on November 11 of the 11th year. Oh and what about 11/11/111, 11/11/1111 etc. I wish sometimes people would quit posting such nonsense and go find some real news that keeps me checking this site daily. Oh and cool little trick you did there with the birth date and age thing, but did you even think if it worked for the past years, or were you too caught up in your "11" conspiracy. I guess I'll be fair and admit I'm seeing 11 quite a bit myself, its weird tho because its usually when I am writing down the current date lol. Isn't this site's motto "deny ignorance."

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
This year, on November 11, 2011, (11/11/11).....my husband and I will have been married 11 years....just too cool, eh?

Now, I understand 11:11....but can someone tell me why I constantly see 4:20? (no really.....I see that number EVERYWHERE these days......)

Peace, Ya'll

d(-_-)b
edit on 1/19/2011 by Cornczech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
sorry born 1971 my age is 39 = 110
oops AGE I WILL BE this year lol
edit on 19-1-2011 by RedAngel2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Cornczech

Are you a stoner?

Because every stoner knows what happens at 4:20

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by RandalFlagg

well....I DO know what 4:20 stands for in "stoner-ese".....it's just strange that I see that number ALL the time....just like one would see 11:11...(shrugs shoulders) oh well.....too bad I cannot fire-up every time I saw that number (sigh)

Peace, Ya'll

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Cornczech

When did you first start seeing 4:20 , was the stoner concept of 4:20 introduced to you before you started seeing it!

If it was introduced to you as a concept maby your subliminal mind has then built on this idea causing your concious mind to start spotting it out to you.

I think this might be what has happened to a lot of people who know see the 11:11 phenomenon if someone starts seeing 11:11 after hearing or reading about it then the idea has been planted into their mind.

For people who started seeing 11:11 without knowing anything about it and then investigated into it well then maby their is something to this number! While posting on this thread I watched some interesting videos of a guy named Rik Clay

Rik Clay You Tube

The conversation brought up some interesting connections surrounding the number 11

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Man just checked the time its 11:11 according to ma laptop

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
You are right

111 have been my fav number for a long time .. we have 666 and we have 111

how can that be possible to arrive at 111 with the last 2 number and my age

81 + 30 = 111 fascinating indeed

its a sign for sure

there is something very mathematical to create this perfection
everyone on earth if they calculate the same .. all will arrive at 111 ??
are the planets alligned or something to create that

sandf
edit on 1/19/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
Reminds me of that old maths trick.......

Think of a number, any number

Double it

add 30

half it

subtract the first number you thought of

Bet your left with 15

This does not work with any number

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SciFiSi

Originally posted by space cadet
This year we will experience 4 unusal dates contianing these combinations, which may seem eerie or odd on it's own, but did you know that if you take the last 2 digits of your birthyear, and add the age that you will be this year, you get 111?

Starting to really grab my attention!

How is it possible to add up t 111 every time???
edit on 18-1-2011 by space cadet because: (no reason given)

Not had chance to read through all the posts yet, but the dates are actually....

1/1/2011 1/11/2011 11/1/2011 and 11/11/2011 which I think add up to 8092.

Not so strange now!

The 8092 reduces to a 1.Good thread...I have see the 11 in the clock when i wake at 11:11Not to much tho.....I know others that notice it many times a day.Its interesting for sure...I believe its spiritual..The no is telling us something.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedAngel2
sorry born 1971 my age is 39 = 110
oops AGE I WILL BE this year lol
edit on 19-1-2011 by RedAngel2 because: (no reason given)

HaHaHa,i did the same thing!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

why? nothing happened on the 10.10.10
dont lose your # too early

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
This is a weird year for sure.. If you take the last two digits of your birth year plus the age you will be at your next birthday you will get 111!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Yeah and.......

This means nothing why do people get so preoccupied with playing with numbers and words on ATS. I find it really scary that the quality of ATS has diminished so much that someone has got 28 flags just by pointing out this year that the date will be 11/11/11 on 11/11/11 and that the number 11 exists.

Forming a believe that there is going to be a major event, awakening or whatever will result on 11/11/11 just because of the number 11 just makes no sense. I really can’t understand why people buy into this type of rubbish, please, restore my faith in this website and give me a explanation!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Apologies if this has been posted in one of the Youtube vids as I haven't had a chance to watch them yet but I did find something interesting while researching the 11:11 phenomena....

Physical reality is a consciousness program created by digital codes.
Numbers, numeric codes, define our existence.
Human DNA, our genetic memory, is encoded to be triggered by digital codes at specific times and frequencies.
Those codes awaken the mind to the change and evolution of consciousness.
11:11 is one of those codes, meaning activation of DNA.
You will note that seeing 11:11 frequently creates synchronicities in your life.
The year 2011 will have great significance and consciousness will evolve in full swing. January 1, 2011 we find - 1/1/11 which could be seen as 1111. November 11 - 11/11/11. This promises to accelerate consciousness toward 2012.

and

You will experience a sudden awakening after which reality is never the same.
You are going to create clarity, healing and balance for yourself.
Do not expect others in your life to be on this journey with you.
It is yours alone as it is for most souls.
You will have to seek new friends of like mind who are also being triggered by the digits.
Once you open the Digital Door, there is no going back.
Your soul will automatically and quickly move you from level to level of experience until you 'get it'.
Your consciousness is expanding and therefore you will, manifest faster and with greater comprehension, becoming more aware of the meaning of synchronicities that will become more and more frequent.
They are created by your soul creates to help you remember that you are a soul spark in a physical program that is about to end, evolve back to higher consciousness.
Once you see your numeric codes, you have activated something in your DNA codes and they will continue to appear until you 'get the message' ... it is 'time' to move on.

www.crystalinks.com...

There is also an explanation that anyone seeing other double digit numbers that double digit numbers evoke a memory and is therefore something imbedded in our DNA code.
Fascinating stuff.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join