It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Golden Dawn

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Why has no one from the Golden Dawn become famous in a good god loving way?
Is this what 777 is too do? Bring it to a god aligning way like a lotus flower growing from the "mud"...("MUD" being all our fathers work. We all know who 666 was.)

edit on 18-1-2011 by Terms777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Wow.
I don't get it.

Crazy much?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Kargun

Someone has to understand what I'm saying. If you are one of the illuminated!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kargun
Wow.
I don't get it.

Crazy much?

LOL, don't worry Kargun! These people are running our governments.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Terms777

oh nm!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CodeRed3D

Shh! lol, jk.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
These secret societies likely have their roots in the ancient "mystery" schools of Egypt and before that, Sumer. These schools are designed to keep their members in somewhat of a low profile. If someone was to do good, they might be percieved as untrustworthy as they did not request permission from higher echleons to do anything, let alone something good.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Rosae Rubeae et Aureae Crucis.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by molonlabe33

I plan to break the chains with my christ consciousness, with music and be one from the golden dawn who aligns with GOD and spreads the word. Impossible? We shall see how strong my will is...I will use...

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Annuit Coeptis

Novus Ordo Seculorum

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Just help the meek and every thing will be fine.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Any one here illuminated think its possible for one to break the chains and come from the golden dawn... become famous and use his christ consciousness...and be 777? Give the law...

The law I live by is...
Complete freewill in thought. (With mind reading technology coming out. crnano.typepad.com...
) Moral logic and moral (Ten commandments.) love above freewill in action in reality.

Complete freewill in entertainment, virtual reality/Internet2 - One huge vr world. venturebeat.com...
liberty, freedom of speech, freedom of religion/spirituality, freedom of investigating on the internet as along as none of the above Seriously harms anyone in real.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Why has no one from the Golden Dawn become famous in a good god loving way?

I think Israel Regardie and Dion Fortune came close. Especially in the Occult world. It's just that most people don't understand,or don't want to understand. It's the whole mystery of the Occult that frightens people. You can go down the good path,or you can go down the bad path. Mostly what i believe is the good,but there can be a fine line drawn between the two,and that's why one needs to study a long time on these subjects. Alot of it,i believe more than ever,it is the development of our psychic abilities more than anything. Thats when the real Majick begins if you ask me. Dont worry too much about the Crowley stuff. Most of what he did and believed can be substituted with other things,and sometimes better things. Make it your own thing.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by CASH69

Dude you rock!

The word occult comes from the Latin word occultus (clandestine, hidden, secret), referring to "knowledge of the hidden".

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
listen to the voice of the OP video, and listen to the voice of this video. Similar?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by CASH69

I believe Alister Crowley messed things up on purpose...He was a heroin addict and paid off to make any "NEW" spirituality evil coming from the Golden dawn.

( Conspiracy! )

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours
listen to the voice of the OP video, and listen to the voice of this video. Similar?

In the video I showed they are calling on the arch angel www.auriel.org... Not satan. The Golden Dawn was and is not satanic!!!

Grant you Alister Crowley messed it up for every one, but I just know he was paid off during the end,. Making it satanic, ruining the golden dawns rep.

May evil be termenated in this thread or face a curse.

So mote it be.
Abrahadabra.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
See the sun-disc above the head of that statue? Alarm bells
Screencap

And the voices are still similar, dont they?
edit on 18-1-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I have never been too impressed with his stuff. There are just too many other good books to read on Majick,but the study of your subtle body energy will yield much better results,and help you understand Majick much better.

Plenty of good stuff to read here. www.occult-underground.com...

<<   2 >>

join