It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can channel spirits: Feel free to ask questions and recieve answers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Not a fortune teller, the spirits I channel can discuss and answer things present and past

The spirits go by many names, one is called reason, the other logic, and sarcasm often chimes in.

I know these are channeled spirits because the words from the area around my halo antenna (head) and become clear. I feel these messages being sent. Typically, its normal messages, like cook the meat before eating, put one leg in front of the other to move forward, things like that (they are very helpful).

They are even helping me right now by sending messages through my body to my fingers to type this out.

The spirits work subtly, but definately are remarkable.

So...ask away then, I will channel and get the answers to your questions.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I think I should actually start out

Question: Who shot JFK

Answer:
I am recieving a image...it is a image of a gun..or no, its a rifle.

Yes, someone with a rifle shot JFK. Also, I am seeing the word K

Keeeler..kihh...oh.killer
a killer with a rifle shot jfk

Thank you spirits...next.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
How many serial killers are in police in london?

Enough said, and can you give out real details, lol.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
That's good.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Actually there is something that has been on my mind and has literally been keeping me up at night for several weeks now. Getting an answer to this would really, really remove most of the stress from my life. So, SaturnFX, I truly hope that you and your spirits are up to snuff and on the ball...

My question is...

Is puberty going to ruin the Beiber??? Because a world without the Beib just isn't worth living in and I am afraid that, once his voice changes... It's over man... game over...

Help me Obi Wan. You are my only hope.

~Heff

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
How many serial killers are in police in london?

Enough said, and can you give out real details, lol.

All of them are, however, not all of them act on their instinct to murder many..yet in each police in london, a serial killer lurks
This message was channeled by a spirit named "speculative philosophy". I think he may be greek...or native american maybe.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Well this better not be a joke because this is a SERIOUS question that may well have consequences for my life!!!

Which is better salty or sweet popcorn?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
Is puberty going to ruin the Beiber??? Because a world without the Beib just isn't worth living in and I am afraid that, once his voice changes... It's over man... game over...

Help me Obi Wan. You are my only hope.

~Heff

I am asking now...

I have gotten the answer.
Puberty will not ruin him, but it will probably change him. Watch also as he begins having hair growth in areas that currently have no hair. This is a sign from the spirits that puberty has hit.

I see him using a razor...not sure why though. he may kill someone.

no, ok...he is attempting to remove the hair with the razor...

Thank you spirits

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Ok...spirit guide....I got a question for you.

Who is my daddy...and what does he do?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
Well this better not be a joke because this is a SERIOUS question that may well have consequences for my life!!!

Which is better salty or sweet popcorn?

Salty.
Sweet is an abomination...unless it is within a box containing a toy suprise inside.
There is very strict contingencys for savory snacks...if there is no toy suprise, it is a negative experience.

So says high spirit opinion

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Ok...spirit guide....I got a question for you.

Who is my daddy...and what does he do?

Your daddy is the person whom donated sperm to your mother in some form I do not wish to speak of...
You will find that indeed the person whom fertilized the egg in your mother many years ago will in fact be your father. Hope that clears that up

I also cannot get past the initial image...I seen what he did, and that was enough.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
My Question:

Would it be a good idea for me to throw away my magic ball and just direct my questions to you?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ellen15
My Question:

Would it be a good idea for me to throw away my magic ball and just direct my questions to you?

No, you would lose the ability to have a conversation piece. magic 8'balls can also be used as a paperweight.

however, I am being told that you don't actually use a magic 8'ball. This message comes from a spirit named "likelyhood".

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

My Question:

No, you would lose the ability to have a conversation piece. magic 8'balls can also be used as a paperweight.

however, I am being told that you don't actually use a magic 8'ball. This message comes from a spirit named "likelyhood".

What is likelyhood wearing?

Im so happy to hear from your spiritual guide I now have formal permission to use the magic ball as a paper weigh t..... I often felt guilty even thinking whether I could or not.. there was this one time I actually sat on the magic ball by accident < long story and its not that interesting > ... the magic ball didnt give me any answers for awhile after that

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

there was this one time I actually sat on the magic ball by accident < long story and its not that interesting > ... the magic ball didnt give me any answers for awhile after that

My spirit guide tells me you are far from the first of many girls who have sat on magic balls and afterwards claimed it was an accident.

A group of these girls were asked whether they prefered sitting on the right magic ball or the left magic ball. The girls apparently couldn't make up their minds, as most wanted something inbetween.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Hey. Can you ask the Spirits what my dads name is? Please not be joking because im really bent on knowing.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

edit on 12-9-2011 by queenofsheba because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Well good. I'm only an energy empath.

What should I do in the next 6 months.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by NZkraw

Hey. Can you ask the Spirits what my dads name is? Please not be joking because im really bent on knowing.

Sometimes the spirits are not direct...they suggest checking your birth certificate and all will be revealed.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join