It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Ghost Story: My personal proof to keep a open mind

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

We understand so little about the universe, it would not surprise me if ghosts, poltergeists and other paranormal activity is more about other universes interacting with ours, than say the spirits of dead people.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by LvSLoLo
Wow great story
im not making fun or trying to be an ass but i have to ask you something that i bet a few people have thought of...why didnt you ask for the lottery numbers? lol again im not making fun.

I didn't get the impression that this "presence" was also a fortune teller.

However, if it was somehow able to articulate such a response, and it was in fact the soul of my brother...he probably would have done something jackassey like give me the previous weeks anyhow.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by fredthebed84
reply to post by SaturnFX

We understand so little about the universe, it would not surprise me if ghosts, poltergeists and other paranormal activity is more about other universes interacting with ours, than say the spirits of dead people.

Possible, I am open to a lot of alternative hypothesis's on this. Some ring with a bit more truth than others, but in the end, I simply don't know

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
That's a really fascinating story my man. Had something like that happened to me.... I wouldn't be a non-believer and skeptic.

Thanks for sharing that with us... and for the record it was well written and structured as well.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Wow, thanks for sharing your story with us!

I'm sorry it involved the death or your brother
I admire the strength and support you showed for your mourning family. This strength may have had everything to do with your experience, since surely it would have devastated your family in their state of grief.

My opinion (which is based on personal experience) is that spirits, ghosts, demons, poltergeists, whatever you want to call them, are drawn to strong life forces (I know how new-agey this sounds, trust me) and demons only possess those who ask for it in some manner (spells, cult rituals, etc). I believe what you experienced was more than likely your brother, but it's hard to determine what he wanted to say, other than goodbye and don't forget him.

In my 30's dated a woman with kids who claimed her dead grandpa visited her. I was in the room watching her youngest in muggy NC and it was at least 75 out and we had no AC. Her youngest daughter started rambling to someone who wasn't there. I asked her who she was talking to, she calmly replied "Grandpa, he's right next to you on the couch."

At this point I took my hand and waved it over the area she was pointing to next to me, I felt a very cold pocket of air ONLY in the spot next to me. I told her to tell him I was sorry for disturbing him, she said "It's ok, it didn't hurt him, besides he likes you!".

In my 20's I witnessed a poltergeist along with 4 other people. We all saw a fleeting glimpse of a dark haired woman in a dress and we all heard the footsteps across the floor.

I am fully convinced there is something to the paranormal phenomena, and I am even saving my best story for an entire thread (it involves demonic possession and a god channeling). I am very glad there's folks like you here with similar experiences to share.

Great post and discussion, S+F

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Have you seen the movie Lucy ?
My theory has become once we die .. We can be everywhere and anywhere at anytime because time does not exist. Man made time. Your bro did contact you. That was your sign. They can't speak to us directly, this is just what I think. I also think hauntings are more evil things playing tricks pretending to be ghosts .. It's not like we turn into ghosts after we die .. It's just we are in a diff dimension ..
I may seem a bit bonkers but let me tell you a secret .. All the best people are mad my dear ...

I've been spiritually awakened by God .. I feel this peace I've never felt before. I just wanted to share
much peace to you xoxo

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: natalia
It's not like we turn into ghosts after we die .. It's just we are in a diff dimension ..
I may seem a bit bonkers but let me tell you a secret .. All the best people are mad my dear ...

Well, when speculating on such subjects, all things are open for consideration I suppose. The idea of different realities makes sense due to me being a hobby video game player. I understand the concept of something greater moving a avatar. my video game character is an extension of me that isn't aware its being controlled, perhaps thats how it works. My meat body is just a play puppet for something outside of this reality. who knows. but such thoughts arent outside my scope of understanding.

one day we will either all see..or we wont.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join