It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Umbrella platform Lands in street of China

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Could this be real or is it made up? I don't know, but funny none the less.

shock.military.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by IrishLass

Of course thats real. Its in China for God sakes...didn't they have a idea for a levitating train. I'm interested in seeing how their space program will do in a few years or so. Nice find. I like how her legs move. The shoes she is wearing makes her move like a robot!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by packinupngoin

This is North Korea.

Looks pretty dumb.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
That was a funny video, it's also in North Korea not China. Pyongyang is the capital of North Korea. Second verse same as the first.
edit on 18-1-2011 by Silverado292 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
That is so funny. They say it could be a great avantage in battle. Havent they herd of parascutes. Imagine a couple hundred of these laying around a battle ground. It would be like looking down on disney land

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
if you watch the whole vid it has to be made up...she was talking about peeing herself in excitement, lol! give me a break and another said she needed a cig because she was so excited.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
If it is like anything else made in China. It will soon break. It will then be recycled and redistributed by Walmart as the new low price fallout shelter. Then I can add it to the rest of my junk in my garage that was made in China. Wow, it just keeps getting better...

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Drop these girls in the Middle East, and they'll probably get stoned to death for some type of witchcraft.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
LMAO It is so subtle. I mean releasing them behind enemy lines, no one would notice right?

I also wonder if a soldier could get his magnetic boots off before the "enemy" shot him. Does the magnetic shift mean these will not work properly? They are so serious and proud, sad really.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Conditioning his current followers to be ok with seeing things in the sky that may otherwise free his people. GOOD TRY YURI Ursonivich KIM lol getting desperate cause his people gonna be freed aswell!!!!!
edit on 1/18/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

link   
Did anyone else notice the "toilet" humor in that commercial? When they interview the first traffic girl she more or less says her job is better than sex. The second girl is so excited about her job she is about to pee herself. It seems like they're trying to "Westernize" their programming.

link   
LOL, sorry but the commentary and response from the "Traffic Girls" was funny and also seemed kind of ridiculous. "I need to pee" "I need a ciggerette", etc. If real, the one question I have is... why is there no video of the device being dropped to the ground? You'd think, since they claim they are so excited about this, they'd want to show off the most impressive part.

Hmm... either way I enjoyed the video so S&F for you!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
It's 100% faked, they are Pyongyang Traffic girls, the umbrella's are probably to keep them dry, they even have a light by the looks of it for night time, they weren't floated in, they were just there, the umbrella/light stands would have been placed there off a back of a truck

www.pyongyangtrafficgirls.com...
edit on 18/1/11 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Why did this get so many flags?

the only thing I wanted to see was them floating down from the sky, couldnt even see that.

This is ver non practical in a war situation

I hope that is not part of their war strategy, cause it would be easy target practice for our soldiers.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
No reality here...just comedy....
That umbrella would shred with that load...
A magnet strong enough to hold her in place would probably damage her....
Plus if just her shoes were stuck....those little skinny legs would snap like twigs...

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
If they are used in war to misdirect supply convoys wouldn't the soldiers driving in the convoy think hey why is that asian girl telling me to go left when I should go right? Or maybe this person is not a ranking member of my military and why the hell would I listen to them. This does not seem possible to me. I think they have watched the movie Mary Poppins a few too often. I mean if an umbrella would safely float you to the ground from an airplane, then why do we use big ass parachutes when we jump out of an airplane? This just seems bogus to me.
edit on 18-1-2011 by I B Dazzlin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Strange and funny, i guess its a broadcast propaganda from Korea, and somebody made some funny subtitles to it,

the part: i am so excited i'll have a cigarette/pee myself !?
- they use the term "shock and awe" -- which is coming from the "enemy"
- use gps to guide the platforms, but there is no steering device ?

- the umbrella is way to small and way too unstable (aerodynamics round parachutes have a whole in the middle)
- if they had the technology they would proudly show a "drop-off".

So anybody speaks korean to translate the real audio ??

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

HAHAHAHA oh Irish, that was priceless.

Now I am having crazy visuals of them dropping into Time Square or somewhere similar. I think about how often my gps can be off by a few houses as well...too funny girl!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Do people not bother to read posts anymore?

LISTEN UP PEOPLE IT'S FAKED, HERE IS MY PASTE FROM ONLY A FEW POSTS AGO:

It's 100% faked, they are Pyongyang Traffic girls, the umbrella's are probably to keep them dry, they even have a light by the looks of it for night time, they weren't floated in, they were just there, the umbrella/light stands would have been placed there off a back of a truck

www.pyongyangtrafficgirls.com...

Sorry for getting shouty, I'm tired, and people do sometimes not seem to bother reading posts anymore

edit on 18/1/11 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I can't believe how many people are taking this seriously. I'm laughing at the posts more than the video. Why isn't this is the joke forum?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join