It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epic Blog by an Active MK Ultra Soldier, Read Immediately!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

I am aware of the "Human cpu" status but am unaware what It was employed on meaning why I cannot reveal much as the only thing that comes to me nowadays is bits and peices of meetings and events but not enough to string together to ut together a tape of what occured.

I am too strong willed and way too strong headed to allow them to use me. They don't want someone who is resistant and aware of the programming while they are in fact "in program".

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

I am aware of the "Human cpu" status but am unaware what It was employed on meaning why I cannot reveal much as the only thing that comes to me nowadays is bits and peices of meetings and events but not enough to string together to ut together a tape of what occured.

I am too strong willed and way too strong headed to allow them to use me. They don't want someone who is resistant and aware of the programming while they are in fact "in program".

Then I encourage you to get in therapy. It is very hard to find a good therapist you trust, but extremely important. If you are part of the MK program you will have DID/MPD and PTSD to deal with. It can be very hard to find a good therapist, but it is extremely important.

But do please start your own thread, as this is a little off topic from Duncan and his Blog. I will be happy to continue conversation in your thread. The moderators try to hold threads on topic fairly tightly, but there is always room for more threads.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

Then I encourage you to get in therapy. It is very hard to find a good therapist you trust, but extremely important. If you are part of the MK program you will have DID/MPD and PTSD to deal with. It can be very hard to find a good therapist, but it is extremely important.

But do please start your own thread, as this is a little off topic from Duncan and his Blog. I will be happy to continue conversation in your thread. The moderators try to hold threads on topic fairly tightly, but there is always room for more threads.

I've developed what you would call a natural ablity to self heal whereas I can take 15 floor fall and barely have a scratch. One day sometime last yr I sersiously thought I was done for. This is what intially got me on their radar. I will not find a therapist because all they do is force the paitent to confront the items head on and when you've done some not so nice things to some really good people the last thing you want in your psyche is the image of you being violent to an innocent so that you can maintain a somewhat "normal" life.

Another natural ability I have is I can do harm to someone one minute and think nothing about it the next. his is crucial in MKLTRA style items whereas I've even showed that side of me to TPTB and it frieghtened them.

I however am unaware if I've ever taken a life and would rather not know as you know the phrase, "outta sight, outta mind"? This keep people like me from totally losing it. My iq of being a top 30%'er reminds me what remains to be important, the survival of this nation.

I traded money for power and as a result it got me privvy to alot of information that most will never know. I since used it to drive a wedge and create an atmosphere of distrust amongst TPTB and have stopped numerous items from going through. The master reason why they are pushing for depopulation is nothing more then the fact that with the numbers game (7.001 Billion v 500,000) means we've got the numbers game in our favour and will continue to have that in our favour.

This is the avenue that was used to order financial reform that decreed the end of The Federal Reserve, healthcare reform, eliminate "DADT", stopped the NAU and NAFTA, eliminated and ended Codex Aluminatrius, ordered the nuclear weapon drawdown as no nation shall have enough nukes to effectively wipe the planet out, forced non petrolchem powered transportation into production, investigated the claim of "Iraq, wmd and 9/11" for which none could be found effectively ending the Iraqi theatre, investigated 9/11 and while investigating every single secert society in the US and determined without a shadow of a doubt that bin Ladin and al-Qaida had nothing to do with the attacks leading to identify TPTB as perpritraiting the attacks, ordered an investigation into the shootings that were committed by members of The Lousiana National Guard during Katrina, looked into the indiscretions of at least 6 Congresspeople, 3 Governors and proved that all were fraudulent, identified the "Forclousuregate" before it became news and ordered items doen to correct it to soften the blow, ordered the bailouts of the auto industry, banking industry (looking at it nearly 2 1/2 yrs on that this was a real bad idea and should've let them collapse) while ordering that the taxpayer not be on the hook for a single cent, ordered the total and complete restoration of The United States Constution, the Soveriegnty of The USA, ended the Bush Dictaitorship by sequencing with The Pentagon that if he did not leave willingly on Jan 20 2009 they were to send 4 armed Humvee's with 4 soliers armed to the "t" to the WH and to remove him and his family by force if need be (thank God it never came to that, imagine how the msm would've spun that to see Humvee's at The WH?), changed policy pertaining to how we deal with Islamic extremisits groups whereas we used to go after the end result and would never go after the causes which has led to a decrease in global acts of terrorism because the root is being addressed as we are now addressing economical and social issues. - All done while most cared more about mindless things like American Idol and sports.

It gave me alot of clearances with alot of people and allowed for real and positve change to be effected. This is how I say that I've been in the underbelly on how things really are and this can be taken to the bank. I've known of alot of things well before the public.

I've used common sense, intelligence and logic to enact leverage on behalf of people over TPTB and for all intensive purposes we continue to win and will always win as long as we don't lose sight of the ball and the end goal, the utter and total destruction of TPTB.

I became aware of my power around the time I quit drinking and used the second chance at life that the Lord gave me to make a better world for us all.

However, whatever I have identified myself involved in is not subjected to public scrutiny now or ever.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Firstly, please start your own thread, this is off topic. I am sure there are a lot of members of this community that would love to hear your story and dialogue with you.

Secondly, I trust nothing I hear or read, and very little of what I know/remember.

Thirdly, I have met and talked with Duncan personally at Scarefest in Lexington KY last November. I find him much more credible in real life than I do in these videos. There are things he does not state on camera that make me believe him even more.

Lastly, to be as gentle as I can, I really have a hard time taking your word at face value. Much of what you say raises many flags. Please look into therapy. If everything you say is true it can only help as you will be able to recover your memories, if you are a real MK victim, and deal with the debilitating problems that come from it. Your therapist is the only one able to judge the voracity of your statements. Most MK Victims do not know they are such.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Most of what I revealed I avoid because of "plausible deniability". Also, I was mainly recruited into policy desicions because of my uncanny ability to connect things. This is not an "o/t" post as everything is connected, even things you don't think are even connected. It's not about me, Duncan or any other victim here but is all about the protection, preservation of The United States Of America and all she stands for as that is the only thing that matters. My ADHD also allows me to use way more of my brain then most do, (average is est between 10 - 15%, I must use north of 45& to maintain basic function) which makes me attactive to them.

Everyone will have a hard time in finding out vast truth even when they do not want to admit that they've been part of the problem. I used knowledge, common sense, intelligence and logic to defend this nation and will never apologize for a thing.

Most are fogiven due to the concept of "Father forgive them for which they know not of what they do".

I will not see a shrink or psyche doc because of the fact that they will try to shove pills down my throat forcing me to mask or forget about what I experienced.

Insider info revealed now is that the Baggers tried to get a hold of the Speaker''s seat and had to be told that seat is reserved for those with seniority.

They have been aware of me and what I can do since I was about 11 or 12 yrs old (1991 -1992) and have been on their radar ever since. I do fully expect to get flipped on for revealing what I already have.

Also, look at my posting history and you will see that what I speak of is different then most as I constantly use my "inside knowledge" of how things really are to shoot down lies and diversion attempts. I've been threatened with death by them and still do not take them seriously. I maintain the facade of being the most disgusting, vile, psychotic, sociopathic, diabolical person that they have ever and will ever encounter as that alone has kept me safe and out of their crosshairs. I do not fear TPTB or NWO as we own them and they do not own us.
edit on 24-1-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
I am on a ps3 so I can't link anything.
Do a google search with key words Duncan O'Finnion,Reality uncovered.
He is debunked with his own actions as he was the one who started the thread to prove his story and he fails BIGTIME.
Can anyone add that link here for me please as I can't link with my ps3?
Its quite revealing.

yo im using my ps3 send me a message and il tell you how to link

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
THAT'S ENOUGH
Any more childish name calling will result in POST BANS.
Eyes on the ball people not each other, the topic of this thread is

Epic Blog by an Active MK Ultra Soldier, Read Immediately!,

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
TheImmaculateD1, can you provide any videos of you taking a big fall?
If not, please specify why.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

ok sauron duly noted
, israeli guy i think we should call it quits ? noone agrees on everything so for the sake of the forum i think we should stop the bickering cool ?
, on topic so israeli you believe in mk ultra but think they stopped doing after was it exposed ? whats your take on it ?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
In short, I trust the evidence I've seen that points out to MK-Ultra, and whether this method is still being used on people (criminals, volunteered test subjects, kidnapped innocents or whoever) I don't know and can't tell. My guess is no.

Please note that many people can abuse the fact that project MK-Ultra is real to some extent, they only need an internet connection and a keyboard to start telling stories.

I hope you understand that when I'm asking for videos from TheImmaculateD1, I'm not doing it to try to make him feel worse, I just wanna find out if he's for real.
..Ofcourse, if you'll ask me what my opinion is, I'll say that he's obviously bluffing. But hey, I give him a chance to legitimate himself. Be sure that if he even tries to tag along I'll give him plenty credit for it. Much more than you think.

Also, I hope we started a new page. Maybe you'll see you can get along with people even if they have Israel in their name

edit on 25-1-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

I understand what your saying im sceptic about certain things too , like you say anyone can blog now . The problem with mind control and supersoldiers is it seems so far fetched but the way i look at it is why would these people say these things why speak out when most people will think their mad anyway but on the other hand i couldn't see myself making up such elaborate lies i guess id rather think theyre truthful
Its a tough subject to assess like you say .

edit on 25-1-2011 by TheGhostViking because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2011 by TheGhostViking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

No videos exist as it is something that the human psyche of another would be unable to fathom. I also do not want someone psychoananlyzing me. That is the last thing I need is to be constantly hounded by the media and others wanting me to perform for them for which I will not do. Plus I want somewhat of a normal life and this keeps me out of the spotlight. Besides, only to a select few people hav actually seen me take falls like that but are sworn to secrecy out of respect for everything good with this nation today. I hardly ever ask for anything as this is one of the few times I ever asked for anything and asked to be left alone and it is being acknowledged and respected. Besides, it is far too powerful and great to use as often as one changes thier shirt and is only employed when I truly need it. When I need it I have it.
edit on 25-1-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join