It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

curriosity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   
many people on this forum have conflicting ideas about aliens / god / abductions / government knowledge / etc etc

can you reply a short post to say basically what you believe , why you believe it and where you got the information from - ie: net/news/personal experience etc

i believe that aliens exist , they have (maybe) visited us in the past (and maybe give birth to certain religions) - my beliefs dont go as far fetched as shaddow government out to fight invading lizardmen or planet x etc tho

i believe this , not because of personal experience , but because of family experience - of close mother/father/grandparents stories of objects in the sky etc , also because im in hope that there cant be that many pathetic liars on the planet and finaly because of reports from the tv/net etc

anyone else care to share ?

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
UFO's? No question, yes.
UFO's over DC (50's) and LA (40's)? Yes.
Roswell? Sure.
Rendelshem? Yes.
The Disney UFO Documentary film? Not sure if it was just publicity for their ride, or if it truly was gov't involved.
MJ-12? Yes.
Alien abductions? Yes.
Hybrids? Sure, probably, makes as much sense as anything.
Cattle mutilations? Not aliens. Probably the government following up on after effects of nuclear detonations.
Chupacabra, bigfoot? Who cares? Credibility destroyers in this context.
Alien moon base? Maybe.
Alien underground bases? Maybe.
Shoot out at Dulce base? Naw.
Aliens created the human race? Dunno. Jury is out.
Reptilian stuff? Stretching it.
Planet X? Balogna. How could energy reach a planet that spends so much time so far from the sun?
Built the pyramids? Easter Island? Stone Hedge? Nope.

What I am most certain of is that the truth is probably stranger than anyone has imagined. The Sgt. Clifford Stone stuff is really weird (aliens are harvesting human souls and living off of human bodily fluids), but fits the bill as an explanation so weird it might be true.

The Disclosure Project book is the most credible and compelling UFO book I've ever read.

[edit on 10-7-2004 by kastarve]

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by kastarve
UFO's? No question, yes.
UFO's over DC (50's) and LA (40's)? Yes.
Roswell? Sure.
Rendelshem? Yes.
The Disney UFO Documentary film? Not sure if it was just publicity for their ride, or if it truly was gov't involved.
MJ-12? Yes.
Alien abductions? Yes.
Hybrids? Sure, probably, makes as much sense as anything.
Cattle mutilations? Not aliens. Probably the government following up on after effects of nuclear detonations.
Chupacabra, bigfoot? Who cares? Credibility destroyers in this context.
Alien moon base? Maybe.
Alien underground bases? Maybe.
Shoot out at Dulce base? Naw.
Aliens created the human race? Dunno. Jury is out.
Reptilian stuff? Stretching it.
Built the pyramids? Easter Island? Stone Hedge? Nope.

agreed, for the most part. i differ in that i think they at least had a hand in pyramids/stone henge, and i think roswell is a 'yes'.

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I have alot to learn.

But my basic beliefes are I dont believe in God as in the bible- but God is something- maybe everything around us.
Aliens i like to believe we are not the only ones in this universe- but there are so many hoaxs i am not to sure what to believe.

Most of what i believe i has been influenced by my mum and family members and i have done reasearch on the net but like i said you never know if it is real!

top topics

join