It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1/1/11 1/11/11 11/1/11 11/11/11

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Student X

You're promoting interfaith, you act like a New Ager without even being aware of it.

Interfaith is not the solution, there is only 1 solution and it's to submit to the Almighty and to believe in all his prophets and in all his holy books, that's the only salvation, the other ways are ways of perdition. God makes the rules, not you or me or anyone else, ONLY GOD.

We'll all be judged by God and each one will have to justify ALL his actions, no one can escape his judgement.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Just to throw out some data in support of 11 being a Satanic number, I always experience an 11:11, or other, phenomenon while engaging in what I would call spiritually negative behavior, even if during the experience, particularly as I notice the 11:11, I perceive my behavior as just the opposite. I sometimes see the 11:11 as encouragement of the behavior I am engaging in, but upon reflection well after the phenomenon, I see the destructive nature of the behaviors.

These behaviors are often things such as, say, reading the incredibly long and sometimes disconcerting Hidden Hands message, pouring through the Law of One, getting super high and having an awesome time doing nothing, playing video games, etc etc. Seeing an 1111 or 1234 or whatever, will often get mind thinking "yes, a sign from the universe that this is great! go! read on, satisfy your thirst for obscure knowledge, enjoy more weed, shoot more bad guys with your bros" etc etc

But when I look back, these things are always negative. As interesting as the Law of One and Hidden Hands reads have been, they have only been a hamper on my ability to act (which has always been low) and the hours I have spent towards the study of them has been like feeling myself being sucked bit by bit into an atrocious yet fascinating black hole which I can never muster the will to look away from and live my life and act as I should. It reminds me of the phrase I found in Screwtape Letters, "I have spent my time doing neither what I ought, nor what I like," a devil's favorite state to push a man into.

The 11:11 phenomenon is not something which I would ever, now, attribute anything positive. If anything, It now makes me ask myself "is this what I ought to be doing right now? Is what I am thinking right not useful/beneficial to either myself or others?" The answer is usually no.

edit on 20-1-2011 by Abe7Fig because: some typos

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
yesterday, my child got 11 stickers at school, I downloaded 4 university pdf's, all ended in 11, today is now 21/01/2011 and an account I just checked is all 1s and 0s ending in .11.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod

You're promoting interfaith, you act like a New Ager without even being aware of it.

Not true. I'm well aware of it. And I'm promoting syncretism. Seemingly contrary beliefs can be reconciled through the comparative fields I mentioned. Comparative mysticism, comparative mythology, comparative religion.

There is an esoteric thread that weaves throughout world religion and myth, including of course the Bible. It ties them all together. It transcends culture, race, religion, era, nationality. It is Gods will that we become aware of this esoteric current, not bury it under myopic exoteric fundamentalism.

Interfaith is not the solution, there is only 1 solution and it's to submit to the Almighty and to believe in all his prophets and in all his holy books, that's the only salvation, the other ways are ways of perdition. God makes the rules, not you or me or anyone else, ONLY GOD.

We'll all be judged by God and each one will have to justify ALL his actions, no one can escape his judgement.

I agree, more or less. The problem is, you don't know what it is you mean by those words, because you don't understand that God is esoteric, not exoteric. You have not yet been initiated into esotericism by the Holy Spirit. You are still a child drinking milk. Are you ready for the solid food of esoteric mystic Christianity?

"I gave you milk, not solid food, for you were not yet ready for it. Indeed, you are still not ready". 1 Corinthians 3:2

I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but the simplistic milk of exotericism has spoiled. Its time for Christians to grow up and make the transition to the solid food of mysticism.

"The Christian of the future will be a mystic or he will not exist." -Karl Rahner

I will pray for you, my exoteric non-mystic brother.

edit on 20-1-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by PoorFool

I was taught and have read that 11:11 is a mark for change in the human conscienceness. I understood that date to be 1/11/91. After the harmonic convergence in 1987 (I think) when earth was measured. On the date I mentioned we supposedly were all summoned at a sub-conscience level and asked if were ready for the "change". We all said yes. At which time a shift started taking place (on/with Earth) to allow for more enlightenment. In other words.....the "veil" was weakening. And this year marks the "change" being complete. At which time on or about Decmeber 21, 2012 (12:12) we will have reached a new level of understanding of enlightement at which time Earth will be sitting in a altered magnetic couch. The magentic field of Earth has direct relationship to our level of enfightenment. Earth and the people on it will have graduated into a new level of enlightenment. Our lessons will no longer be individual...they will be global.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelicdefender2012

I was taught and have read that 11:11 is a mark for change in the human conscienceness. I understood that date to be 1/11/91. After the harmonic convergence in 1987 (I think) when earth was measured. On the date I mentioned we supposedly were all summoned at a sub-conscience level and asked if were ready for the "change". We all said yes. At which time a shift started taking place (on/with Earth) to allow for more enlightenment. In other words.....the "veil" was weakening. And this year marks the "change" being complete. At which time on or about Decmeber 21, 2012 (12:12) we will have reached a new level of understanding of enlightement at which time Earth will be sitting in a altered magnetic couch. The magentic field of Earth has direct relationship to our level of enfightenment. Earth and the people on it will have graduated into a new level of enlightenment. Our lessons will no longer be individual...they will be global.

nice viewpoint, my view on this is similar.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

Moses and the Shepherd

Moses heard a shepherd on the road, praying,
"God,
where are you? I want to help you, to fix your shoes
and comb your hair. I want to wash your clothes
and pick the lice off. I want to bring you milk
to kiss your little hands and feet when it's time
for you to go to bed. I want to sweep your room
and keep it neat. God, my sheep and goats
are yours. All I can say, remembering you,
is ayyyy and ahhhhhhhhh."

Moses could stand it no longer.
"Who are you talking to?"

"The one who made us,
and made the earth and made the sky."

"Don't talk about shoes
and socks with God! And what's this with your little hands
and feet? Such blasphemous familiarity sounds like
you're chatting with your uncles.
Only something that grows
needs milk. Only someone with feet needs shoes. Not God!
Even if you meant God's human representatives,
as when God said, `I was sick, and you did not visit me,'
even then this tone would be foolish and irreverent.

Use appropriate terms. Fatima is a fine name
for a woman, but if you call a man Fatima,
it's an insult. Body-and-birth language
are right for us on this side of the river,
but not for addressing the origin,
not for God."

The shepherd repented and tore his clothes and sighed
and wandered out into the desert.
A sudden revelation
then came to Moses.

God's voice:

You have separated me
from one of my own. Did you come as a Prophet to unite,
or to sever?
I have given each being a separate and unique way
of seeing and knowing that knowledge.

What seems wrong to you is right for him.
What is poison to one is honey to someone else.

Purity and impurity, sloth and diligence in worship,
these mean nothing to me.
I am apart from all that.
Ways of worshipping are not to be ranked as better
or worse than one another.
Hindus do Hindu things.
The Dravidian Muslims in India do what they do.
It's all praise, and it's all right.

It's not me that's glorified in acts of worship.
It's the worshipers! I don't hear the words
they say. I look inside at the humility.

That broken-open lowliness is the reality,
not the language! Forget phraseology.
I want burning, 'burning'.
Be friends
with your burning. Burn up your thinking
and your forms of expression!
Moses,
those who pay attention to ways of behaving
and speaking are one sort.
Lovers who burn
are another.

Don't impose a property tax
on a burned-out village. Don't scold the Lover.
The "wrong" way he talks is better than a hundred
"right" ways of others.
Inside the Kaaba
it doesn't matter which direction you point
your prayer rug!
The ocean diver doesn't need snowshoes!
The love-religion has no code or doctrine.
Only God.
So the ruby has nothing engraved on it!
It doesn't need markings.

God began speaking
deeper mysteries to Moses. Vision and words,
which cannot be recorded here, poured into
and through him. He left himself and came back.
He went to eternity and came back here.
Many times this happened.
It's foolish of me
to try and say this. If I did say it,
it would uproot our human intelligences.
It would shatter all writing pens.

Moses ran after the shepherd.
He followed the bewildered footprints,
in one place moving straight like a castle
across a chessboard. In another, sideways,
like a bishop.
Now surging like a wave cresting,
now sliding down like a fish,
with always his feet
making geomancy symbols in the sand,
recording
his wandering state.
Moses finally caught up
with him.

"I was wrong. God has revealed to me
that there are no rules for worship.
Say whatever
and however your loving tells you to. Your sweet blasphemy
is the truest devotion. Through you a whole world
is freed.
Loosen your tongue and don't worry what comes out.
It's all the light of the spirit."

The shepherd replied,

"Moses, Moses,
I've gone beyond even that.
You applied the whip and my horse shied and jumped
out of itself. The divine nature and my human nature
came together.
Bless your scolding hand and your arm.
I can't say what's happened.
What I'm saying now
is not my real condition. It can't be said."

The shepherd grew quiet.
When you look in a mirror,
you see yourself, not the state of the mirror.
The flute player puts breath into a flute,
and who makes the music? Not the flute.
The flute player!
Whenever you speak praise
or thanksgiving to God, it's always like
this dear shepherd's simplicity.
When you eventually see
through the veils to how things really are,
you will keep saying again
and again,

"This is certainly not like
we thought it was!"

-Rumi

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Thanks guys for all the great comments!

Personally I started to see '11:11' a few years ago. I kept seeing it everywhere, I played it on the lottery a lot too, I did that because I was seeing 666 everywhere for a few days and decided to play it on the pick 3 lottery, I had 25 dollars on me, the lady working with me said 'play it all'! I should have listened to her. I played it 10 times though and won 500 dollars for every ticket!

But this is different. It feels profound when I see it. Like I should take note of what is going on around me when I see that number. I have also noticed that when I do look around, others seem to have a 'knowing' look on their faces, like they just saw it too.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angelicdefender2012

i always wondered why my fav number is 111 and i see it everywhere

totaly agree with you with what you said
take a look at some of my thread.. very similar to your words
and have the EMS test for fun
you are between Cat 4 and 5 somewhere there

prior to 2012 .. we are receiving many signs .. some dont care .. others care
we are living in a unsustainable human system made of corruption .. and sadly this is worldwide
2012 is the start of a new cycle .. we will finally wake up to who we are
the shift of conscience will happen .. only that will save earth and all his creature

keep strong faith in your destiny and the destiny of humankind ...

the only think that everyone agree ... earth need a change for the better and ASAP

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

Ok, this is sort of the thing I am talking about. If something were truly divine, would it be aiding you in your lottery endeavors? I doubt divinity would be revealed to you through a form of materialism that cripples many. If anything, I would think just the opposite to be true.

I'm not trying to be rude or anything, it's fine that you see the number's as you do, and I'm certainly not trying to push my view of them onto you, just presenting a different angle on the situation.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

6th of june was a D day!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Abe7Fig

Ok, this is sort of the thing I am talking about. If something were truly divine, would it be aiding you in your lottery endeavors? I doubt divinity would be revealed to you through a form of materialism that cripples many. If anything, I would think just the opposite to be true.

I'm not trying to be rude or anything, it's fine that you see the number's as you do, and I'm certainly not trying to push my view of them onto you, just presenting a different angle on the situation.

I think you are a tad bit too judgmental. I also think that, if you are perceiving something evil in 11 then maybe it is a reflection of the evil in your own heart, which you are repressing and projecting onto others. Maybe 11 is like a mirror. You are repressing your own inner evil and projecting it onto others, and some of it is bouncing back to you through your atypical "evil" 11 experiences. Maybe your obsession with Satan is like a form of possession, have you considered that?

edit on 21-1-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Actually I took your CATS test and was at 5.8

The only thing I haven't done is communicated DIRECTLY with the Alien race. However, I have an Aura photograph of me with a speciic race of Alien on both sides of me within my Aura. Unfortunately, I don't have a scanner or I would upload here.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I also think that, if you are perceiving something evil in 11 then maybe it is a reflection of the evil in your own heart, which you are repressing and projecting onto others. Maybe 11 is like a mirror. You are repressing your own inner evil and projecting it onto others

I don't doubt there is evil in my heart. In fact, I know it very well. I may be repressing it, if repression is simply the failure to use it productively. Projecting it onto to others, however, is not something I see myself doing. I am not projecting evil onto you. I am merely suggesting to you for your own consideration that your lottery winnings did not come from a benevolent force. At best, coincidence, at worst, a malevolent force taking some form of delight at watching you smile at your material treasures, perhaps distracting you from more important matters?. Unless there extenuating circumstances to your story, these are explanations that simply resonate in me as something close truth.

Speaking of extenuating circumstances, would it be too personal of a matter to share what your winnings led to? What you spent them on, or what you spent money on that you wouldn't have normally at that time? I'm just curios to see what this particular 1111 phenomenon led to in your life, or how you used it. If its too personal of a matter, I completely understand.

You are repressing your own inner evil and projecting it onto others, and some of it is bouncing back to you through your atypical "evil" 11 experiences.

I don't think I understand what you mean here, perhaps you could elaborate?

Maybe your obsession with Satan is like a form of possession, have you considered that?

I have to say that I haven't considered that, but I also don't see myself as having an obsession with Satan, though I'd have to concede on some level in saying that I do believe that I notice what I interpret as negative forces in the world more than most, and I don't exactly have this perception, or view, of positive forces, certainly not in equal magnitude, if it all.

Also, could I just as easily suggest you are being possessed by some force of deception to interpret these negative 1111 forces in your life as benevolent?

edit on 21-1-2011 by Abe7Fig because: typos, and something i left out

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abe7FigI don't doubt there is evil in my heart. In fact, I know it very well. I may be repressing it, if repression is simply the failure to use it productively.

Well then that settles it. If you don't know there is evil in your heart, then you are repressing it. Its there alright. There is good and evil in every human heart.

Repressed evil surfaces as demons and devils.

Projecting it onto to others, however, is not something I see myself doing.

Thats the point. You don't see yourself doing it. To repress the evil in your heart is to project it onto others unconsciously. In Jungian terms you are projecting your shadow-self outward and so you are seeing Satan everywhere.

I think I've heard enough from you now to know whats going on in your heart better than you yourself do. Consider your warnings about Satan received. I will pray for you my exoteric and paranoid brother.

edit on 21-1-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Intresting thought your calculations were correct. Another pun on numbers but this is a good one!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I think you misread what I wrote, I said I DO know there is evil in me, not that I don't, and more than it affects anything else, it effects the extent to which I act (which is what I meant before when I quoted "I do neither what ought nor what I like). When I said I may, in fact, be repressing said evils, I meant it in only in the sense that I do not bring my evils out in any sort of productive manner. I don't use them for anything. They only interfere. But perhaps I do not know them as well as I think I do, perhaps the sloth and cowardice in me is shrouding something more complex.

Ive never thought of this, and I will ponder it, and I have you to thank for bringing me down this particular path of self-inquiry (or perhaps it is just delusion?). And I also thank you for your prayers... (though I don'it know how you found it appropriate to label me exoteric)

I would also like to point out, for your own sake, your habit of analyzing others on this board (for example, myself and thetruthisfromgod, if memory serves) without ever re-examining your own position.

Anyway, I truly thank you for making consider things I have never before considered about myself

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Interfaith is not the solution, only kneeling down in subservience to an ET who helped enslave us and ruin our planet only a little less than Marduk is the only solution. Big 'Ol LOLz on that one.

But back to what I wanted to say, one of the big things about 11:11 that people like to debunk is saying that since we know about the "phenomenon" that it causes us to see it more. Well the dad of one of my friends knew nothing about it, I then gave him a Kryon book, who talks quite a bit about 11:11, and he was looking through it. We had been discussing some spiritual matters and he was sitting on the ground flipping through the book. Then he asks, "So what's up with 11:11." I was like, "Why do you ask?" Since it'd be hard to answer his first question, turns out he's been seeing 11:11 for a long time, like guide-tap on the shoulder style, and his favorite number has always been 11. So I discussed this with him for a little while, then when he was looking through the book he found something about 11:11 and pointed it out. I thought he had asked about 11:11 after seeing it in the book, turns out he didn't even have the slightest idea that it was a "phenomenon", he had just asked me out of thin air because 11:11 has had such an impact on him.

So there you go, someone being followed by 11:11 for quite a while, without having any idea about the "New Age" phenomenon of it. Also, similar to how space cadet says it seems like more than just seeing a number, like it is actually telling you to pay attention to what you were just thinking or doing. This guy, without knowing any of this, said that it felt like it was pulling him in, like there was an extra energy about it, he used several different ways to explain this same concept. Kryon says it's like a guide shoulder-tap, to say, "HEY! We're always here and don't you forget it, with a side of something like what you were thinking is important." This guy has had some experiences, he's had OBEs and sleep paralysis (he's likely been abducted), seen some orbs and had some ghost experiences, and he's a spiritual-ish man without having any real tangible spiritual teachings. So this guy is open minded, but he literally knew nothing about "New Age" (loaded word) topics, when I talked about aliens and spirituality he even said many times that he didn't want to know about this stuff, he just wanted to be simple, this stuff was "scary" without using that word. This is often what happens with people who have had experiences with the paranormal, I haven't had any I remember yet I basically wrote a book and made my own website dedicated to these sorts of subjects and sure wish I could have those experiences, but it's a double-edged sword.

Also on the whole 1987 Harmonic Convergence situation, that is also the impression that I'm under, from many different sources. Any number that is repeated is a "master number", and there are also numbers that don't get added but stay whole, within the base 12, that would be 10, 11, and 12. 12 is obviously about as holy a number as you can get, it above all represents completion and wholeness. So 11 represents the transition to 12 and is a repeated "master number", so 11:11 is the best number to describe where we are right now. There was also a spiritual "window" like the Harmonic Convergence which related to the 11:11, I forget when that happened. Obviously any time we get a date that is like 09/09/09, we have a similar energy window. Also, seeing 11:11 isn't just with 11:11, I get it with all of my favorite numbers and times, including: 2:22-3, 12:22, and 9:13.

Also, I really like that whole milk/solid food situation, though I'd say instead of us eating solid food, it's best to say we're eating light and love, since solid food brings you down to a 3rd dimensional level, as the ancient gods very well knew. Or as this great quote confirms: “Lynn Miller, an abductee with whom David Jacobs has explored ten different abduction events, was able to ask her captors this simple question: 'Do you eat?' The two small figures standing next to her took a long time to reply, and, according to Lynn, one of them finally said, 'We need no human consumption like the matter you eat.'”
edit on 22-1-2011 by SincerelySarcastic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
That is a cool trick but also if you add the age you will be in 2012 with your birth year it will add up to 112 the for January1 2012 and any other year in this century by an age little freaky.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join