It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS LIVE!- Taking the hottest topics to the airwaves

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Great stuff, what type of music does ATS play?

My music is ... well... not traditional.

Every kind of music you can think of. Send your music to neforemore or semporfortis.....it will get played!

how can I send it? i'll post like 2-3, don't want to upload them to youtube though.

Contact SuperMod neformore
or JacKatMtn
edit on July 9th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Great stuff, what type of music does ATS play?

My music is ... well... not traditional.

Every kind of music you can think of. Send your music to neforemore or semporfortis.....it will get played!

how can I send it? i'll post like 2-3, don't want to upload them to youtube though.

Contact SuperMod neformore
or JacKatMtn
edit on July 9th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

I sent a message to neformore, I think you guys will like these songs.
it's my thinking music.
psychedelic hiphop instrumentals.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins
if its not too much trouble could you possibly do a u2u message like last time about 30 mins before the show begins, it helps alot having that reminder u2u message and helps working out the time zone issue.

There is a reminder via the ATS ribbon at the bottom of your screen
It reminds one hour before the show is set to begin

oh cool...thanks

and to get everyone in the mood for what promises to be a good show here my holla to all

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I hope this is the place to propose questions for Stanton. I've talked with him several times at the Aztec Semposium . . .

1. What signs have you seen the last 18 months that the pace or nature of UFO phenomena and/or treatment of same by the MSM has significantly changed?

2. Let us ASSUME WWIII is looming close--some say Sept. Some say Nov 2011. Let's say sometime in the next 18 months . . . Would you guess the UFO phenomena will escalate dramatically at the beginning, middle or ending of WWIII?

3. It seems to me that the 'critters' . . . fallen angels . . . whatever . . . are slated to be cast as good-cop/bad-cop folks in a charade of major proportions. However, some claim they will come to save us and the planet from ourselves. Others say they are intent on a complex scenario of sophisticated conquest . . . use of our resources, our DNA etc. What comes closest to your current summary/guesses on such matters?

4. Some folks insist that there are 3-4 DIFFERENT energy technologies able to get energy fairly free from . . . the quantum ethers or some such . . . allowing a suitcase sized module in the home or vehicle that would cost 50 cents a year. What is your best guess on how true that is or what do you personally believe to be true/have a strong hunch that it's true in that topic area?

5. What do you make of the Stan Romanek sequence of experiences? Had such a sequence of stuff happened to you, would you be seeking a way to stop such goings on or would you be an eager participant/victim or what? Would you seek out Guy Malone and his spiritual warfare means of stopping such? Why/why not?

Thx Thx.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com... - we the humble ats community have requested that the ats live crew need to sing this

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
hate to comment just to bookmark a page, alas. see you saturday.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join