It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cold weather kills 10,000 heads of cattle

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

That many cows killed by lightening? They're not telling us the types of storms that are moving in, they must be like The Day After Tomorrow type of superstorms.

They're giving a Sutperstorm warning in California, estimated 10 feet of flooding and 1/4 homes is predicted to be compromised.

I don't know if this storm will move north and affect us here in the Fraser Valley, BC, but...a while we already had some strange weather at the time. For the time I've lived near the coast, it was as if the ocean was merged with the air, the air was very much briney, and so wet I couldn't breath, I felt like I was drowning and thought I was going to die out shopping. Also, the was a very strong fish smell, it was really odd.

I didn't consider that to me normal weather, but it was still mild compared whatever force, whatever storm would be capable of killing so many creatures, big and small as has been reported so far in 2011, as we're seeing.

Edit to add: They were all at the fence at the same time? Why oh why were they all at the fence?

Also, I don't believe they were all at the fence, they had to have been moved there by whatever group was trying to hide the truth from people as to what exactly is killing everything.

This is so evil, due to the fact that this had to be deliberately done like this it means, we're in this end time scenario, by their standards, and they don't want anyone to take anyone's warning its happening, or be prepared, and most of all, to make runs on the banks or the stores, for items, plus they want to make money until the last minute.

edit on 18-1-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I've heard of cattle and lightning before, for some reason they always huddle around the metal fences
and everyone in the group gets cooked.

The only thing about the cold that I could think of, is if they don't feed them enough food, or if the water freezes. Prairie cattle must be extra tough, they survive - 40 plus windchill all the time.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by matrix12
i got the feeling in the coming months its gunna be hard to get a double cheeseburger:
has the cold ever killed this many before or is this a new thing or jus more bs to coiver up that animals are dying everywhere everyday at a alarming rate?

I lived in Winnipeg, Canada for several years.. Like North Dakota, winters get very cold. Weeks on end with -40 C temperatures. Just outside of Winnipeg is a small town that has a huge thermometer. It's claim to fame is that it get's the worlds LOWEST temperature... they hit -72 C and are proud of it

North Dakota is far enough north to experience −60 °F (−51 °C) temperatures and blizzards during the winter months

en.wikipedia.org...

Both Manitoba and North Dakota have herds of cattle... I don't ever recall in 30 years hearing of massive die offs of herds because of cold weather

I go to Winnipeg quite often and I've seen crazy temperatures over there (I'm from Toronto) and I also seen huge herds of cattle and never heard complaints from locals or any news whatsoever about mass deaths due to the freezing temperatures.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Hundreds of dead fish 'a natural occurrence'
January 4, 2011

SARNIA, Ont. - Hundreds of dead fish that washed up on shore in the north end of the St. Clair River is a natural occurrence and not the result of a chemical spill, a government officials say. Ministry of Natural Resources spokesperson Jolanta Kowalski confirmed that both the MNR and environment ministry were alerted to a massive die-off of gizzard shad fish late last week. “We think it’s a natural occurrence,” Kowalski said. “They died off as a result of temperature shock because we had that really warm weekend ... and then it quickly cooled off again.” Kowalski said such die-offs are not unusual but it typically happens in the spring. Only one species was affected, further supporting the idea it was a natural occurrence, she said. “There was nothing to indicate that it was man-made.”

www.torontosun.com...

They 'THINK" it was natural. They had a warm weekend and then went back to cold and that 'temperature shock' killed one species?

I really doubt water temperature is effected that quickly because of a mild weekend. Had those every year in Canada.

What the hell is the matter with these 'experts'? Seems they have lost all touch with reality

:shk:

Here is another one..

UPDATE: Dead birds on bridge is a natural occurrence

The Corps of Engineers office at Lake O' the Pines says they are not exactly sure why this happens, but it appears likely the birds are walking or roosting or flying on and around the bridge and many of them probably get hit and killed by motor vehicles.

The American Coots, which roost under the bridge, are prey for eagles and spook easily. When spooked they fly out from under the bridge in large masses, which explains why such a large number birds could be hit at one time.

www.ktre.com...

What a load of crap. These guys actually get pay checks?

They can't just pony up and say "WE DON'T KNOW"?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Those pics are frightening!

Honestly...no wonder they taste so good, they were made for that~

But I still feel bad for them...all laying in a row like that next to the fence.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
lol, Zorgon, its AMAZING how Vegans are on the same thought level...

I had the intention to post a news article on a similar event that occured here in the states that involved 200 head of cattle that died in one week - using the same exact crappy reporting techniques. I was interrupted in completing the report and my analysis of it by a request for info on some mining interests that took me the rest of the day to compile.

I just finished the mining report, to find this lol. I'll post that unfinished cattle report here instead to support this thread:

200 Cows Die in Portage County - Hello ATS....

200 dead cattle, a serious event to ask questions about because it not only affects a resource we've decided is critical for human survival (as a food source), but also as a source of affliction against human health and life.

Could this (the cattle deaths) be part of a widely understood and accepted as fact conspiracy to cull the human population by the PTB elite?

'expert' commentors, who are sometimes also known as 'professional' commentors(because they are PAID to specifically monitor webbots that detail info about who they're paid by and intervene in forums to act as a damage control, public relations, promotional, marketing, and/ or propagandizer liason supporting those who paid them), will give you the classic textbook comment like "so what?", "nothing to see here, move on", "(unsupported) you're wrong", "(unsupported) your sources are wrong, or lying", "(character attack) you're just a paranoid fear mongerer" type of repliesto posts like this one. They'll even go so far as to simply say, "why can't this report you're posting about JUST BE TRUE?"

Predators like these operate with the actual belief that people are inheritantly stupid and thus will be persuaded by thier psychological aggression against targeted individuals, beliefs, and/ or events. They also can actually represent the actual PTB elite in an effort to keep you, thier victim and source of thier power, misinformed, misdirected, and intellectually inferrior.

Are they right ATS? Are you personally stupid enough to find an unsupported challenge to facts or an unfounded attack on personal character more genuine than factually supported reports? Only you on an indiviual and personal basis can honestly answer that, whereas the pofessional commentor will actually answer the above question and relly believe that they spoke or you too... because YOU WILL OBEY THEM.... sad, huh?

I know that I ~try~ not to be intentionally ignorant or subserviant to thier lies so as to be useful for spreading thier hateful disease, therefore you now understand why I publicly make conpiratorial challenges against real possibilities that directly affect my very survival.

Great news reporting: Let's take a look first at the obvious.

Should the information in this 'news report' be believed as acurate?
Should the information in this 'news report' be believed as the truth, or even partialy true?

Let's ponder some mitigating facts.

The farm's veterinarian says...

1. Can it be said that The farm's veterinarian might have the farm's interests in mind, more so than an interest for animal or public safety, because it's the farm that pays the bills, and puts food on thier table? Sure can! What's more, Vets are Doctors... they make lots of money... this is therefore a scenerio comparable to a high maintenance prostitute kept by a millionaire.

Acute Interstitial Pneumonia

2. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I am under the impression that the VIRUS known as pneumonia isn't contagious. 200 cattle died within 1 week from acute interstitial pneumonia. You fill in the blanks on that lil tidbit.

3. Why, or what reason(s) would The Portage County Humane Society have, for investigating the deaths? Have there been past malignancies from this farm? Hmmm.... article doesn't say, but clearly something is amiss because we have an animal rights group getting involved...

Investigators say there is no threat to people or other animals.

4. "Investigators"? Need I ask who they are now, to question thier credability, and the authenticity of such a sensitive and high risk human health issue?

Samples from the dead animals were sent to Madison for testing.

5. "Madison"? Would that be Square Gardens? A cake factory? Did every resident living in Madison, WI. recieve samples of dead and diseased cattle? What kind of tests will Madison's resident's perform on these samples?

Wait a minute... What's really going on in Madison?!

The vet says the steers began to die early last week, with the last dying Saturday. The animals started showing symptoms of illness and then died within 12 hours. The vet says animals didn't respond to treatment.

That's a fast way to go. 12 hours from symptoms to death - AIP DOES THAT?

Interesting...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

What a load of crap. These guys actually get pay checks?

They get pay checks because they are doing exactly what ptb want they do. But you must be tired to know about this things.

edit on 19-1-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Being surrounded by cattle and living in the middle of fields of cows, I can say that I can always judge what the weather that day will bring and it is very very common before a storm cows line up and face away from the coming storm, usually with their faces right up to a fence or tree's if available.

This is not suspicious to me at all.

If you take a good look at the tree lines in the distance, there are probably fences back there which keep the cattle from going under the trees but that also pose a risk from lightning strikes which often get struck in storms and inadvertently kill cows on a regular basis.

The 10,000 head still are a mystery to me as there was insufficient data on the actual cause. I am going with a virus and or lack of care in inclement weather.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join