It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epic Blog by an Active MK Ultra Soldier, Read Immediately!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by NeuronDivide

Are you pointing these videos out as proof of a Super Soilder Powers

If so.........
That is the worst knife fighting demo staged "EVER", and theres a "S**T LOAD of SS guys at my local gym's.

If not, could you explain your point with the vid's??

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

BullPucky.........
But keep on, keepen on if thats what makes you sleep better at night.

Personaly I think You sound like a preacher or Govmnt on a pulpit trying to convince the sheeply about the great book of truths with no proof.

You open your story here on ATS about being an MKUltra subject and make claims of good deeds that "Can be taken to the bank", does subjected you to public scrutiny now and forever.

Many people fall and dont break a single bone, Ive fallen 140-50 feet and only had two scratches, sent home with a bottle of asprine and 4 stiches.......hhhmmm maybe Im MKUtra

Claiming you have secrets and then holding the secrets and watching them play out while you cry about how you dont want to be "psychoananlyzing" is an act that goes hand in hand with the puppet masters. So I feel your just as much to blame as them, considering how you cant prove the good you have done and being your MKUltra, I have to assume your bad.

I feel your at least thinking straight when it comes to not seeing a shrink or psyche, its those guys who started all these programs, and lead people enough to keep them as test subjects to further the study.

Shrink's and Psyche has never curred anyone!!!!
Without valid proof, your just a silent fart in the wind

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
there are 2 posters on this thread and frankly your behaviour sickens me . How dare you insult people that take time to respond to you ?
They have provided COUNTLESS links to sources that back up their beliefs but you ignore them and instead resort to ridiculing them ?????????
They USED to conduct mind control experiments, They USED to infect unknown citizens with stds
I dont know if they still do but considering the dire consequences isn't it better to at least be OPEN MINDED ??????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGhostViking

If your refering to me?????.....
go read my posts and tell me where I said I didnt beleave in the MKUltra or the other programs if so.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
If you are mocking people in this thread yes I am .
Id like to hear more about immaculate d s story but if people insult him I doubt hel want too .

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Who's mocking?? Ive only asked for real proof of their claim, something I think that is in the rules of ATS if Im not mistaken????
If they choose not to write, that is on their own doing, nothing on my part. But to come on a website like this and claim your part of one of the ultra secret programs of harm and destruction, then yes I do have a right to question his statements or what proof is offered.

Sorry your so sensitive, On a side note.....

I have some ocean front property in Arizona, intrested???........... Thats mocking

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Ive only asked for real proof of their claim, something I think that is in the rules of ATS if Im not mistaken????
so explain how threads such as "THE HOUSE IS EMPTY BUT I'm NEVER ALONE " don't get deleted ???
Are you telling me theres 100 % proof of poltergists ? reptilians ? ufos ?????????????????
Im not sensitive I just feel you and others are getting away with breaching the T & C ....

I have a mansion for sale in Moss -side if your interested.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

my point has been explained solid enough, im sorry if you dont understand. These guys are fake or working on a hoax.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
No need to apologise , thanks for ignoring my points . we shall see if this as you say a "hoax " but then is it not the mods duty to assign it such ?
Kind regards
ps mk ultra is fact. does it continue ?I dont know. do i have an open mind ? yes .
pps "Im sorry if you dont understand " .

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Duncan does not know himself what part of his story is real or what part is dis-information. This is the way it is for most MK victims. If the MK victims themselves do not know which part is real and which part is not... why not cut them so slack and just accept that these are the memories that have surfaced... take them as just that... and allow that to be the end of it.

Let me take another issue as an example. If a person has memories of alien abduction come up in therapy or regression neither the therapist or patient takes these at face value. Several options are possible:
1. It happened exactly as stated.
2. The government hoaxed it as a coverup for experiments they are doing.
3. The human mind uses fiction to cover up real traumas (family sexual abuse, ritual abuse, etc.) to make it easier for the person to handle.
4. A mixture of the above.
5. Some other option not listed...

Back to MK victims (and maybe non-MK victims that claim to be one). So let's all take a step back and let Duncan's story be his story. No matter what the "truth" is, every person involved has mental illness. Let them have some slack to figure out what part actually happened.

The best person to figure out who is a MK victim is their therapists. let us be not quick to judge... and even less quick to mock or attack these mentally ill fellow humans beings. Have compassion. Does attacking a mentally ill person really make you feel better?

If so, maybe you need some help also.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
People for centuries have been subjected to experiments. This is also to say that its not to hard to believe that we all are just an experiment in one form or fashion. My point is this, is too hard to fathom the idea that some humans out of the billions have been experimented on more than others. More then others are willing to admit.

There are so many things out here, that there is no way too see it all in this life time. I appreciate the idea of people coming out and talking about this. Some are made up stories and still I have a good time reading their imagination. However do not forget to read thru the lines....

There is an important message that most miss. Hear the warning and be aware of what is taking place right under your nose. Many are starting to wake and truly starting to see what this world is all about. It is unfortunate then even presented with the truth, humans still cant interpret without fear. Quit limiting oneself and be open to all. Fiction and non fictional. Believe in the unbelievable. Its out there. Always has been.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I don't know if I am way off base, but since this does fall under the NWO topic...something interesting in the original blog post at the start of this caught my eye. He mentioned twice the tem "being hillbilly".

I believe I heard on tonight's Decoded episode on the Bohemian Grove that those members who attend from Texas are referred to as the hillbilly clan or group.

Any connection here you think? Was that some hint as to who might be behind some of this?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Laserjock

Duncan was born in Eastern Kentucky...

They refer to people of this area of Appalachia as hill-billies...

I was born there also, and live in KY now... but grew up in Alaska and Florida.... NASA brat.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Yeah, I live in TN...Lived in the South most of my life..AF brat. I know the Appalachian/WV origin of hillbillies...just thought it odd in how he used the term in his posts given his talk of a "hit" motive...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
What if the Federal Judge was one of the Judges thats part of the "Restore America" plan by the Guardians of the Free Republics?

It's a secretive group supposedly operating to restore America and end our corporate/foreign control. We may never know if John Roll was one of the Judges thats a part of that effort....but if he was....

That's why he was likely targeted for assassination. someone should contact that group and see if he was one of their supporter/members. Of course such a story would never be allowed on our fascist corporate news.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Stay on topic, please.

Thank you

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join