It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Committee for the Advancement of the Human Race

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
The way things are currently going, it’s a safe bet to say that some huge devastating event is going to take place in our near future. Our “leaders” have built all these bunkers and seed banks, so it’s also safe to say they plan on using them. We the people are not invited to these facilities and so begins the Committee for the Advancement of the Human Race.

The day is upon us. Pole shift, nuclear fallout, whatever. Our politicians and “leaders” have sought shelter in their bunkers and the doors are now sealed. The question becomes do we really want these people to come out of their holes? If they fail to warn us of some huge disaster and they’ve made a joke out of what real freedom is, then I would suggest that no, we do not.

This is where our job kicks in so patriots and people who want to help their country feel free to step right up and help in the volunteer work. Grab your shovels folks as I propose that if they want to be underground, we pitch in and do our part by burying the doors with a heaping wall of dirt. Together, we can make this dream a reality. Together, we can advance the human race.

Any thoughts, comments, shovel recommendations for the big day?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Faith is your sword.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jwest06

Any thoughts, comments, shovel recommendations for the big day?

It would be great to do this, unfortunately most of the locations of these underground bunkers are unknown to most people who live on this planet. Also, I can pretty much assume that many of these underground bunkers are connected - so, even if everyone bands together to bury a few - they will still escape.

Not only that - I am sure they have some type of security measures - fortified weaponized locations, doors that would be able to push dirt out of the way etc.

With the amount of thought that went in to building these secret underground structures - you don't think they thought of every scenario - including angry mobs trying to bury them?

If 100,000 people that survived some cataclysm went and tried to bury these places - there would be 100,000 dead people after the bunkers opened up.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I'd say your best possessions you got are the relationships you've built with others because we're all gonna need as much help we can get from each other. Instead of lending my shovel to destroying the evil, I would rather help create good. The evil is destructing all on its own. When the time comes, I'll be working right by the sides of my brothers and sisters whom have been by me all along. Our intentions are true and our hearts are strong. We're intelligent beings. We will figure out a way, adapt and grow.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I was commenting on this in another thread that those are just dumb frigez for smarties. Why in HELL would you borrow deep into EA other then to meet you new neighbors. Also that there may be trap door entrances to these locations for food access! Another member stated with quantum physics you can turn them into ant hills somewhat. I visualized multiple dumbs being cookie cut out of Earth with 100 ft or more thick walls to prevent exit. Picked up and placed elsewhere for... further proccessing for being mean to their species, they wouldnt be able to tell till they showd their faces and seen the darkness of space. So let em go. THE GOOD Might allready got seats! outta battle zone Sol 3.....
edit on 1/18/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Jwest06

My suggestion: Use concrete.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

Bury the doors in concrete with a "bubble" of deadly virus' in it. They will break through... but when they do...

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Do we want these people to come out of their holes? The answer is no. If they are prepared to let millions of people die then they deserve the same fate.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Cement the entrances/exits to their bunkers shut once their all inside... Then have a worldwide celebration...

top topics

join