It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone or Something just read my mind in public.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
It is a fine line that you start to walk when playing with the mass interconnected intelligence of the universe.

"Seek and you shall find"

"Ask and it will be given"

"Knock and it will be opened "

When coincidences and synchronisities starts happening all over the place, Then it is best to go find yourself a good teacher, One who can help you understand how and why this is happening to you and can also give you some important ground rules.....

first rule of driving a car ...first know where the "Brake" is ....

edit on 19-1-2011 by xsheep because: edit quote

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Hello Monkeywrench30, although this is random i think you are going a bit to far. You asked for a sign like someone to clap there hands but no one did, but a penny rolled by. Maybe nobody noticed the penny, well, because its just a penny. Most people if they do have pennies, usually just throw them away. I was in Washington maybe 3 weeks ago and the walmart i was in pretty much resembles the same layout that the one you explained. On the right side was the exit, so what i was thinking that since the penny also came from the right side, someone was looking at there change as they were walking out, threw a penny they had and just kept walking.

Maybe scanning the entire floor for a penny made you look a bit crazy, jokes.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScepticalBeliever
The problem with things like this is, how can you be sure they're not delusions of reference, or just plain paranoia? I think there's a greater chance that people thinking this way are either on their way to developing a mental illness, or they're there already, as opposed to genuinely having their mind read. That's not to say they're not "legit", I don't know- but it could be dangerous to obsess about things like this too much, then you definitely will end up paranoid. Just don't go telling any figure of authority about this, then you'll be sure to be wacked on some anti-psychotics

They're probably sure that's it's not a mental illness because thinking aloud is not a sign of any mental illness that I know of and I have a read alot about schizophrenia and other mental illnesses.

And when did this guy say he obsessed about it?He said he did it every once in awhile and that he could control.

If a person is schizophrenic or has a similar mental illness, they can't shut the voices in there head off no matter how hard they try.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I think you seen the messege you wanted. We all read people on one level or another all the time. We are all gifted,
when young, reading people's intentions and emotions comes very natural. If you don't believe me spend a few days or hours contiplating when you were very young.
When you saw the penny were you in an almost altered state of mind? Like a daydream state. If so I beleive it was a genuine experience. But as someone stated earlier, observe caution. This is becoming a dfficult time.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MonkeyWrench30

I don't get it. You think people are listening to you and feeding you thoughts because you saw a penny roll across the floor and you remembered to look for it? If someone had clapped that may have meant something.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
OR...there is an individual out there who can read thoughts. He/She often thinks of the phrase 'penny for your thoughts'.
And when you said give me a sign, he/she thought...'perfect, ill give him a sign and really confuse him.'
Ironic that it was a penny.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MonkeyWrench30

Reminds me of an old George Noory program where he said he does this with his cat all the time. What he does, (if I remember correctly), is that when his cat is sleeping he looks at his cat and thinks to himself, (as if he is talking to his cat), and says "I love you kitty" and as he is doing this he imagines a thought bubble above his head with those words "I love you kitty" inside the bubble. He said he will think this and say this in his head silently a few times and every time he does this his cat will wake up, even from a deep sleep, and look back at him as if the cat can hear him say that he loves it. He swears this works every time and even encourages others to try it. I personally have tried it with out success, (though I have only tried it a few times with my own cats), but it works for him. So, who really knows maybe some animals can hear thoughts in this way. If you have any pets maybe you can see if this works for you too. I haven't heard of this happening with people though. Good luck.

Just throwing that info out there because your story reminded me of this. Wierder things have happened.
Bzzzzzzz

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
So let me get this straight.

A penny rolled on the floor, then you looked for it later and couldn't find it, so that means someone read your mind? Oh god....

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Honestly I would chalk it up to bad eyesight as far as looking for the penny in the subway....you got nothin! Don't waste your mind on it!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join