It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curious Pentagon Footage , What Are These Guys Saying ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

ALL I can say to that is .... BS!

...and, very sorry for you, to live in a delusion of your own creation.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by thethingreally

dudlious....so you think a 757 went in !....ok with me ok.....i figured we could see debris or something like maybe the first filmed news reporter would say something like "it doesn't look like a 757 crash, there's no debris at all, nothing bigger than what looks like a few litter bits here and there" that was just the first camera team on the location...it's not the real news....ok

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

The sentence sons like "...Marine Corps staff...." You also hear him mention the word "staff" a few words before he is talking the next sentence into the phone. He spells out person's name.

I was waiting to see how long before you were going to show up to defend the government and their “false flag operation?

The man holding this piece of wreckage is reading what was written on the debris, in 44 sec on the video he reads off [color=gold]COCC cringle, 45 sec in the video he repeats what he is saying [color=gold]cringle Air force.

I expected some of you debunkers were going to spin this, and sure enough, someone has, and dreamed up an excuse. No, the man is clearly reading from the wreckage.

edit on 18-1-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

Check out 3:40 - 3:46 of the video from the link in the OP, what was that all about? Can anyone read lips? They looked rather elated for some reason. Then again, I could be reading it entirely inaccurately.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

ALL I can say to that is .... BS!

...and, very sorry for you, to live in a delusion of your own creation.

Don’t feel sorry for me for seeing the truth, I feel sorry for those who are still brainwashed, believing that their government can do no wrong, and never lies.

People searching for truth accept what is real and do not have to create make believe.
Why would they? Or are you an expert in psychiatry too?
edit on 18-1-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

Hey okbmd...I believe what your hearing is a reporter, who is speaking to someone else who has just told him what we hear the reporter repeat...which is "NEOCC Crangle" and the guy says back to him "Yeah, last names Crangle, C-R-A-N-G-L-E((he spells the name out)) on Marine Corp staff" and then the reporter repeats back to him the last part "Marine Corp Staff". I admit the last word "staff" may be another word but I think the reporter just repeats it back oddly, but I'm absolutely positive on everything said before that. The NEOCC term took me awhile to figure out but finally tracked it down on a military acronyms website and it means "noncombatant evacuation operation coordination center" which would fit with the context of the environment.

Also, the debris is without question debris left behind from the impact with l believe the second light pole that was hit, but definitely one of the light poles. You here one of the guys say "it was just lying right here", and their clearly out by the highway. If you pay close attention as well, the camera zooms in several times on all sides of the debris, and it's very plain(to me anyways) that there is nothing written on the piece. When the guy puts his thumb on the piece like he's reading whats above his thumb, if you look at his other hand, he is really gripping the piece with both hands and trying to bend it.

Star and Flag, great video none the less, whats the best and most intriguing part to me is the very large explosion you can here as Porter Goss completely contradicts the Bush Administration(who could fault him at that point he didn't realize they were going to deny everything) saying that they had indeed prepared for the use of hijacked aircraft as weapons. Saying that "This is not a new idea , and we have created defenses against that" Anyways, I'm sure the 9/11 Debunkers will probably say "oh that's the jet breaking the sound barrier" but if I recall correctly, the military said that none of it's jets went supersonic that day. Besides, considering the reactions of the crowd, and even good ole Porter Goss eluding to the fact that "things are still going on" referring to hearing the explosion, that the explosion definitely was ground level. Any ideas? Great video.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Thanks Reeferman. I hadn't seen that video before. How weird was that taxi guy at the end !

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Stillresearchn911

I agree with most of your post.

In addition to your points, the men also said the piece didn't appear to be heavy jet material.

This is a pretty big statement. I wonder what his background might be? He seemed very confident and
was able to identify the piece immediately as light aircraft material.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
That piece is normal aircraft aluminum, which can be found all over a B757. Its painted green because all commercial and military aircraft are painted in Zinc-Chromate Primer to protect them from oxidization.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by turbofan

turbo ??

In addition to your points, the men also said the piece didn't appear to be heavy jet material.

Did you just gloss over my post, with explanation, image (and videos) last page???

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Just to be clear to everyone here , I was not questioning the color of the paint . As others here have pointed out , the green paint is the primer that is found on most aircraft .

Second , I do not buy into the theory that Flight 77 did not crash into the Pentagon . There is ample evidence that it did .

I was questioning what it was that was being said , in reference to "Marine Corps" , and why it was said . I am satisfied that the explanation has been covered on page one of this thread .

My question arose as a result of finding the word "cringle" associated with some type of aircraft part , while googling for an explanation that would tie "cringle" to aircraft parts . I was actually trying to see if "cringle" could be associated with the tail-section of the plane , thereby providing an answer for those who question what happened to the tail-section . Are you familiar with anything like that weedwhacker ? Maybe I am mistaken , I will go back and try to find where I assumed it was some type of aircraft part . If I find it , I will post a link .

Otherwise , I am satisfied that it was simply some guy giving his name and his association with Marine Corps Special Education Program , as has been pointed out on page one .

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

I was actually trying to see if "cringle" could be associated with the tail-section of the plane , thereby providing an answer for those who question what happened to the tail-section . Are you familiar with anything like that weedwhacker ?

Nope, no such word in the aviation lexicon.

And, I think another pointed out, above, it was "Crangle". A proper name. That family name is listed with Ancestry.com:

www.ancestry.com...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

However, though I had never heard the term "cringle" before, just for fun I Googled ... I love learning new words!!!

A cringle is an eye through which to pass a rope. In nautical settings, the word refers to a small hole anywhere along the edge or in the corner of a sail, rimmed with stranded cordage and worked into the boltrope. Typically it encloses a metal grommet for reinforcement and to reduce wear. In this context, cringle and grommet coincide enough that the two are sometimes used interchangeably.

Another word for "grommet". Who woulda thunk it?

Oh, and that's just from Wiki.....so, while I have certainly heard of "grommets" related to airplane components, never knew the word "cringle"...seems it's mostly nautical in origin.......

(Oh...one more thing....there's a listing in the "Urban Dictionary" too. Rather obscene, actually. You can look for yourselves....)
edit on 19 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Yes , I also found that cringle is a synonym for grommet , grummet , loop , etc.

However , if you type in "cringle aircraft part" the page shows an entry , 5th one down I believe , that seems to imply that cringle is associated with the horizontal stabilizer ? I couldn't get the page to load to anything relevant though .

I was just wondering if there might be a 'grommet' in or near the h.s. that maybe a cable or something runs through ? I don't know , that's why I am asking . I suppose it's pointless though , if the guy was only spelling his name . I couldn't understand if he was spelling cringle or crangle .

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

I looked (Google) with those search terms....

Odd...THIS thread shows up. And, another that looks promising, but it's bait-and-switch (?)...takes you to hotel links.

A grommet, as used to prevent chaffing of wires and wire bundles, where they pass through a hole, for instance...seen those plenty on many airplanes, in my many years. Seems unlikely, though, that the guys holding that small fragment of American 77 would use the term "cringle"....unless maybe one was in the Navy?

The post above mentioned (but the location where the piece was found is yet undetermined) that possibly the fragment was shed on impact by the wings, or possibly the engine nacelle, with one of the light poles.

THAT would make sense, IF it is in the proper position....damage inflicted on the way in, when hitting the poles, would be logical. A fragment could tear, be shed, and then drop short of the impact area at the Pentagon....its forward momentum would carry it a ways, but gravity would cause it to arc downwards, to the ground.
edit on 19 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

CX

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Great video, thanks for posting it. Not seen that one before. Starred and flagged.

It certainly is hard to make out what the guy says at the start, to me it was as though he was calling a soldier by his rank and surname...."Marine Carson or Carsen"?

Thanks again for the video.

CX.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Okay , after listening to it for the umpteenth time , I am convinced 100% that this is what is being said : " And you are CC Crangle ? " , " Yes , last name Crangle , C-R-A-N-G-L-E , Marine Corps SEP " , "Marine Corps SEP" . So , this is a non-issue at this point .

From what I can gather , these people are standing on top of the overpass . As the guy takes the piece and gives it to the officer , you can see the exit-ramp looping back to the right . They say that it was "laying right there" so , this would imply that they picked it up on top of the overpass .

Maybe you could elaborate on this , since you are familiar with the area . Maybe post an aerial , showing approximately where these guys were standing , and approximately where the officer was standing when the guy gave him the piece .

I believe that if you did this , then this would confirm without a doubt that the flight-path fits exactly with the official version . If you don't mind .
edit on 19-1-2011 by okbmd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Great vids there bud , im curious though why do we need airplane scrappers when we could just smash them into a building and vaporize them like the pentagon ?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

Maybe post an aerial , showing approximately where these guys were standing , and approximately where the officer was standing when the guy gave him the piece .

Well....I found this aerial, along with the ground track well indicated, and the five light poles highlighted.

Now, it's going to be harder to find a match to that video footage....I don't have the sort of software that captures video frames, like some people seem to have. So, it will be a method of watching it over and over, to look for clues to the angle. Google Maps Streetview might be useful... YOU (or anyone) might help there. First, the image:

Now, have no idea when that particular aerial photo was taken. The area just West of the wedge that was impacted is full of many structures that were NOT there on September 11, 2001 --- so logical to assume it is sometime AFTER the repairs, but BEFORE the current arrangement....the "Pentagon Memorial" is now located there.

Here's a wide-angle photo comparison, of the area leading up to the impact point. You can look at Google overhead views, they have current aerial image from directly overhead.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/751e0ce72f8c.jpg[/atsimg]

Those lines are aligned with the course, and path, of American 77.

Based on that view, the camera was slightly south of the position of the camera in the NatGeo video clip.

I'm going to hypothesize that the airplane fragment that was found might have been sheared/separated on impact with either "lightpole 1" or "lightpole2"....the first two, westernmost, that were struck. Pole "1" by the right wingtip, and pole "2" possibly the left nacelle, or wing leading edge. (There aluminum components in the nacelle, painted in zinc chromate, as you can see in the cutaway diagram):

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4da6667674f9.jpg[/atsimg]

Of course, getting a more accurate location may alter these first impressions. It is still VERY possible that the piece was flung backwards, by the force of the explosion, post-impact. Just as you see many other items of similar nature, scattered all about.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

Do you EVER have something intelligent to add to a thread discussion???

Is your question rhetorical, and intentionally baiting? Or, is it an honest depiction of naivete' and ignorance? Because, IF it is a sincere question, then sorry for thinking you were just trolling.....

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join