It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Bushbama or How I Learned to Love the Bomb

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
American and Western Imperialism is coming to a head. I came across this article HERE by Andrew Gavin Marhsall that is quite extensive and on point like a compass.

I implore any of you interested in denying ignorance to check it out. I will highlight some of the most notable parts here.

Long story short, in a world of western imperialism and constant turmoil in some area or another.... ideas and methods of future WWIII are being implimented as we speak. With military and intelligence on one side beating the drums of war, and politicians and their think tanks (CFR, AEI) being the intellectual and theoretical backbones of this new strategy of global war.

We are being conditioned for war, as is the rest of the world.

Since Obama has come into office, the imperialism has been escalated even from what Bush has done.

Obama wasted no time in rapidly accelerating America’s imperial adventures. While dropping the term “War on Terror” from usage, the Pentagon adopted the term, “overseas contingency operations.”[4] This was to be the typical strategy of the Obama administration: change the appearance, not the substance. The name was changed, but the “War on Terror” remained, and not only that, it was rapidly accelerated to a level that would not have been possible if undertaken by the previous administration.

Marshall also mentions the creation of the new African Command (AFRICOM), as a possible clue as to the USA's future plans with the region.

Thus, we are presented with a unique situation: one of mutual dependence and competition. While China and America are dependent upon one another, they are also each other’s greatest competitors, specifically in terms of access to and control over resources. For example, China supports both Iran and Sudan.

Possibly, and he also mentions North Korea, there will be a series of war-by-proxies much like the cold war or the beginnings of the First and Second World War.

And to the rise of China and the West's involvement...

The Western powers have done this not out of some benevolent design, but because the organized intellectual powers of the West (namely, the principle think tanks and banking interests) have sought to create a perfect global system of governance, one in which power does not sway from nation to nation, or West to East, but rather that power is centralized globally. This is obviously a long-term project, and will not (if ever) be realized for several more decades. Yet, it is through crises – economic, political, and social – that this process of global governance can be rapidly accelerated.

With all of this..... I still recommend reading the entire article. I cannot say that enough.

Marshall concludes.

This new century will indeed be an interesting one. The prospects of a new global war are increasing with every accelerated military adventure. The primary antagonist in this theatre of the absurd is without a doubt, the United States. If the world is headed for World War III, it is because America has made such a situation inevitable. One cannot preclude that for many global elites, such a result may be desirable in and of itself. After all, World War I provided the impetus for the formation of the League of Nations, and World War II provided the push for the United Nations to “secure peace between nations.” In a world largely run by global strategists, it would be naïve to assume that it has not occurred to some that a new world war could be precisely the event they need to convince the people of the world to accept their desired system of global governance; no doubt to secure ‘world peace.’ At least, I am sure it will be sold under that pretense.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
S&F

The African connection is something that I'll have to investigate further.

The global agenda is painfully obvious to anyone paying attention. We are in a time of mutually assured economoic destruction; it's not about nukes anymore.

As the story points out, the semantics and syntax of war may have changed, the substance has not....

The war drums have never stopped beating, we just stopped listening to them.

~Namaste

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

I think a lot of what america is doing in Africa is below the radar.

Look at who we give money to in the region. Look at where the turmoil is taking place. I am sure if you find a conflict on the African continent, you can find an NSA or CIA op behind the scenes pulling strings.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DINSTAAR
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Look at who we give money to in the region. Look at where the turmoil is taking place. I am sure if you find a conflict on the African continent, you can find an NSA or CIA op behind the scenes pulling strings.

Indeed!

Africans don't have water to drink or food to eat but they have plenty of weapons, tanks, RPG's and surface to surface missile systems to kill each other with.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

The piracy that has exploded in the waters off of Somalia are a result of the massive toxic waste dumping and over-fishing done by European and American and other major shipping lines, and have served as an excuse for the militarization of the waters. In this context, it would be unacceptable from a strategic standpoint to allow Yemen to fall from American influence. Thus, America is at war in Yemen.

Great article! I found the above quote quite interesting. I argued this point when the big hullabaloo was a going on, what, two years ago? Anyway, it's just nice to see someone else print that. Now if I could get the fools who wouldn't listen to me to read that. Fat chance.

Regarding Africa, I've found a couple of interesting documentaries. Here's the threads(not to be a pimp, but It's as easy a way as any to watch the flicks, if so inclined).

Darwin's Nightmare

Blood Coltan

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by DINSTAAR

Thats article was on global research no?, good read. Sorry you might not get much of a response, its mostly an embrace of all things mainstream media here unfortunatly.

AFRICOM

en.wikipedia.org...

America and China will more or less be enganged in a new great game over Africa.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Resurrecting an old thread.....

It seems that since the original posting of this, much of it has come to pass.

top topics

join