It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unidentified flying tube on you-tube?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Unidentified flying tube on you-tube Argentina ..? Thought this could be something but maybe not? check it out it has a clear closeup I think .. Personally If I saw that thing hangin over that mountain top, I would drag my wife and the whole family into that mountain to check it out .. But noo they go along with the journey ...

What could it be .?

edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

I believe this was posted about 10 hours ago, sorry to ruin it for you.

Edit, My bad, it was posted on another UFO thread.It does not have it's own thread yet, that I know of....you may proceed!

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 18-1-2011 by DisturbedToo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DisturbedToo

I believe this was posted about 10 hours ago, sorry to ruin it for you.

Np It all about to let the people know .. right by me or someone else ...

Someone else it Is

Okay thread closed

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I really can't tell if it some kind of a reflection off of the mountain, or if it is floating in front of the mountain.....I dunno. Interesting!

Sorry for jumping the gun on ya earlier!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DisturbedToo

Yeah Man I don't understand those guys they are debating over what this thing could be and then they agree that its not from earth and decide to go on with the journey ... Man I would be delirious to check this thing out to see if captain kirk and Spock were on a mission!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I most definitely would have investigated further. A trip can be put on hold to investigate something that could very well be a UFO. I guess we'll never know.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
At first from far it just looks like snow on the mountain. When closer it looks like a space blanket type material, but it doesn't seem to move? I would put my money on something foil like sat on the mointainside....

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Okandetre

Whatever it is it is there, umistakable object, not CGI or anything like that. The light glints off it in an odd fashion, can't tell if it is possible undulating slightly or if it is due to camera shake. My first impression is perhaps a dislodges culvert (its positioning suggest possibly a fall or slide of some sort) but unless it is a damaged culvert it seems to be slightly larger on either end (almost dumbell shaped ufo) . It sure would be great if this video was stabalized. Perhaps a balloon or even a downed and unexploded missile also come to mind. It definately seems to have features, 'greebly' in old stars wars parlance. I can see why they didnt go up, its in a very inaccessable place and it sounds like they have children with them.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Argh! Why couldn't they just stay still!
The video is way too shaky to properly make anything out. It could be anything!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing!

Maybe it's some kind of solar panels or a building.

Or some Master Mind Blofeld Super Evil Genius hide out

Whatever it is it's an intriguing piece of film. I like those - especially when it isn't likely to be a cgi fantasia.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Do they not sometimes use boilers for heating up water in the sun?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1
check it out it has a clear closeup I think

If there was such a clear closeup, then why do you question what it is?

Originally posted by 0bserver1
What could it be .?

What do you think it could be?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I did already post this on the other thread but just for the sake of it I'll post it again
I took several screen shots and enhanced the images and all the shots showed that the item is connected to the ground with a post.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c83dd4d15fe7.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Your tone. Man, I have real problems with it. Also it doesn't contribute in any way to the thread.

To the OP, Thanks for posting.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Versa

Great work .. maybe big speakers or helium balloon .. so they hoaxed the thing? or a broken elevator they had to use the ladder

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

lol still no real idea what it actually is but as its rooted to the ground and doesn't move at all through out the video I seriously doubt its a UFO.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Nice, but Jesus H. Jones Christ, stop the car you morons!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Thank you soooo much for posting this!
On friday afternoon at about 14:30 i let the dogs out into our rear garden, while i was standing there having a smoke i saw what at first i thought was a plane, but it was about 4 times longer and had no wings or vapour trail, also it looked like the sun was reflecting off the front and rear, it was moving like a plane just slowly moving across the sky away from me, i legged it upstairs for my camera but it had gone on my return. I'd have expected to still be able to see it even if i'd have walked, if it was a plane.
It was very like the one you posted but longer, and it was strange that it seemed like the sun was shinning on the front and rear.
Just spent the last few hours looking at a few pics i took of the area of sky where it was, tried zooming in and adjusting colours ect and there is nothing!

Can't believe the people in that video didn't stop the car and get more video, i'd have filmed it for as long as possible.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Abductee001

Can't believe the people in that video didn't stop the car and get more video, i'd have filmed it for as long as possible.

Well I think you'd still be there filming it now as its stuck to the ground

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
This one can be explained...
I think it is the canopy of a building, take a look above it and you can see the roof of the building.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6c1652ff6ad3.jpeg[/atsimg]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join