It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Girls Undermine Entire US Border Strategy In 18 Seconds

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
For a minute there i thought i was in Gaza.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Lookie at all them there lawfully registered liberal democrat voters.. WOOOOO DOggie!

Im so sick of finger cramps due to ranting on border security I switched sides..

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by thethingreally

We aren't welcome in Mexico illegally either. Try overstaying your welcome or they don't like the way you look : michellemalkin.com...

Goose/Gander Anyone?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe
reply to post by thethingreally

We aren't welcome in Mexico illegally either. Try overstaying your welcome or they don't like the way you look : michellemalkin.com...

Goose/Gander Anyone?

OT
You read Michelle Malkin???
I love that kid. Cant say I agree with her on everything but boy does she have heart and really is good about having a solid basis for her beliefs... and communicating the proof for them. Happy was the day when I saw a little asian girl leave OReilly speechless... you can almost see the gears stripping and smoke coming out of his ears and he learned to respect that little brainiac... she did the same to Matt Lauer, Mike wallace.. etc etc..

I want to see an unedited no holds barred interview between Malkin and Obama..

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Soon nobody will be a constitutionalist, the country will be very diluted and have little unity

We are already united, we are just not aware of it...

yet.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by survival

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Soon nobody will be a constitutionalist, the country will be very diluted and have little unity

We are already united, we are just not aware of it...

yet.

NAU?? yeah, thats what alwas pops into my head first when I think of the pathetic border we have. I guess its just easing into the idea of being "united'.. eh?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by ModernAcademia

and much of the Northern Border has nothing at all. You can drive a truck across the Northern border without ever being detected in many areas.

That's because no Canadian would want the reduced quality of life that the States has to offer and Canadian's aren't hung up about who moves in next door. Come over and have a beer.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Hilarious thing is, all the "border defense measures" that people keep asking for cost more money than illegal immigration does. And at least the immigrants make a contribution, while that fence does nothing but waste resources.

Rather than building fences, we need to rethink our international trade agreements; NAFTA is just a contract that gives the US permission to economically face-rape Mexico, which is WHY we have these immigrant.

Exactly what contribution is it that illegals make? The first thing most of them do when they get here is apply for welfare. They don't pay taxes - you can't do that without a social security number. If employers are taking taxes out of their pay, they're pocketing it. They don't just work in the fields and hotels, which is the claim that is generally made on their behalf. On almost ANY construction site you go to, 75% of the workers will be illegals. In the oilfields of Oklahoma and Texas more than half the workers are illegals. I have had illegals who work for oil companies, making $28.00 dollars an hour, bring their kids into my ER and they were all on "Sooner Care" (Oklahoma State version of Medicare). Go to Wal-Mart on payday, there will be a long line of people sending money to Mexico. It's not enough that all the manufacturing jobs have been sent to Mexico and China, we also let them come here and send what's left back home.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by beholdblight
This video means nothing. I'd like to see anyone hear climb over that fence. It didn't show them getting over just half way, the hard part is crossing over.
Besides I'd rather an obstacle course than a bare desert.

i take it you have never climbed a fence in your life by the way you wrote this post. lets face it, if they get to the top on 1 side then all you do is put a leg over and then the other 1 goes over. lower yourself down, grab the pole, and slide down. WEEEEEEE! fun times were had by all... it looks to me like it is just a jungle gym for the illegals. and to those that continually whine about them taking our jobs, go pick the fruits and vegetables for a week. it is back breaking work and if we LEGALS did it then the prices of everything that we EAT would go through the roofs as the farmers would have to pay a minimum wage... trust me, they are not all bad people, they have hopes and dreams just like us. they have family's to support, just like us.
the press has us all scared about them just to increase ratings. the percentage of violent people that cross is negligible, they just report on the ones that are. face it, it sells and scares us increasing the level of fear. which is exactly what the greedy pigs in power want us to be.
i am so tired of hearing others quote the party line here in this country, it makes me sick to think that the brains that god(s) you believe in are not being used! for your sake as well as ours, think for yourselves! stop buying into the propaganda that is being spewed out of hate filled mouths just to cause us to feel panicked about whatever the cause of the week happens to be. read the book "Age of propaganda the use and abuse of persuasion" written by Anthony Pratkanis and Elliot Aronson. it will open your eyes to the way we are being programed by corporations and deceived by leading questions and made up polls!
To the moderators: i hope i did not break any rules by asking people to read a specific book, im not entirely sure if i did or did not. just send me a message to let me know if that was alright. i feel very strongly that if you have the correct information about what has been done to us in this regard, then maybe we will stop relying on others to make decisions for us...
thanks for a great site to all who keep this place up and running!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi
they might as well just open the gates, all the monies in china anyway. i wonder if the Mexicans can swim

please learn how to type your words out and use proper grammar, you sound unintelligent when you type that way. the correct way that sentence would be structured is : all the money IS IN China anyway. just a friendly tip. if you want to be taken seriously then speak correctly...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Social intergration follows economic integration but perhaps I was wrong. Here is a new term for you - Countries Without Borders.

Whites will become white coolies.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
A few others have insinuated it, but doesn't it seem a little outdated? Maybe a moat with a draw-bridge should be dug next.

Can anyone give me an example of another country with a wall on their border?

We all know of the wall around Gaza, and the wall that was proudly torn down by Reagan between East and West Germany... any others?

the Billmeister

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Billmeister

We all know of the wall around Gaza, and the wall that was proudly torn down by Reagan between East and West Germany... any others?

Not sure, but those of us old enough to remember the walls of the iron curtain know that they work just as well for keeping people in as they do for keeping people out. Maybe better. Personally I don't want a fence, much less a wall, moat, or anything else.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join