It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Miss Johnny Anonymous

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I did a thread on this last year but wanted to refresh the notion. Man I wish JA would start doing ATS News again, he is what drew me to ats in the first place and while I do enjoy the other news bits, his show and personality were perfect compliments to this community, imo.
Maybe just a monthly bit or a few exclusives, but c'mon back JA, we miss ya!

Peace,
spec

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Spec!

JA does ATS Live every week, as well as showing up on several of the other ATS Live shows! He is still the king!

~Heff

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Johnny is very active with ATS LIVE Radio Shows he is regular host on the Saturday ATS Live show and makes appearances on the other shows.

GO HERE for the show schedules!
edit on January 18th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I was aware that JA hosts ATS live, my question is why isn't his name put up in the openning post at your link so people can see that he is one of the host?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1

I was aware that JA hosts ATS live, my question is why isn't his name put up in the openning post at your link so people can see that he is one of the host?

I did not put anyone's names up as the host...as we are really a team. He is one of the hosts...there are about 5 of us as part of the regular panel. And many more for the other shows.
edit on January 18th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Thanks but I also notice when I listen and one of the hosts is talking they don't always announce who they are, if you're not familiar with the voice you have no idea who is talking, think it would be nice when if they would say this is so and so, just a thought.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Thanks but I also notice when I listen and one of the hosts is talking they don't always announce who they are, if you're not familiar with the voice you have no idea who is talking, think it would be nice when if they would say this is so and so, just a thought.

I understand what you are saying.

We all introduce ourselves at the beginning of the show and a couple of times thruout the show. And before one goes to speak....their name is always mentioned.

Obviously, it is easy to know who I am
but I will bring it up with the rest of the team that we should make sure that we are introducing ourselves a bit more often.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

if you put on your magic slippers, burn incense, wear the foil and chant (to the tune of money for nothing) "I want my Johhny A" you might convince the media gods that the anonymous one should be back in front of the camera.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

If we are on this subject... My humble opinion? ATS Productions with investigative / documentary webcastss, and original dramatic shows, working towards a television pilot and, eventually.... The BIG screen!

I believe in this!

~Heff

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Sounds like a great plan, now if I can only find my foil hat, I miss Johnny also, know he mentioned a few months back he was working on a big project and traveling.

Looking forward to seeing him shortly.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Haha, thanks for the suggestion Crakeur! And I'll do all that on a full moon too just in case.

one should be back in front of the camera.

This is what I'm talking about, his solo show in front of the camera, it was the best!

@Heff, thanks for the reply buddy, I appreciate it. So are you on your way to moderator-ship?
You have my support friend

@greneyedleo - thank you

spec

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
A member of the forum staff, J****yA****mous, has applauded your activity on this thread titled **********[WRAP]

But that's off the record.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

if you put on your magic slippers, burn incense, wear the foil and chant (to the tune of money for nothing) "I want my Johhny A" you might convince the media gods that the anonymous one should be back in front of the camera.

that never worked... you owe me some new incense sticks...

kx

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I have been hoping to see more video of Johnny doing his UFO research, to me that was Johnny at his best. He was natural and had the ability to make it all interesting and make even the viewer feel like they were part of the investigation.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies and suggestions

I just really dug JA's ATS News bit.

Peace

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

reply to post by Crakeur

Sounds like a great plan, now if I can only find my foil hat, I miss Johnny also, know he mentioned a few months back he was working on a big project and traveling.

Looking forward to seeing him shortly.

I have some extra heavy duty sams club bulk restaurant grade aluminum foil you can borrow. According to my husband I have plenty saved and ready to deflect the alien mind control rays..

( actually it was bought in a 6 pack bulk.. but he never passes up a chance to ridicule me for my participation on ATS...
)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Now I see the problem, I shop at Costco and they don't sell aluminum, only the high end stuff like silver, will that work.

Thanks for the offer just may take you up on it . .

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

reply to post by Advantage

Now I see the problem, I shop at Costco and they don't sell aluminum, only the high end stuff like silver, will that work.

Thanks for the offer just may take you up on it . .

Any time.. just remember it has a shiny side and a dull side to it. Make sure it's ALWAYS shiny side facing out.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
What happened to Dave Rabbit? I liked Dave...

IRM

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I agree with this sentiment.

I thought he was BRILLIANT and I thought it would just be a matter of time before his little news segments went seriously viral .......he looked awesome on camera and did a great job of delivering the ATS news.
That segment was a serious asset to ATS and I for one miss the crap out of it.....ya ya ATS live is pretty cool but I liked the serious news format and getting to watch him and SEE the threads he was reporting on. I guess Im just a visual person.

Shout out to Johnny !!.......... your MISSED man.......

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist

should be back in front of the camera.
spec

edit on 19-1-2011 by theRiverGoddess because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-1-2011 by theRiverGoddess because: (no reason given)

new topics

<<   2 >>

join