It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epic Blog by an Active MK Ultra Soldier, Read Immediately!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
This blog is so important that the " OTHERS" personally came to his door and asked him the question of to end all questions in the coming years, read blog one first, then blog two, to find out who the " OTHERS" are and what is the final question they have for him. , after this brave MK Ultra Soldier weighed in on the anatomy of the suspicious tranced out incoherent Laughner, in this articulate blog post?

This blog post is singlehandedly a threat to the level of ignorance that is neccisary of the average person, for them to continue false flag operations without people seeing the common denominator within them, if you don't understand why, you will find out, the more people who see it the better.

Read this one first:

same one quoted here.

duncanofinioan.wordpress.com...

The Ultimate question that sums up the ENDGAME, here.

duncanofinioan.wordpress.com...

Anatomy of an Assassination Attempt – Gabrielle Giffords
January 8, 2011
This is a sad day in American history. Before I go into my thoughts about the attempted assassination today of Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D – Arizona), I need to make some points:

- One, my deepest sympathies and condolences where need be to everyone involved, especially to the family of the nine year old child.

- Second, I do not in any way, shape, or form endorse or condone the killing or the harming of any innocent, ever.

I claim no personal knowledge of Rep. Giffords, but from what I understand, she was one of the few good guys in Washington. Anyone who knows me, knows full well I don’t play the political coin. You’re either up or down in my book. In my book she was up.

Now, what I want to do with what limited information I have on today’s events, is to give, for what it’s worth, my assessment. The reason I am doing this is multi-faceted — most of those reasons I am not able to divulge at this time but will become known later. But the fact being that I am being asked to do this, I will do so.

I have a particular expertise in the arena of assassination, and expertise in the area of preventing assassination (for more info on my background go here: www.duncanofinioan.com...)

I had not intended to do another blog post any time in the near future. And being that I am traveling at the present time, and dictating this blog post while transversing very dangerous roads, please forgive me if it comes off as being just a little too “hillbilly”.

In my opinion, based upon my experiences and training, this was a hit. This was not some random jerkoff, pissed off at the world, who decides one day to go out with a double stacked Glock and commit this incredibly heinous act.

Let’s start with some questions that I have:

Where in the hell were these people’s security, i.e. Rep Giffords and Chief Judge John Roll? And yes, I heard the report that she liked to do these public events without security, but, boys and girls, that’s B.S. This is an elected government official. A congresswoman. Where was the secret service? Where was the State police? Where was the local law enforcement?
Knowing who these people were, why such a delay in official action? How long was the delay? Too damn long if nineteen people got shot. What are they doing, hiring Wal-Mart greeters away to do security at these events?
At the present time of the writing of this blog (9:41 PM EDT USA, not where I’m at, it’s way past my bedtime where I’m at), why in the hell are this guy’s videos still on YouTube?
This is an extremely important question: Who is / was John Roll, the Federal Judge who was killed? This question will become more important and more apparent as this thing moves forward. Officials claimed in a press conference this evening that he was the target, but it is more than possible that he was the actual target.
Where was John Roll shot? How many times was he shot? Why is the local sheriff refusing to release any information about how the shooting went down, in what order people were shot, and where on the body the judge was shot?
A major question that I have – how many shots were actually fired? What I’m trying to get at is, what was his hit ratio? This is not morbid fascination, this is pure investigative delving. The higher the hit ratio, the more firearms training and ability was involved, in my opinion. It doesn’t take an expert marksman to shoot someone at point blank range. But I also can’t believe no one saw him raise the gun and didn’t react. And agin, I must stress the question: Where was her protection?
But one thing I do not believe this was, was a false flag incident. This was carried out with a single-minded purpose, with a clear objective, and that objective was not to create a false flag incident. I do believe and I will state (this may put me in deep # by saying this but it has to be said): Today’s tragic event was the proverbial two birds with one stone — someone that “they” wanted taken out was done so, whether it be the Congresswoman or the judge.

But the way this was done and the symbology indicated through the alleged writings of this alleged shooter was, in my opinion, partly done to wake up sleepers. Anyone with even a tangential knowledge of the government’s mind control programs such as MK ULTRA can readily and immediately see in these videos posted by the alleged shooter that they smack of programming, suspiciously worded phrasing, numbers, and direct mention of mind control and brainwashing.

Please do not write me asking my opinion beyond what I have written here tonight. I will not give it. This is an extremely serious situation above and beyond what most people see. I kept quiet about the hit on Hollywood publicist Ronni Chasen, but I cannot keep quiet now.

I fully expect a visit from some alphabet soup agency and with my present situation, I expect to speak with MI-6. And with that visit in mind, so be it. Again, I wish to offer my sincerest condolences and wishes where they are proper for all involved in today’s incident.

And hey — I guess I didn’t sound too hillbilly, did I?

edit on 18-1-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-1-2011 by Pocky because: added info

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

CX

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Hi pocky, thanks for posting this, very interesting.

I'm not saying i'm totaly convinced, going by a quick look around his website, but it will be worth a read anyway.

I'll go take a better look later and get back to this thread.

Thanks.

CX.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Having read both blog posts linked I dont see why you consider this epic. Please elaborate.

CX

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Another thread from a fellow ATS member on the subject, from a few years ago in fact....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

CX.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
There are a lot of these guys being created to be activated for Project End Times

James Casbolt also talks about this in his material.

educate-yourself.org...

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
www.projectcamelot.org...

Duncan describes:

– His mission to “terminate” the very drunk, future President of the United States... George W Bush;
– His dizzying enhanced physical and psychic abilities... including the abilities to hurl someone across the room with his mind, and walk through a solid wall;
– How he and 11 other children were flown to Cambodia to deliver a targeted death blow to all the surrounding Khmer Rouge troops... using only the combined power of their minds;
– How his right arm is “hardwired” and is capable of astonishing speed and strength;
– His struggle to regain his memory, aided by a car accident which led to the discovery of a cranial implant uncovered by an MRI machine... deactivating the implant and causing the MRI machine to catch fire;
– His role as a programmed assassin, targeting Americans under the command of an undisclosed agency;
– The selection, torture, and brutal training process that he endured... and which children are undergoing to this day;
– And more…
OK REALLY!!!

Ive been following this guy for a few years once I heard his story, alot of the same old stuff,The only real evidence I can see out there is, he likes to shoot guns, enjoys Martial Arts and weightlifting and make up stories.
Prove me wrong Super Soilder, walk through a wall or blast me across the room with your mind, heck Ill settle for you moving a fork on my countertop, but please stop trying to shill this BS just to make a short lived buck.

With the age of video, anyone of these #birds can put alot of questions to ease and also give alot of proof to whats been really going on, and not just claim they cant talk about it. If you ask me, these types of people are to blame just as much as the ones pulling the strings.

Put up or Shut up Duncan

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Patrioitinsheepclothing

Even the first sentence of your summary is totally inccorrect. He wasn't there on a mission to terminate him, when he realized he was with the secret service men and Bush Jr was laughing, something triggered his super soldier alter, but he didn't know what, but immediately after, it turned off, but he didn't know what had caused it. That was not a mission to terminate anyone. Watch it and hear it again.

but w/e with that scary anarchist profile pic, I wouldn't be surprised if purposely mis interpreted the whole video.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I wasnt refering to the video, Im refering to "HIM" in general and thats pretty clear. Give me more proof then what is remembered. Im asking for nothing more then ATS admin requiers, anyone can run around a claim to be anything they want, but until the real proof has been seen, then we all can be Santa Clause.

Having your head up your arse can purpusly mis interpreted whats being said, and BTW, my picture is in refrence to wat choice we will have once people like you try to run the world.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
i also would like to know how many bullets were fired, and how many people were hit with how many bullets. Anyone who thinks it is just morbid fascination is just trying to distract from the real issue at hand I think. No detective in the world would not want to know how many bullets were fired. Oh well, I guess we'll just leave the investigating up to the officials (who planned the event in the first place). God bless America.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
You can not pick apart the phrasing of a mentally ill person and assume that it means he was programmed. Mentally ill people do not think nor use words that common, sane, everyday people use. Hence the whole 'mentally ill' thing. I had a mentally ill person in the family, and talking to him you would think he was a government project! He always used code names for everything....used tons of technical jargon that left us all scratching our heads...would dig up every corn field he could looking for weaponry hidden....he had his room covered in tin foil and would sit with binoculars peeping out the blinds all night long declaring -- there they are! There was nobody there. And having known him his whole life, he was not a government work in progress. Just mentally ill.

Regarding security, members of Congress do not travel with full-on security detail everywhere they go as far as I know. I did wonder why local police were not present, but for all we know that could have been to show the people in her state that she was saving as much money as possible, the fact that they have held these meetings for several years without incident, etc. There are many possibilities without claiming that this proves it was a hit. We have many representatives meet at our local square and do campaigns, answer questions, etc....never any police present at the ones I have attended. These are state representatives, not local town office holders.

Now, there are a few things that did struck me as being odd about this shooting.

One, I'm not sure why the doctors changed their diagnosis from the bullet entering the back of her head and exiting at a slightly elevated angle and leaving through the front to the other way around. They are now saying, and I'm not sure why they wouldn't have known this the minute they operated, that it was front to back. However, the gunman would have had to be standing taller than her. I was thinking that she would have been on some kind of podium, making her taller than the crowd but I haven't seen the pictures yet. The latter added credibility to the back to front explanation but now the doctors have changed it.

Second, I was very surprised that more was not mentioned about the Federal Judge. I guess, in the Washington heirarchy, a Congresswoman ranks above a judge, but nonetheless I was surprised by the lack of detail regarding his death and frankly the lack of attention he got at all.

Thrid, I was surprised that he did get that many shots fired off and there are conflicting stories about when and how he was disarmed / tackled / stopped.

Fourth, don't most grocery stores have security personnel? We do here and I live in a very low crime, rural area. They are usually undercover, but they certainly carry weapons. Some have batons, others guns. Depends.

However, none of this screams it was a hit to me. It's kind of hard to second guess how people would have or should have reacted while it was happening.

Lastly, and this is not to take away from the tragedy it certainly is, but it seems an awful lot to go through for a false flag or a hit on a judge. Judges have been found dead in cars, etc. Why all the hoopla this time? With the political state of our country, I should think that any agenda trying to be carried out would have been on a grander scale. Though there were some musings in the beginning, this is hardly going to be what undoes the Second Amendment in my opinion.

Please note: I do not consider the death of any person to be anything less than a tragedy. My words above are an attempt to analyze a situation and remove emotion which is different than not having any emotion to begin with. My heart & prayers go out to those that perished, their friends and family, and those still recovering.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
the guy definitely has a point...I find it disgusting that our government even has programs like MK ULTRA...they're a threat to society and should be shut down and the people responsible should be thrown in federal prison for the rest of their lives

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I find the topic of mind control very interesting and no one can deny the role various governments have played concerning the topic. I do believe that anything is possible, but there is one thing I do not quite understand and maybe someone here can explain it to me...

Why does every nut case who kills someone have to be a mind control subject? Is it not possible that maybe they were just insane?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Why does every nut case who kills someone have to be a mind control subject? Is it not possible that maybe they were just insane?

Read my other thread where I explain that question here www.abovetopsecret.com...

The more you read,the more you will come to understand, I remember when I didn't, but now it makes perfect sense, into the big scheme of the NWO game.

Read up on James Casbolt.

educate-yourself.org...
www.conspiracyplanet.com...

Agent Buried Alive-Ch.10: Altars Combine
by JAMES CASBOLT

For most effective dissociation and control of the mind in Project Mannequin, many of the candidates are tortured with electro-shock in the first five minutes of birth.

The intelligence apparatus have many assets in hospitals, prisons, schools, and almost every other aspect of society you can think of. I was born in Queen Mary’s hospital in Roehampton London on Tuesday, the 28th of December 1976. According to my mother, it was a chaotic situation. My mother started having contractions, and my father drove her to the hospital but had to drive them back to the house again in Wimbledon.

He had forgotten his heroin, which he was addicted to.

When they got to the hospital, my mother gave birth to me at 7.01am. The moment I was born, the doctors and nurses rushed me off into a different room. Mum later told me that my father thought I had died. When she asked the doctors and nurses what was wrong, they replied I was "distressed." Around five minutes later, I was brought back to my mother, and my roller coaster life began.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

S&F for you!

I read many pages of his blog and then watched his video. I believe this man is telling the truth. I have heard and read some of the things he experienced elsewhere, as well as the part about the giants being in stasis, (although, the person I heard that from said they were underground on earth and elsewhere). I guess elsewhere could very well be Mars. I hope more of this subjects of mind control and manipulation speak out. Would like to hear from Axe.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
At this point there's different divisions that once constituted MK-Ultra it's branched into different experiments that stem from such, Project Monarch, government groups gathered to have the basis of organized stalking and direct energy weapons that can actually miminic schizophrenia to others i'm sure we aren't even aware of, i mean if you think the government stopped experimenting with mind control once MK-Ultra was busted wide open then you my friends are living in la la land.....

The scariest thing of all is there's no bill passed in the United States that says the government can't experiment on unwilling or unknowing people, this type of legislator should of been passed like a hundred years ago...thank god some senators are looking into finally passing this law

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Funny.. All these "super-soldiers" running around yet they still havent nicked ol bin laden or any other terrorist.. Nor have they apparently done anything in iraq and afghanistan or are tribesman with old aks tougher ?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
BS.

You get folks in a tight, close group, and your hit ratio goes up geometrically. It's not like this guy was standing off a hundred meters.

I heard the Doctor who wasn't wounded but fell down and played dead - he said everyone was packed closely together, and because of the wall and some pillars, there wasn't any place to go.

This guy was a far left nut - it takes a nut to kill a kid - a nut who should have been drowned at birth.

I still can't believe the guy who tackled him was carrying a concealed weapon and didn't just shoot the bastard.

The guy wasn't getting his political way. She wasn't leaning far enough to the left extreme where he lived. His anger at her had built and he set out to just hurt others.

What kind of talk have we heard out of this administration?

Obama himself says, "If they(Conservatives) bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun."

Well, Obama, one of your left-wing boys brought a gun.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
His story has similarities to Aaron McCollum's story:

Interesting how they both have a strong intensity in their eyes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join