It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20th of January.. Just a What If?...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

Today I was chatting to my lil bruv and a mate about conspiracies and what not, at the same time he was looking at his diary that has "big" things that happened in history on that particular day.

Completely taking the p*s* he said, "ough, whats gonna happen on thursday? Its the first day of Aquarius and the same day JFK was sworn into office".

This got my attention obviously and now i've thought about it, it could make sense. Its not a blatant day but it obviously holds significance and could be a date for something to happen.

20th January in history

Here's the 21st of January

Or there's this the 22nd, here's some points from over the years-

1957 U.S.A. Mad Bomber
22nd January, 1957 : This was the day when a New York man, known as the “Mad Bomber” had confessed to the planting of approximately 30 bombs within New York City. This man has claimed to have had pent up anger built inside of him for many years.

2008 U.S.A. Recession Measures
22nd January, 2008 : Following stocks plunging around the world on Monday 21st January, The Federal Reserve slashed a key interest rate by 3/4 of a percentage point on federal funds rate from 4.25 percent down to 3.5 percent on Tuesday 22nd January, and signaled that further rate cuts were likely.
This follows a continued series of bad market news from the financial sector and retail sales that appear to confirm the US is heading for a recession.
For the first time in a long time the Republican President and Democratic Congress have also agreed to work together to bring a stimulus package to support the economy which could include tax rebates of $800 to $1,600 for individuals and couples and so-called bonus depreciation to allow companies to deduct 50 percent of business investments made this year. The package may also include boosts in unemployment benefits, food stamp payments and the Medicaid health care program for the poor and disabled.
Due to the severity of the problem it could be just 3 weeks before a bill is passed and placed on the presidents desk to sign into law. Lightening quick in today's political climate.www.thepeoplehistory.com...

The fact that the next age is Aquarius and the elites greedy plans for a new order of the ages, 11 being about change and the fact that people have been on about a "feeling" of something about to happen, myslef being one of them. This is not meant to be a prediction of sorts, just a big what if I suppose.

I know there's at least one other thread that points to the end of January being a time of madness, can anybody add anything? Anyone got any ideas??

Just thought you might like some more speculation and what ifs

Fingers crossed we get through January(and the rest of the year) without incident!

Peace out.

edit on 18/1/11 by WHOS READY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Hmm. A poster here has actually predicted that a catastrophic even might happen around that time.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not sure what to think of it.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by WHOS READY

I think its a coincidence since many of the changes of power in the United States happen around that date.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

Yes, because everything is coincidence..

Nothing is going on, its ok to put the head back in the sand....

This quote springs to mind- "Millionaires don't use astrology, billionaires do!"- JP Morgan

Now if you had an agenda that involved the world, would you use astrology to empower it?!

Let go of your safety line and free fall into the rabbit hole, let go of fear!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by PoorFool

Yes mate, that was the thread I was thinking of...

Fingers crossed its a positive thing that happens, disclosure or something...?

Mind you, anything could be a positive, its all about reacting or proreacting...

If we react with fear, we empower "them" and the agenda...

There is no good and no bad, only experience!!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by WHOS READY

Well the 22nd is my birthday

Joking aside, you could be right though. "Natural" die offs still happening, plus all the other crazy news coming out everyday. I won't be suprised I just hope its nothing too bad.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Indeed an ominous portent look at all this stuff: This Day in History

Also on This Day
Iran Hostage Crisis ends, 1981

American Revolution
Battle of Millstone, New Jersey, 1777

Automotive
GM takes an interest in Oakland Motor Car Corp., 1909

Civil War

Mud March begins, 1863

Cold War
Truman announces Point Four program, 1949

Crime
Football player-turned-murderer born, 1974

Disaster
Bullfight spectators die when bleachers collapse, 1980

General Interest
Hong Kong ceded to the British, 1841
FDR inaugurated to fourth term, 1945
John F. Kennedy inaugurated, 1961
Terry Waite disappears, 1987
Arafat elected leader of Palestine, 1996

Hollywood
Actress Audrey Hepburn dies, 1993

Literary
Robert Frost reads at JFK's inauguration, 1961

Music
Country star Jerry Lee Lewis rocks the Grand Ole Opry, 1973

Old West
Ronald Reagan becomes president, 1981

Presidential
Franklin Delano Roosevelt is sworn in as president, 1937

Sports
President Carter calls for Olympics to be moved from Moscow, 1980

Vietnam War
Richard Nixon takes office, 1969
New communist offensive anticipated, 1972

World War I
Goeben and Breslau battle the Allies in the Aegean, 1918

World War II
The Wannsee Conference, 1942

If I remember correctly last my High School girl freind broke up with me on 20 January 1984 leading me to join the Army - heartbroken and angry.

Gave you a star out of memory for Hillary Clinton - my old flame.

edit on 18/1/2011 by Golf66 because:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by strawberry91

crazy times we live in definitely... and there's people that are saying the die offs are no big deal... its either mother nature givin us a big OI fookin OI, or the military fookin things up!

either way tis our(the sheeple) fault for not dealing with things sooner!

cheers for the reply.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

OCD here I come. I can see myself getting "addicted to reading through the days

the negative is always the best catalyst for change.

Me breaking up with my misses(not 20th jan though) sent me right off the roller coaster.. and sent me on my Journey!! there's always order out of chaos

cheers for the star and reply list.
edit on 18/1/11 by WHOS READY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

ummmmm... no dude, jan 20 is inauguration day/presidents day [not to clear if they are separate holidays]. I learned that in grade school [early 70's]

also, my birthday.
i recall reading a missal as a kid that the patron saints of that day are saints Fabian an Sebastian [the one that got shot full of arrows like a pincushion, and survived it too],
when i told granma she said "oh my lord" real quiet like and crossed herself.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I like your avatar! Higher Self?

To the topic, yeah the 21st is an interesting date. I'm sure that even the most "clouded" are picking up on the amplified energies.

From an ever developing being in equanimity however, "Let's spend our time wisely until that date".

2011... the year of hope.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by survival

It is SURE to be an interesting day tomorrow....
And.

Today's not over yet.

Thanks for the Thread Punt.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
well, we made it through the day (by uk time anyway) without incident, thankfully!!

now here's a good point. we've been going by the calender with 12 months and aquarius starting on the 20th January..

What about the calendar with 13 months and the serpent zodiac that seems to have been hidden away.. Why??

If we take this into account the beginning of #aquarius starts on either 16th February, according to this- www.huffingtonpost.com...&title=kristin_leigh

and the 17th Feb according to this- www.dailymail.co.uk...

JUst to add more dates to the mix.lol.

I still have a feeling that a piece of the puzzle will be moved into place during January... Who knows??!!....

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Remember, the 20th isn't really officially over in the world until the west coast of the US has experienced it.

Still though, nothing today apart from a Labour politician resigning suddenly in the UK but lets see what the 21st has for us

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

i didn't know about the labour minister resigning, i assuming thats not too bigger deal..?

just read this from earlier today- www.bbc.co.uk...

who knows what the greedy psycho puppets are up to....?

on a slightly different note, this came out today- news.nationalgeographic.com...

thought it was pretty interesting, after all the films n what not.. are we being prepared, are they showing us what they want to do??
edit on 20/1/11 by WHOS READY because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join