It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1/1/11 1/11/11 11/1/11 11/11/11

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I'm reading this thread at 11pm ...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

not right my cousin was born in 08 and is turning 3 this year. Add to eleven but not 111. Theory is flawed my friend

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Within the telecom industry there is technical nomenclature referred to as "All Ones", "AIS". It refers to the way that computers in the network communicate with each other.

"D4 and ESF Alarm Conditions
AIS (Alarm Indication Signal) CFA
The AIS is also known as a "Keep Alive" or "Blue Alarm" signal. This consists of an UNFRAMED all-ones signal sent to maintain transmission continuity. The AIS CFA signal is declared when both the AIS state and RED CFA persist simultaneously."

In telecom terminology, when you are seeing lots of 11111's then you are receiving alarm signals. The alarm comes from a source. This source is telling you that it cannot hear you.

If you can understand how old school modems talk to each other then you might imagine how 111111's are hiding in our midst and prevent them from striking us again!

Another thing to consider is the North American (US) "911" is the standard for emergency services which are now permanently implanted into our minds by the power of fear and the lust for power. We even have enhanced "911" which is simply one of millions of Matrix sub-systems.

Link to Wiki en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 1/20/2011 by SayonaraJupiter because: add link

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Great find and great thread!

I too an am "11:11er" - thought I was losing my mind when I first started seeing it. It lead me down the rabbit hole and I came to realise I was right, but that it was ok

Storm's a brewing!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Ok that IS weird....

I have had 11,111, 1111 just screaming at me lately in various forms...It is REALLY weird. I always had the 11 thing and 11 is my favorite number.

I see these numbers all over and it usually after thinking about certain situations. I am not sure what to make of it. I do have an internal alarm clock so waking up or seeing 11:11 can possibly be explained that way but the other ways these numbers come at me lately are just strange.

You remember anything related to the number 11 because it is your favorite number. You tend not to remember any other numbers because they have no significance to you. Similar to how every poker player wants to tell you about how their AA got cracked, but never mentions the countless times their AA won the pot.

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne
OMG! S&F!

I've been seeing 11 for close to a decade on and off, with the differences between on and off being extremely noticeable. But I've never heard of the birth year link... Thanks!

~Namaste

I have also been seeing eleven for years. Every single time I ever counted to one number beyond 10, I would always end up at eleven. Crazy huh? In fact, I spent an entire year as an eleven year old at one point.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
If your hand is bigger than your face then that means you've been abducted by aliens!!

**smack**

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
This year we will experience 4 unusal dates contianing these combinations, which may seem eerie or odd on it's own, but did you know that if you take the last 2 digits of your birthyear, and add the age that you will be this year, you get 111?

Starting to really grab my attention!

How is it possible to add up t 111 every time???
edit on 18-1-2011 by space cadet because: (no reason given)

nice way to make you think. but of course it is.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
I havent thought about the number 11, but this morning I kept saying 8176 in my head before I woke up..dont have a clue what it means since I hate numbers to begin with.

When you put 8176 in Google it gives you the name Aria, and when you look up Aria it means Bird !!!!!! uh oh, thats a weird thing, considering whats going on....

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by dnvrliz

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
I havent thought about the number 11, but this morning I kept saying 8176 in my head before I woke up..dont have a clue what it means since I hate numbers to begin with.

When you put 8176 in Google it gives you the name Aria, and when you look up Aria it means Bird !!!!!! uh oh, thats a weird thing, considering whats going on....

OR there is this:
www.gapminder.org...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
In Australia we have Remembrance Day on 11th of 11th. At 11:11 we have 1 minute's silence. So on 11/11/11 at 11:11am, Australia will stop for a minute which is pretty cool aside from the reason for it.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Oh yeah, also: I'm 22, and was born in 88. 22 + 88 = 110. What do you have to say to that?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Alright, this is driving me nuts.

If any of you "I got 110" people go back and reread the OP:

Originally posted by space cadet
...did you know that if you take the last 2 digits of your birthyear, and add the age that you will be this year , you get 111?

NOT the age you are NOW (unless of course you already had your birthday this year!) but the age you will TURN THIS YEAR. So if you're 22 now and born in 88, you will be 23 this year. Add 23 NOT 22.

edit on 20-1-2011 by SerialLurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Lol, funny thread, the only cool thing about those dates is that it wont happen in my time lol, and probably most of yours eheheh, and thats about it

just my 2 cents

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by italkyoulisten

its not your current age... its how old your going to be this year...

like the OP says...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Apologise if this has been shown as I have not read many of the threads.
The world renowned URI GELLER has placed 11 as an important number and cites people all over the world are being shown a key, much like the blue pill in The Matrix movie to change your reality for the better. He believes it is a sign, showing that you are ready for the new age.

www.urigeller.com...

He even has a jewellery line on QVC and a few of the pieces have 11/11 inscribed on them, with Einstein's equation and the infinity sign. Watch the video that shows the watch off and hear him talk about 11/11. Its about 2 minutes in when he shows you the symbols! His 1 hour shows on QVC are awesome as he talks so much about his thought on positive energy etc....

www.qvcuk.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Can someone seeing synchronicity in this please respond to my post here?

If you take a whole number (in this case, 111, the number of years it's been since 1900) and then take part of that whole (in this case the year you were born which is = to the number of years your birth was after 1900) and then add the remainder to it (in this case the age you'll be this year,) then you get - obviously - that whole number.

It's the same as saying that if you have ten, and then take 6 from it, and then add the remainder (4) you'll get ten. Of course you will. It's simple addition. I would like to know what about this constitutes synchronicity in people's opinion. As I said, I respect everyone's right to believe what they choose, and if it enriches your life then I feel that's great. But I just don't understand where the synchronicity is? What are the separate things that are synchronizing?

As far as I can see, it's just addition. Next year the same formula will give you 112 and so on. Last year it was 110. I'm not asking what the number 11 or series of ones mean to you personally, in numerology, or in any other context. I'm just asking what, specifically, the synchronization is. For there to be a synchronization, don't there have to be multiple things synchronizing with each other in an unusual or coincidental fashion? This is only one thing, though; a simple addition problem, at least that I can see. If I'm wrong, please enlighten me.

edit on 1/20/2011 by AceWombat04 because: Clarification

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Did anyone ever think to look up the number 11, and what the number means and why we keep seeing it? I mean it's just a thought but, still!! I have but not going to share as I see too many people saying, well what does it mean? My response, well look it up! I would look it up for numerology, Kabbalah, and just the plain Ol number 11. Have fun!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Everything you have to know on the satanic 1111 codes & the emergence of Maitreya, aka Raj Patel, Satan's 1st regent :

The year 2011 will count many major events related to this satanic code.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join