It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1/1/11 1/11/11 11/1/11 11/11/11

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I can tell you from VERY recent personal experience.

The number 111, it signifies BAD, Evil etc..

I thank the OP for this excellent thread.

YOU are a STAR.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by aoi3610
I can tell you from VERY recent personal experience.

The number 111, it signifies BAD, Evil etc..

I thank the OP for this excellent thread.

YOU are a STAR.

Watch the 3 vids I've posted, 1111 is indeed the code of Satan.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

...and if you subtract the last two digits of your birth year from 111 it predicts your age!!! OMG!

..but wait there's more...

If you subtract your age this year from 111 it predicts the year of your birth!!! Wow!

This is scary stuff.

Hhhhold me?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Utterly ridiculous thread for three reasons:

1) It's 2011. You can't just decide to ignore the century.
2) What about people who will turn 112 this year? Or are they 'special' in some way?
3) You recognise 1.11, 11.11 etc because the mind is drawn to patterns, not because you see them more.

Tell you what, write down every number, time and date you see, then after 1 month, tally them and see if combinations of 1 come out on top.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

The 111 trick is easy to explain. If you have a birthdate and a coming age that's going to add up to 111, anytime you subtract a year for a birthdate, you'll be expected to be 1 year older, so it always adds to the same constant, 111; if you increase the year by 1, your expected age decreases by 1. So it works for everybody born from the year 1900 and onwards. Notice how this wouldn't work if you were a really old person and was born in 1899. Nothing magical about it. It's just a simple math trick. If you add two numbers, subtracting one from the first and adding one to the second, you get the same constant as before. The numbers are just relate in such a way that addition/subtraction of one leads to subtraction/addition of the other by the same amount, so the constant remains.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I noticed some ones a few weeks ago. It was the 2011 winter classic on 1/1/11 and it was the return of Jordan Staal who is #11. The attendance was 68,111. If the game wasn't delayed, it probably would have started around 1:11 pm. Too bad it wasn't 1-1 after the 1st period.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Today is January 20, 2011.

1-20-2011.

1+2+2+1+1=7

I am posting this at 7:11:10 PST

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

How about:

20:11 UTC
20th Jan 2011?

LOL

Maths...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
11 is really the print of Satan.

1 is for God and 11, 1111, 111111 symbolizes the fact to create gods beside God, that's Satan's old dream.

Watch the vids I've posted, I've provided a full explanation about this concept:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod
11 is really the print of Satan.

1 is for God and 11, 1111, 111111 symbolizes the fact to create gods beside God, that's Satan's old dream.

If that was the case, then everyone in the world except fundamentalist Christians like yourself would be printed with it and seeing it everywhere. Including non-religious folks like atheists and skeptics. But, the non-religious folks don't seem to see it anywhere. Doesn't 'Satan' want them?

So far it seems to me that fundamentalists, whether they be secular or religious, are excluded from the 11:11 phenomenon. That hardly sounds like the work of 'Satan' to me. Sounds more like the work of a wise Holy Spirit who is repelled by ANY flavor of narrow-minded fundamentalism foolishness.

God has a print too, ya'know.

edit on 20-1-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Student X
If that was the case, then everyone in the world except fundamentalist Christians like yourself would be seeing it. Including non-religious folks like atheists and skeptics. But, they don't seem to. So far it seems to me that fundamentalists, whether they be secular or religious, are excluded from the 11:11 phenomenon. That hardly sounds like the work of 'Satan' to me. Sounds more like the work of a wise Holy Spirit who is repelled by ANY flavor of narrow-minded fundamentalism foolishness.

The 11:11 phenomenon symbolizes the Great Awakening of the Minds, the Enlightnment, which is in reality no more than possession. During the Great Awakening, each person will be possessed by a demon/djinn (the New Agers call it the Higher Self), except those who have a true faith in God, will be protected.

Concerning the pattern "11" in the everyday life, I can guarantee you that it affects any human being, religious or not. The only difference is that the religious people don't attribute any power to these patterns and seek their protection and guidance with God whereas the unbelievers and other lost people attributes to the "11" patterns a power which is turned against them, and which is leading them to mroe perdition.

By the way, I am not a fundamentalist, I am not christian or muslim or from any -ism, I am a free human being who is seeking the approval of God.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGodThe 11:11 phenomenon symbolizes the Great Awakening of the Minds, the Enlightnment, which is in reality no more than possession. During the Great Awakening, each person will be possessed by a demon/djinn (the New Agers call it the Higher Self), except those who have a true faith in God, will be protected.

What do you base that on, specifically? Intuition?

Concerning the pattern "11" in the everyday life, I can guarantee you that it affects any human being, religious or not. The only difference is that the religious people don't attribute any power to these patterns and seek their protection and guidance with God whereas the unbelievers and other lost people attributes to the "11" patterns a power which is turned against them, and which is leading them to mroe perdition.

How can you make that guarantee? More fundamentalist intuition?

If 11 is affecting atheists too, they would be enlightened too. I don't know if you talk to many atheists, but I do and I wouldn't call them enlightened or awakened.

Lets judge things by their fruits, ok?

By the way, I am not a fundamentalist, I am not christian or muslim or from any -ism, I am a free human being who is seeking the approval of God.

I think I recognize a simplistic exoteric fundamentalist exegesis when I see it. You may not like certain words but if the shoe fits wear it.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I'm sorry if this has already been posted, but I find numerology interesting so I just wanted to throw this out there:

12/21/2012

1+2+2+1+2+1+2 = 11

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Student X

I am not speaking on the basis of intuition, I have simply done my search, do your search and you'll see that I've not invented my own truth.

watch my vids about the number 11, you'll find the results of my search.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

The date of the attack: 9/11 - 9 + 1 + 1 = 11

*September 11th is the 254th day of the year: 2+5+4 = 11

*After September 11th there are 111 days left to the end of the year.

*Twin Towers - standing side by side, looks like
the number 11

*The first plane to hit the towers was Flight 11 by
*American Airlines or AA - A=1st letter in alphabet so we have again 11:11

*State of New York - The 11th State added to the Union

*New York City - 11 Letters

*The USS Enterprise is in the gulf during the attack; its ship number is 65N 6+5=11 [Or, maybe not. I received the following in an email: "We were actually about 12 hours away from the equator (I know this because we were about to have our crossing the line ceremony that night) on our way to South Africa. We had left the Gulf about a week before that and were relieved by the USS John Stennis (CVN-74 but also adding up to 11)."]

*Flight 11 - 92 on board - 9 + 2 = 11

*Flight 77 - 65 on board - 6 + 5 = 11

*The # of story is 110 (2x) 110 - 110 Remember that the zero "0" is not a number, so we have 11:11

*The house where they believed to have lived had # 10001 again don't count the zero.....

Names that have eleven letters
*Air Force One, *George W. Bush, *Bill Clinton, *Saudi Arabia, *ww terrorism, *Colin Powell U.S. Secretary of State, *Mohamed Atta, the pilot that crashed into the World Trade Centre, *Skyscrapers, *Afghanistan, *The Pentagon, *Ramzi Yousef - 11 Letters (convicted or orchestrating the attack on the WTC in 1993)

*Remembrance day is November 11....

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Here's a cool site about 11:11
site.uri-geller.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by newkid

The date of the attack: 9/11 - 9 + 1 + 1 = 11
Correction: Attack Date: 09/11/2001 = 9+1+1+2+0+0+1 -> 14 -> 1+4 = 5

*September 11th is the 254th day of the year: 2+5+4 = 11
Acceptable.

*After September 11th there are 111 days left to the end of the year.
Why calculate from after the 'special' date has occurred?

*Twin Towers - standing side by side, looks like the number 11
The number 1 and 11 do not look the same in all languages/fonts. This only works for languages/fonts where the symbol 1 appears as a single vertical line.

*The first plane to hit the towers was Flight 11.
American Airlines or AA.
*Flight 11 - 92 on board - 9 + 2 = 11
*Flight 77 - 65 on board - 6 + 5 = 11
Allegedly; if we are to believe the official story.

*State of New York - The 11th State added to the Union
Acceptable.

New York City - 11 Letters
Spaces don't count?

*The USS Enterprise is in the gulf during the attack; its ship number is 65N 6+5=11 [Or, maybe not. I received the following in an email: "We were actually about 12 hours away from the equator (I know this because we were about to have our crossing the line ceremony that night) on our way to South Africa. We had left the Gulf about a week before that and were relieved by the USS John Stennis (CVN-74 but also adding up to 11)."
Conveniently ignoring the N in 65N and the CVN in CVN-74. Why not 11 hours from the equator.

*The # of story is 110 (2x) 110 - 110 Remember that the zero "0" is not a number, so we have 11:11
*The house where they believed to have lived had # 10001 again don't count the zero.....
Zero, written 0, is both a number and the numerical digit used to represent that number in numerals - Wikipedia.
Alternatively from a Numerology Site Number 0 - Limitless, Unknowable, No-thing, Boundless, Truth, Purity, Love, All, Alpha and Omega, Possibility, First Cause, Unmanifest, Breath of God, Unified Field, Source, Space, Consciousness, Cosmic Egg, God.

Names that have eleven letters
Cherry picking. Spaces not counted. Full names not used in all cases.

*Remembrance day is November 11....
Nothing to do with Sept 11th 2001.
edit on 20-1-2011 by AlienProbed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

man i think that the date 11/11/11 something crazy is going to happen

something crazy for sure... elder scrolls V comes out!!!
edit on 20-1-2011 by schitzoandro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I like looking at the clock and seeing 1 and 11 ( or a combination of ) It's just calming to me for some reason. Not quite sure why

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod
reply to post by Student X

I am not speaking on the basis of intuition, I have simply done my search, do your search and you'll see that I've not invented my own truth.

watch my vids about the number 11, you'll find the results of my search.

I can see that you are acting from the heart out of concern for the souls of your fellow man. But I have been studying religion for many, many years and I am already familiar with Christian fundamentalist rational. Especially since I used to be one. Now I am an esoteric Christian mystic and its my turn to be concerned for your soul. You are possessed by what the Bible calls the 'False Prophet' - which is of course a symbol...of religious fundamentalism.

One of the cures for religious fundamentalism is immersion in the feilds of comparative religion, comparative mysticism, and comparative mythology. They will break you out of the cultural chains that are binding your faith and holding it down. I recommend that you start with the PBS miniseries The Power of Myth. Here is a link to episode one - The Hero Journey. Good luck to you, my exoteric brother.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join