It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1/1/11 1/11/11 11/1/11 11/11/11

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
it isn't just uninteresting math or numerology (even though some fail to realise the greatness that fundamental mathematical principles are the basis of that which we call life, the universe and technology) which is pretty awesome and altogether amazingly coincidental in itself.

there is a major awakening happening and so many people are tuned in to the zeitgeist, mostly those that aren't zoned out on their daily fix of x-factor or other mind numbing banality and unhealthy eating and lifestyle habits.

some people are naturally in tune with the evolving nature of the universe and some only believe it if they can see it / touch it or the government tells them to.

your choice, do your best in life for your own longevity and get info'd up or stick your head in the sand....the former is my choice and if people think it's out there or ridicule...tough, at least I have passion and am interested in the REAL important things in life and the universe.

11.11, 2.22, 3.33,4.44.....the universe is talking....are you listening?
edit on 19-1-2011 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
This is creepy. I FB posted this and all i got was troll's trying to figure it out. they worked out that last year it woulda worked to 110.
but they fial to realsie the symbolisation behind 111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
This year I sold my logo 'eleven' which was designed early last year.

Go figure.

Looking forward to 11/11/11...

edit on 9/15/11 by GENERAL EYES because: edit request

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Starling

& my wedding day

so i hope that for our sakes the 'something' is good!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

Maybe it's not the number 11 we should look into but the number 1? What if it's that simple?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonbeast1111

you seem to be an expert on this & i'm very intrigued, what you said rang tru to something in me like you are really onto something!!!!
please elaborate...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Because 11 times anything will always have a multiple of 11 in it.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

Flighty, he made me a foe over it, too. Wow, I wasn't taking it so, so seriously as all that. Good grief. It's not like this was posted in a Breaking Alternative News forum or something.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
hello everybody,
i just registered for this thread
but i frequently checked the site since some years

anyway i got pretty hooked up the past years with numbers and this stuff..

then last year it happend (haha)
I dont know why but i searched for my birth certification to see at what time i was born and then... Bam....
the time i was born was 11:09 AM
ehehe 911 backwards

and my body lengh was 111
headsize 54: 5+4 =9
at the day the certification was made it was number 1204: 1+2+0+4 =7

then the house i live in for 10 years got the number 16: 1+6 =7

my birthday was 15.08.1987
(one day before this harmonic conference :lol
also 1987 was a big supernova explosion...)
may sounds funny but as a child
i... lets say where i still had the connection with my full self and was talking with trees
(ye i hanged around in trees and just listen too them after a while a mate started to hear them to we had a favorite tree we called our boss haha good old times)

everytime i closed my eyes i saw this

isheyevo.ens-lyon.fr... image

it was floating around and i liked it i didn't knew what it was or why i saw it but it was cool for me
i also heard strange sounds everytime i tried to sleep and it feared me so i took cover under my coverlet.

15+8+1987 = 2010

Bam 2010 was a very important year for me it was the year you know.. where i got lots of dots connected back who got cut in my childhood from different treatments my mother send me to

cuz she couldn't handle the way i was nor understand why i was the way i was and my step brothers hated me for the way i was

then when i got 11 years old my mother told me that the father i was told to believe wasnt my father (hes an Persian) and i am German
you know thats pretty #d up when you build up your personality with those inputs and then it just get smashed..
but i got realy happy and runned around screaming that i knew it haha i knew and so on
years later i started to reworked the whole thing and neutralized it
i never meet my real dad and i am happy that he never was there for me
because that was the way it was ment to be i know where he lives and works i have no attention to meet him atleast the next time

funny thing is even that my real dad and my step father never meet they still have dots connected to each other wich i figured out but thats not so important now..

since 2008 its like these numbers are burned into my brain you know i see them when i check the clock or i wake up and the numbers are there telling me somthing like that i am being in a good Synchronization process

doh i just wanted to make a short post but well its ment to be

could write more but oh its 4:44 am ^^ gonna get some sleep now

anyway i think this year will be a realy great year and i am sure there will happen some important stuff

lets see what 2011 got for us all

gn8

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
really nothing special
any one born from 1900 - 1999 will get this result
its just erasing the first 2 digits. if u left the 19 at the beginning and then added of course the out come will be 2011.

if you were born in the 1800's the out come will be 211
if born 2000 and after out come will be 11

numbers and there deep meanings are special but this isnt. at first i was like cool but now after really looking, fudge nooo!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by countrytruck

i have a very simple explanation to your claim that it does not work for you. You dont realize how old you are. You have been lying about your age and possibly not realized.
Its an extremely simple equation, and theres no way it couldnt add up to 111.
I too am shocked at how many people are seemingly astonished and amazed at this. I am new to this site. just found it last night, but the ignorance and awe contained in so many comments in this thread is causing me to consider not staying around here for much longer.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
When you look at the date that just passed, 11 seconds after the 11th minute of the 11th hour of January of the year 2011 the date was.....11111111111.....which happened to be 11 ones in a row. It happened twice that day and nothing special happened.

When it comes around again in November it will be 12 ones in a row.

I'm not expecting anything special then either.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
This is so dumb. Sorry. I haven't read every single post in this huge thread so I don't know if anybody has pointed this out yet ( I hope and expect they have), but this is no more amazing than the fact that you can calculate a person's age using their date of birth and the current date. A person's date of birth and their age are 100% totally interdependent OK?, the two, by definition have a precisely inverse relationship. This magical trick works every year, you just get a different number at the end of it. Next year if you add a person's year of birth to the age they will be that year, surprise surprise, EVERYONE will come out at 112, and so on and so on. How can so many people find this amazing when it can be so easily explained with just a moment's thought. Numbers are not 'magical', nothing is. This doesn't even qualify as a trick, it's just simple maths being interpreted by even simpler people.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I'll be 22 on 2/22, therefore, I am God and you all must bow down to me. Seriously... XP

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
This year we will experience 4 unusal dates contianing these combinations, which may seem eerie or odd on it's own, but did you know that if you take the last 2 digits of your birthyear, and add the age that you will be this year, you get 111?

Starting to really grab my attention!

How is it possible to add up t 111 every time???
edit on 18-1-2011 by space cadet because: (no reason given)

I didn't read through the 15 pages on this thread and surely someone has explained this already but just in case....

First its not even true....if I was born in the years 2000-2011 it doesn't work. Lets say I was born in 2001 so I will be ten this year. Add ten to my birth year (01) I get 11 not 111. It only adds up to 111 if you were born in a different century.

So barring what I just typed above....This works out every year -you're basically just adding 100 to what ever year it is.....so if you did it in 2003 the sum would be 103...do it for 2018 the sum will be 118. Pretty simple 3rd grade math. The reason your adding a hundred is because your birth year added to your age will always equal 100 (again if your stringing your birth and current year across two different centuries).
edit on 19-1-2011 by CayceFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
why? i kinda wish there was a de-flag button....this is very silly. Those four dates are in our year every year... you're gonna say "but it's 2011 this year Jimjolnir" of course it is, and I'll say "but you're leaving out two digits for your equation!?!" to add to that we go through cycles of twelves and 60's in our clock and twelves and 30's (basicly) in our months, so isit really that odd that we would experience more series from 0-12? no. you know... whatever, gotta go to work, bai

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Jimjolnir

doesn't happen every year, and the OP isn't suggesting anything other than its a cool coincidence...

12/12/12 is NOT the same as 11/11/11, all the same digit, etc...

Get off your high horse, this is a conspiracy site, don't be surprised when people read too much into things...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Strange but very true in my case
1972 & 39

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienProbed
Isn't it awesome how numerology can just conveniently and arbitrarily ignore parts of the whole.

FYI the year is 2011. NOT 11.
So these 'special' dates are actually 1/1/2011 1/11/2011 11/1/2011 11/11/2011

Is it the large quantities of 1's that are special? or 11's? or 111?

Why are you allowed to subtract 2000 from the year?
Isn't our current calendar just arbitrarily made up based on a fictional characters death?
Shouldn't Year 0 be the start of the universe or something like that? (making the current year 13,752,398,921ish?)
edit on 19-1-2011 by AlienProbed because: Corrected age of universe

Spot on. At least one person's using their head.

If you want to be accurate when using a date the most appropriate date to use would be the age of the universe, not the date based on a fictional character. I find it amusing that everyone relies on a date that is based on the years after a fictional characters death, and celebrate things like christmas, easter etc which are also based on the same work of fiction.

Numerology is designed to suit those who choose to ignore facts to support superstitious ideas.

There's nothing special about these or any other numbers.

Here's a date for you 20/11/2011. See the pattern? When you add these numbers and break it down to a single digit you end up with the number 8. According to Chinese and Japanese beliefs the number 8 represents good luck, like our number 7. Does this mean something good is going to happen on that date for the these cultures? This is all relative and depends on your beliefs.

edit on 19-1-2011 by Beast Of Gevaudan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I'll be 22 on 11/11/11...

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join