It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Ghost Story: My personal proof to keep a open mind

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Hey folks.

Well, I have been considering writing this down for quite sometime now, how to approach it, how to lay out the information, etc. So, here it is.

Back when I was 15 years old, I spent a summer away from Florida, visiting dad in Mass. Mom and Dad split many years ago and mom since remarried. Older brother lived up north with dad and was in his first year of marriage, had a kid, etc. So, I was visiting them.

I am going to snip alot out of the story and focus on the meat.

When I was up there, Bro got himself in a motorcycle accident and died. He was 19.
I immediately moved in with his wife to try and help out as best I could to look after their kid while she went into mourning. I worked many hours being a lumberjack and spent the rest of the time with her.

I was a atheist...but not strongly. I basically just never really thought about "that stuff" until this moment. I remember a few weeks after the funeral, my father was having a party of sorts at his house. (they lived across the road from each other). There was a knife shortage and so I ran across the street to get a knife from Bro's house. While I was up there alone, it struck me I was "not alone". Surely many of you have had that feeling where you know someone or something is there, but can't quite figure out why considering nobody is. It blindsided me really.

Well, nothing more came from that. After a few seconds of looking around in a semi-weirded out way, I regained my composure and got back to the party.

Thing is, I never had time to truely mourn...from the second he was pronounced dead in the hospital, I found as everyone was crying and fainting, I was immediately latched onto his child to keep him entertained so his mother could grieve...there was never "me" time.

I ever had to babysit my father as he tried to drink away his problems initially. Now, All of this I was honored to do. It made me stronger and I was a source of stability in a storm of emotions. I cried only once, the rest of the time I was simply commanding the ship.

Well, time went on and eventually school was going to be starting soon. I moved back to Florida and prepared for school

About 3 days after being back, I was sitting in my room at night. I was taking some time and pondering the events of the summer..I eventually started wondering what a soul was, how it could exist...what shape it would be, etc..random thoughts like that.

I felt that feeling again suddenly...that "someone is here". This time it was very strong though, I felt almost overwhelmed by the feeling. It was, in my mind, the feeling of my brother..a loving jerkface bully whom was my hero and torturer at the same time (meh, older brothers. heh). I felt I may have been simply thinking this and so, given my desire to have proof even back then, I gave a specific command

"If this is you, turn my sterio on right now"

And of course the sterio immediately turned on, blaring loudly.

I was for some reason not completely freaked out about this...I mean, the sudden loud music made me jump just from a sudden interruption of the deafening silence, but there was nothing truely freaky about it. I knew before I got the words out that the sterio would go on.

Thats really the end of that time...several years later:

I was about 31 years old (few years back) and was in a chatroom I frequented often (spiritual/psychic chat...I was of course the resident skeptic) Now, for years after my initial experience, I have been trying to figure this out..trying to understand and get answers. I went from extreme skeptic, to open to occult explanations, however, I always had issues with occult/spiritualist answers as they never seem to look for proof..and that just rubs me the wrong way.

Anyhow, another night yapping about this or that, some philosophy, some debunking, etc..But for some reason, on this night I was feeling exceptionally open to the ideas one guy was stating...long story short...holographic universe with individual aspects.

It was about 3:30, I moved back and just pondered for a moment, I felt once again a sense that something was watching, so this time I asked for just a "sign".

Immediately my clock radio turned on across the room. On the radio was the first time ever I heard the song "calling all angels" by Train. It was also slighty crossing signals with a christian radio station...so, what I heard was:

I need a sign, to ..etc
and in the background, there was mumblings about everlasting life

I sat there and simply listened to this very new and odd song, and how it randomly went off the moment I asked for a sign.
I went over eventually and hit the off button..that did nothing. I hit the snooze button out of confusion, that did nothing also.
I flipped the switch from off to alarm, then back to off...long story short, the only way the radio went off was when I finally unplugged it (I was actually a bit nervous when reaching for the plug, wondering how I would react if that didn't work)

Well, thats it really...there are other minor things throughout my life, however, those two are the ones I keep in mind when considering the subject of "ghosts".

What I believe"
I have no clue what a ghost is..to me, it is just a description of an event as I described above. A ghost may turn out to be the soulstuff of the dead, it may be proof of telekenetic power, it may be invisible dimensional creatures, etc...I am open to all possibilities and do not claim any are the truth. I choose to think that it may be bro giving me signs, however, I am fully aware that may not be the case.

I have never found a rational explanation for my experiences. I am not a big drug user and I don't believe I have occasional psychotic breakdowns (but if I did, would I know it..).

Anyhow, thats it really. I welcome any feedback. I also understand that it is simply a unknown. I could be forgetting something that is critical to the explanation that a outsider could point out of they knew..(the heater under the lamp type senario). I fully understand anyone simply dismissing the story as just some random story of anonymous claiming wild things without proof. I guess the only thing I can even say about this is...investigate and use science in all things, but keep your mind open. You never know, you may end up getting that personal proof also one day.

Just don't go all religious once you do...if something is unknown, don't claim to know what it is.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Did my thinking "show me a sign" and the penny rolled across the floor in front of me experience help you bring this up? Just curious because you definitely were the skeptic in my thread. haha I laugh out of coincidence not poking fun.

Let me know.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
that is an amazing story.

A ghost turned on your stereo on command.... Thats really incredible. Im sure an army of people will take a story such as this and use it as undeniable proof that ghosts exist. Good job SaturnFX this is exactly what ATS needs.

Of course some people will say that Somone was just messing with you... or that it was a dream... or grief.. or a desire for proof of magic to comfort yourself. Its a pity more ghosts dont turn things off and on with a simple command..... The world would be a far more superstitious place.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MonkeyWrench30
Did my thinking "show me a sign" and the penny rolled across the floor in front of me experience help you bring this up? Just curious because you definitely were the skeptic in my thread. haha I laugh out of coincidence not poking fun.

Let me know.

I tend to use "signs" as a comparison...signs are easily misinterpreted and fabricated.
Your thread actually influenced me to finally do this thread which I have been putting off for awhile now, the purpose is two fold, first to just get feedback of the experience, but also to maybe describe what I deem as a worthy sign that is fairly unmistakable.

Your penny thing in your thread has happened to me often...those I classify as little...small enough not to even consider much beyond coincidence...else every day there would be a "sign".

Things need to have somewhat "paranormal" during the signs, else I don't really accept it. If your penny was floating or something, sure...if it was making unnatural circles, maybe...but noticing a penny rolling when you ask for a sign..meh.

I am not being skeptical to the possibility, I am simply saying that if your going to accept "signs", then demand they be extraordinary to where nothing else of normal coincidence can happen..thats all.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
that is an amazing story.

A ghost turned on your stereo on command.... Thats really incredible. Im sure an army of people will take a story such as this and use it as undeniable proof that ghosts exist. Good job SaturnFX this is exactly what ATS needs.

ATS needs more skeptics frankly...less religious and less "debunkers". just people with open minds that don't fall for just any claim and story. Should they accept this? nope. I also don't expect anyone to alter their thinking patterns whatsoever over it. believers will believe, debunkers will dismiss, the only thing that should come from it is a seed in the minds of debunkers to maybe be a bit more open, and believers to demand a bit more verses just take anything as a sign..raise the bar so to speak

Of course some people will say that Somone was just messing with you... or that it was a dream... or grief.. or a desire for proof of magic to comfort yourself. Its a pity more ghosts dont turn things off and on with a simple command..... The world would be a far more superstitious place.

Agreed, I would contemplate that also. I was not asleep, nor on drugs, and I find the whole experience completely illogical from a scientific standpoint.
I believe in extraterrestrials, because that makes complete sense. I have never seen a UFO that isn't easily explained away. I don't understand any logic behind "ghosts", yet I experienced that. My mind is a paradox of beliefs...skeptical about things I have experienced, and a believer of things I have not experienced.

Perhaps that is the startings of a open mind...to experience something that makes no sense to you and truely think about it.

Magical? nothing is magical. all things have a explanation and reason...I however also know we have yet to truely understand all things. I see such things I experienced as something very natural and simply not yet measured or understood. There is no such thing as "paranormal", just a label on yet sciences we do not yet delve into or understand. in 100 years, such "ghosts" may be fully understood, labelled, and even devices and gadgets invented on the understandings.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I've experienced hauntings a few times.

As a young teenager I took my pencils one night to the office my father managed to sharpen them.
It was a calm night, the office was empty, and I'd done this often before. When I opened the front door I felt a terror, but ignored it, went in and put the lights on. The feeling of terror just grew and grew, and everywhere I walked I could hear footsteps following me. Papers started fluttering around and there was an awful sense of mortal danger.

I sharpened the pencils anyway, as the breeze in there got stronger, and then walked into the various rooms, to see if something odd was going on, with those footsteps following me everywhere. There was one room I simply could not bring myself to open the door to, so I gave up and walked outside. Outside there was no breeze at all, the night was as calm as before I'd gone in.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

A year or two later I spent a week in a Girl Guide camp.
The dormitories each had 3 sets of bunks for 6 girls.

Our six all knew each other well from school as well as Guides, so we were surprised when a girl who walked in her sleep chose the middle top bunk. During the night we were woken by Jane singing in her sleep, and then she started singing in French. At first she was using the simple French she'd learnt, she was only in year 8, but it soon changed, and was sounding like a French person speaking. Then she started working out maths out loud, much more complex than we'd learnt at school, and I was a long way head of her, and then she was working out this maths in French.

Eventually Jane shut up, so we could go back to sleep, but we were woken again by her bunk shaking. A couple of us jumped up to stop her sleepwalking, but she was lying still, fast asleep. We looked in the bunk under her, to tell that girl off for horsing around, but she was quietly sleeping too. So the 4 of us from the other 2 bunks watched nervously as the middle bunk, clearly outlined in the moonlight from where I was, jumped around more and more, making such an awful noise we thought it was going to shake itself to bits as the legs lifted off the ground, (not all at once,) and slammed down again. Eventually that too stopped, without it having woken the girls sleeping in it, so we went to sleep again.

The next morning during cleaning time we told the girls in the rooms near us, and they came in to see our crazy bunk. We tried to shake it to show what it had been doing, but the four of us could not make it budge or even squeak.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I was 22 and was working as a live-in housekeeper for an elderly couple when the man, who had been very ill, died. As he was a really sweet man, and his socialite wife had no time for him, I'd been caring for him, feeding him and carrying him around the garden, so I'd grown quite fond of him. For a week after he died the house felt full of love and happiness. - And the lights would turn on or off just before I touched the switch, and blinds go up before I touched them. The grandfather clock started working, too.

His wife experienced this as well, but it terrified her. So she rushed up to Queensland to stay with her daughter, leaving me to enjoy this haunted mansion all on my own. I believe he just wanted to share some happiness and say thank-you before moving on.

In my late 20s I was on a deserted unsealed road, (near Cabbage Tree Creek if anyone's interested in location,) driving my little kids home from a day at the beach, in our old Austin 1800. I loved that car, smooth driving, great handling, and I could outrace any of the local show-offs in their more modern fast cars on a 400k trip to Melbourne. The trouble was I loved going fast, and took a corner a little too quickly for a road coated in fine sand. Despite not braking, the wheels completely lost traction and the car just slid, right over the edge. Angles can be deceptive, but it looked like a 45* angle we were sliding down into a deep swamp.

It would have taken all night to carry my kids to the nearest house, even if we did get out of that swamp alive, and we had to have a car, and cars that fell into that swamp could never be pulled out, and I had no money. It doesn't take any time, I found, to register all that in an emergency.

We were almost in the swamp when I heard my father talking to me. He told me to accelerate gently and steer back up that slippery slope. It seemed impossible but, having nothing to lose, I did as he said as he patiently and kindly guided everything exactly and got me back onto the road. The odd thing was, my violent, misogynistic father, who had refused to teach me to drive and believed women should not be allowed to, was still alive and healthy.

Years later, while I was caring for my father as Parkinson's robbed him of his strength, he gradually became the kind, patient man I'd heard on that night.

When I moved into the house where I'm now living, a heavy architrave over the kitchen-sunroom door fell on my head, nearly knocking me out. Since then I've been hit directly on the head by falling door architraves twice more, one knocking me unconscious for several hours. Those things were securely attached, and those are the only times they've "fallen" down. As if that was not enough to convince me something weird was happening, once I was sitting in the bathroom and watched as a piece of wood from the diagonally opposite corner detached itself, and, despite me trying to evade it, hit me on he head again. Although lots of other small things happened, I had a feeling this was not malice, but rather mischief, as it felt like there was a boy-spirit playing pranks.

After a year with no odd events, I told my daughter on the phone he must have gone. Then I made my bed, and, as I was bending over it, a tin of paint fell off the top of the cupboard behind me, hitting me hard in the centre of my back. The tin had not been on the edge, nothing else moved, and it travelled horizontally about a metre to hit me.

Nothing like that has happened since but, just in case he's watching, "It's ok kiddo, I do know you're still here."

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing your story. It's so painful to lose someone like that. I hope you still have contact with your nephew, and that you were eventually able to grieve.

Anyway, I've had some things happen too. But with no other explanations, I am more accepting of the obvious answers, than you appear to be. It is what it is. Sometimes I've burst out laughing, and other times I've cried.
My heart raced, but not from fear. I've actually been grateful for the experiences I've had.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I've had many instances that would be seen by paranormal investigators as being evidence of intelligent paranormal activity.

When my mother died, I was 17 yrs old and still had six months of my senior year in high school to go. My father had left when I was only 5yr old and at the time there were no federal laws concerning child support or responsibility, so my brothers and I were orphaned as soon as she passed. I was allowed to remain in the public housing unit until graduation, along with my older brother who'd been reassigned to nearby Griffiss Air Force Base to try and see what he could do to stabilize the family situation. My younger brothers were shipped to relatives.

My older brother was assigned a night shift (he worked on airborne avionic as an electronic tech), so I had the place to myself from 9PM until I left for school in the morning during the week, and he was gone each weekend with friends and stuff. The place was mine, for the most part. That said, my mother never left the apartment. At least her "ghost" never did.

She wrecked the kitchen one night after I'd had some friends over and we'd smoked pot in the living room while watching TV. I know it was her, because the apartments doors were still locked when I came running back downstairs to see what the racket was about, and her Kent cigarette smoke (very distinctive smell) was thick in the air of the kitchen. She'd thrown a chair into the sink board and wrecked the glasses and plates that were drying on the rack. She'd pulled bowls and dishes from the cupboard and they lay broken on the floor. Chairs tossed. A complete mess. I promised her right then that we wouldn't party in the house anymore. I kept that promise.

I remember one evening, I was lying with my girlfriend on the couch, watching a movie, and got to "massaging" her with my finger. When she hit her peak, every single window shade in the entire place snapped all the way up and spun (as those old fashion window shades do if they're wound tight) at exactly the same moment. I had to peel her off the ceiling. Again, I apologized to my "mom" (as I had a moment alone in the place, drawing the curtains back down again) and went out on the porch to my girlfriend to walk her home. That night, my gf called me at 3AM to tell me that my mom had just had ' a chat" with her about how I wasn't ready for anything serious - like marrying her and getting a job at Remmington Arms in her father's production section (something I didn't even know was on this girl's agenda). My gf described the dress my mom was buried in and her cross earrings and metal rectangular glasses - which she'd only gotten a month or so before she suddenly died. We hadn't been dating at the time my mom died, so she couldn't have known such specific information.

The hauntings involved many other instances, and ended when I finally moved out of the unit - about a month before graduating (I had to, the activity just got too intense and I couldn't concentrate on anything but what was happening at home). Since then, she's moved on. I guess she just wanted to make sure I got through school and didn't do anything permanently stupid before leaving her care.

I've had other paranormal occurrences, and am (possibly) in the midst of yet another series of ongoing episodes involving a female loved one who died. That whole stretch involving my mother was definitely the most obvious as far as really hard to debunk instances. I certainly wouldn't be able to offer any other plausible explanation - not one that wouldn't suggest an even less likely confluence of contributing factors anyway. Especially considering the tangential involvement of others, such as my girlfriend and (at times) my older brother, as these episodes erupted. Hell, we couldn't all have been hallucinating.

Maybe it was swamp gas, though. Then again, in the winter and spring of Upstate New York? Swamp gas? I don't know.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Whatever was the cause of these events they certainly sound like they had some effect on you. Obviously they remained unexplained and they sound as if they happened quite randomly and thus would be impossible to reproduce under test conditions.

I've had a handful of unexplained experiences in my time and for a while was deep into the pseudoscience of paranormal investigation. I'd go out to graveyards and old houses with some friends a flashlight and a camera and try to coax the ghosts out verbally. Most of my weird experiences however, like your own, happened randomly when I was all alone.

My initial thought was that the phenomenon were in your own mind as you mention a KNOWLEDGE that the sign would come as soon as you asked for it. So it might have something to do with the power of the mind to convince itself of things.

It is important for us skeptics to keep an open mind and maintain intellectual honesty. I'm also glad that these experiences haven't pushed you over the edge into religious, pseudoreligious or new age beliefs.

Thanks for sharing SaturnFX

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

Whatever was the cause of these events they certainly sound like they had some effect on you. Obviously they remained unexplained and they sound as if they happened quite randomly and thus would be impossible to reproduce under test conditions.

I don't know...it really depends on source.
If its a sort of telekenesis self projected, then the key is just trying to understand what sort of mental activity is going on and reproduce it either naturally or through some sort of devices targetting the area.
But just randomly, ya...if that was possible, I would have some impressive parlor tricks I could show people.

I've had a handful of unexplained experiences in my time and for a while was deep into the pseudoscience of paranormal investigation. I'd go out to graveyards and old houses with some friends a flashlight and a camera and try to coax the ghosts out verbally. Most of my weird experiences however, like your own, happened randomly when I was all alone.

Frustrating, isn't it...nothing can be pinned down at the moment as to what exactly this stuff is.
At best you can list off what it isn't, and then finally just list it as "unknown"
The pseudo-science is more like just running hypothesis..however, they tend to also have a bunch of other assumptions and hypothesis's attached to it...
An exercise in frustration

My initial thought was that the phenomenon were in your own mind as you mention a KNOWLEDGE that the sign would come as soon as you asked for it. So it might have something to do with the power of the mind to convince itself of things.

For obvious reasons, I disagree.
If it shut off by itself, thats fine, I could entertain it being just my imagination, however, I had to shut it off...the sterio cooperated, but the clock radio didn't. I had to unplug it physically before it would go off.
Now, the power OF the mind verses in the mind, maybe...but "just imagined it". Well, I guess I cannot dismiss it, however, I would be hard pressed to accept that. I have been trying to debunk this for a couple decades now...I have accepted it is simply unknown...I would find it difficult to be fixated on an imaginatory thing (I typically dismiss all the potential imagination bumps in the night, voices, etc).

It is important for us skeptics to keep an open mind and maintain intellectual honesty. I'm also glad that these experiences haven't pushed you over the edge into religious, pseudoreligious or new age beliefs.

Oh hell, the experience made me move away from belief and religion and into investigation and agnosticism. As far as new age beliefs...I find the word belief to be a strong word, however, if some gypsy tells me lighting 3 candles in a circle centered around a crystal will produce something supernatural, I won't argue it at all, I will do exactly as instructed, and have a open mind...once it produces or not produces results, then I will form an opinion about that specific practice and belief. I don't pretend to understand the true nature of the universe objectively..barely understand it subjectively...but willing to do whatever if it potentially leads to a new part of understanding.

I would like to one day investigate a wildly "haunted house". would be interesting to see what comes of it and what can be dismissed verses what truely is unusual.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
If I were you, next time you feel someone is their with you try to go in communication rather than just ask for signs if someone is there. By now you know that you can trust your feeling about that. Ask who it is and if he/her is there because he wants to tell you something. If that feeld weird at first, and you don't really know how you will receive the answer then ask for example that turning on the radio means 'yes' and turning it on and off means a 'no'. But maybe that won't be needed and you will be able to hear/feel what that person wants to tell you. Maybe it's your brother who for years now wants to tell you something, maybe just wanted to come and say thank you for what you did for his familly. It's nothing to be scared of, But keep trusying your feeling, if it doesn't feel ok ask Divine protection to for example the Angels of Light.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I would like to one day investigate a wildly "haunted house". would be interesting to see what comes of it and what can be dismissed verses what truely is unusual.

Indeed. It'd be even better to get a whole bunch of actual scientists in there as well or at least people who don't already want to believe. It'd be nice to see some actual paranormal investigation getting done as opposed to the kind seen on TV where they just shout "dude what was that?" before going to commercial

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Just don't go all religious once you do...if something is unknown, don't claim to know what it is.

If you're not fishing, but this is geniunely your experiences, please, I have to say, not only would others know what it is, but you do too.

And if this is really your experiences, they're wonderful. Thank you for sharing that.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

Indeed. It'd be even better to get a whole bunch of actual scientists in there as well or at least people who don't already want to believe. It'd be nice to see some actual paranormal investigation getting done as opposed to the kind seen on TV where they just shout "dude what was that?" before going to commercial

It would be good if it was put together by a single scientist whom has a good standing...he puts together a team of reputable anonymous scientists whom never are identified...we only go on the word of the team leader.
Then the team leader stands on the sideline, perhaps not even going to the investigation site...just allowing the others to do their thing...come to their conclusions and report it to the team leader.
This allows for total honesty without having a blow to the reputation of the scientists in the field for suggesting things that go against accepted viewpoints.

I don't believe in spiritualists claims, but I definately don't believe in scientists statements either..they have a lot to lose by stepping out of the box and very little to gain...the acceptable response to anything new is "laugh and ridicule" as a rule..and that can be frustrating.
The anonymous aspect may solve the worry about personal reputation and allow them to persue why they are interested in science to begin with...aka, to uncover and understand the universe we live in.

also, all raw footage should be immediately posted online...even before they themselves start going through it.

Won't happen anytime soon.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

If you're not fishing, but this is geniunely your experiences, please, I have to say, not only would others know what it is, but you do too.

And if this is really your experiences, they're wonderful. Thank you for sharing that.

Its genuinely my experiences,
I have my ideas and desires as to what it is, but I do not know...objectively undeniably know.

skepticism is good, but there is a reason why I am interested in this stuff...no, not because I like good ghost stories, its because I am trying to understand something I went through that makes no sense to me.

UFOs...makes sense
Ghosts...makes no sense.

I have experienced the "ghosts", but no UFOs. The universe is conspiring to drive me mad.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Ghosts do make perfect sense. I wrote some long u2u's back, too long really because its like something that would take a pdf to go into really. But I believe the interactive school, or channels, was a part of it. The kind of "ghost" experience you had was family obviously safe, projecting in for you to wake you up more, your brother. I've sensed my family,and a friend who died, watching over, quite a bit. Even occasionally a great uncle will shine through, someone I wasn't thinking of, who was a very positive person.

But we had a more negative "ghost" experience as well, this is someone who didn't go on yet. She seriously felt she would go to hell if she did. Well, of course this was subjective, from my experience of it. Actually there were two, maybe a year apart.

1. I was in counseling for an abusive relationship. And, my ex had his friend a black market type being, rent the garage separately from our landlord, who sided with him for years, it was basically all corrupt, and took some real toughening up and taking action with city hall to get rid of him. I felt sorry for him, for everyone really. This was when I actually had my eyes opened to the black street drug situation, realizing they weren't just drinking buddies.

2. His ex was in prison for drunk driving. He was dating their mutual friend, someone I avoided, too much drama, and my psi attenna went crazy, I would have friends I'd met through all these people who were very wide awake and aware, come to me for "readings" because I could tell who was where, sense energy, remote view and see their locations, knew far too much, and was 100% right. Though I won't do readings ever. As a matter of fact, I had told them, no, forcing anything brings in consience mind functions, another section of the brain and you can't pick up the subtle then. So you take a real accuracy hit, doing that.

3. Phone call from his new partner, he was in the garage, it was late night. Kids were asleep. I went to get him. They had an argument. He had left her drunk and very upset and feeling very desperate. He hung up and turned off the ringer. I felt bad, and turned it on, and then told her, that he wouldn't come back. She said, just tell him that when he looks for me in the morning, I'll be swinging.

I had no street address for her, rough idea how to drive there but no address. My kids were asleep and too young to leave. I also thought she would pass out, and felt it was betrayal to turn her over to mental health like that. So I ran out to the shop to convince this black sheep to please go look after his woman.

On the way to the shop, the whole world sounded in a discordant gong, it was like a scratched record amplified, this horrible jolting thing. I felt she had died, then disregarded it. As I was at the shop door. I saw a van coming to get him the next day around noon, with news of her death. I disregarded it.

These were the days, I didn't trust my psi really. I do more now. I spoke with him he wouldn't go back, he said she always says this.

Next day, at noon, a van came to get him. The autopsy showed her time of death within minutes of the phone call, so there would have been no time for an ambulance to get there, but I felt so guilty.

Each night, at the same time roughly, I could this rage at my windows, at the shop. I would pray, and try to talk to her, to go home, for I kept seeing this light beside the garage. In the garage while talking to him, we both felt this disturbance and rage, and the glass hit the ground, from the middle of the stove where it was safe.

I grew fear based and would go shopping for milk at the 7/11 just after 9 pm, each night to avoid it.

My counselor, who was Christian suggested it was an infestation and to get a prayer group out. She shut up when one trip to the store, my then roughly7- 8 year old son, now 19, stood on the front steps and said, "come and see the ghost" to his older brother, and they ran through the carport, to the garage at the back, right where I had felt her. I was freaked.

Then, I stopped running out at night and before sleep just kept talking to her, in my mind, and reminding her, that life is a school. That it wasn't her fault. That she should have the confidence to seek Father, and like a small child ask why over and over.

I heard her voice clearly in my head, she said, "I can't do that, I will go to hell."

So I started praying, though I don't believe in hell, not permanent, there are winterlands and a kind of temporal prison too, but in any case, I prayed and quoted the scriptures, any who have feed, clothed visited the sick or imprisoned, have done so to me. I reminded Father/Family that she had a really hard life, and yet saw the world as corrupt and had compassion on others. Just a week before this had occurred, there was a big party in the garage, and my ex who was stringing me along too, was there, and I had been in tears. No one cared except for her. She gathered up a bouquet of flowers, yes it was from others people's gardens that adjoined the alleyway, but.....she gave them to me."

Next morning, I was very worn out and was making coffee, thinkng about phoning in a prayer group after all. At that moment, deep inside came a message. Its over, She's home now. I had prayed, if she won't go to You, please come to her, the night before. I was filled with calm and peace, and it never happened again.

edit on 2-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Second experience. Roughly a year and a few months later, same location. A group of people lost their house, through the same corrupt realtor. The nurse found an apartment nearby, I allowed one to sleep on my couch until he could find a place, he was friends with other aquaintances, and a good natured guy, hard working but drank too much, with a perpetual smile. And yet, the third, I didn't want to let all these questionable people on my property, I would have had to move out with the kids. The third was very muscial, wonderful singing voice, down and out, helpless kind of. He couldn't problem solve the move at all, so he just squatted in the house.

Oddly enough, when I met him for the first time, my friend, a muscician with a jazz duo, that did jam sessions and public performances, she knew him and respected his voice, but not his lifestyle. We were all in the carport having a kind of gathering, when he showed up. I prayed for him and sensed something very sad, I had a foreboding.

The week before he died, while his room mate was still on the couch, I knew he was going to die. I tried to share with his room mate that I had insight, and this was for real, but you must know how that went. i felt like someone needed to rescue him, could sense how helpless he was like a child, harmless child, would harm no one, but had made a substance abuse train wreck of his life. Due to my ex, and the problems so many were creating around me, I did not feel safe getting involved with this myself. I was trying to get his friends to do it. I couldnt have him here too. He was hepatitis C, and no way, it was too much. I felt desperate to help annonmously. If I had known 100% and trusted my psi more myself, I would have put a tent up in the back and then worked on his friends to help him find a place.

Every day he phoned from the bar asking to borrow money from his room mate, who was working in construction for his fathers company, who came from a wealthy family. Every time he phoned and was turned down I was relieved.

Then I woke with the same panic I had had previously. I knew there was a ghost at the window. I felt panic and fear. I woke up and found he was up, so I told him all about the year or so before, and felt it was the same spirit as before.

Next morning he got a phone call from the nurse, he had come home in the night, locked out, and broken the window and cut a major artery, and died in the house. It was horrible tragedy.

It turned out the time of death was when I woke. I didn't know him, except a couple brief meetings, but he had sensed I was an empath, in fact he had held my hand in the carport after singing beautifully with his melodious voice, and told me, I was an empath too, he could sense it, and he was as well.

It broke my heart, the whole thing. I have a lot of compassion for everyone including the black sheeps. I am very grateful for moving away, from not having so many people drop our house for food, cigarettes/butts, help, diapers, visits. I live like a hermit for years now, and keep my antenna down, so to speak.

I give a Bleep about people. They count very much to me, especially the ones who don't fit into the middle class bubbles of life. They matter the most to me.
edit on 2-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

they have a lot to lose by stepping out of the box and very little to gain.

It depends on the level of evidence they've obtained. The issue is that typically the evidence that sways them is not enough to pass scientific muster. Take anthropologist Jeff Meldrum, a believer in Bigfoot, as an example, what he counts as evidence of Bigfoot apparently does nothing to impress most legitimate scientists. If he had something incontrovertible, clear DNA findings, a body, etc, he would be a worldwide phenomenon as opposed to being seen as somewhat of an embarrassment.

Won't happen anytime soon.

Unfortunately not, for now it's up to amateurs who, more often than not, don't know what they're doing and usually, as you mentioned before, assume certain things (such as these events being caused by ghosts).

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I don't post very often, hardly at all, just once, but I lurk all the time. I read this one and happened to be signed in and was curious enough to read your post. I did not read other replies so I don't know what anyone else has said or might have suggested to you, but I wanted to give you my take.

I'm not trying to be insensitive by saying this, but what happened to your brother was meant to happen. He agreed to it in a way before he ever came here. All the signs that you've received were very real and were meant to help your awakening with your own belief and faith where ever you may find it.

I don't claim to be anyone or know anything from beyond, but that's my take on your experience. Take it however you might. It's cool that you have enough of an open mind to be asking and searching for something else even if you're not quite sure what that is or might be. I only know you'll feel it and know it is meant for you when you find it, like when you knew before you even said it that the radio would go on. You planned it and some small part of you will feel it and remember it and just know. Trust it when you know. That's all I wanted to share.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Wow great story
im not making fun or trying to be an ass but i have to ask you something that i bet a few people have thought of...why didnt you ask for the lottery numbers? lol again im not making fun.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join