It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from a contactee with physical evidence

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
The pic of the man in the pilgrim outfit could well be the OP and the other a pic of his mom or grandma. Gonna have to produce MUCH better evidence than this. Personally, I think this will turn out to be a hoax. Not a great start for a new member.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by MonkeyWrench30
My question is (and maybe i just didnt read the manual) how can he start a new thread if he doesnt have 20 posts yet?

You can make a new thread in the intro section but nowhere else.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e14432fce9e7.jpg[/atsimg]

''Don't worry 'bout it''

I don't know what's going on here but its making me giggle.

Peace
edit on 18-1-2011 by Beyond Creation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MonkeyWrench30
My question is (and maybe i just didnt read the manual) how can he start a new thread if he doesnt have 20 posts yet?

Introduction thread...anyone can start one

This thread is simply to introduce yourself, not share tons of google pictures about your alien friends...already this is off track.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ceasar2012

Incidently, you know its spelled cAEsar, not cEAsar, right? Meh...perhaps aliens dressed as amish enjoy the company of people with dyslexia

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ceasar2012

Hey Ceasar2012!

If you would convey a message to your alien friends for me, I think I have information that might help them.

Fitting in... you're doing it wrong!

If they want to avoid attention they might want to stop shopping at whatever store they use and give Old Navy a shot!

Just saying.

~Heff

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I think we may have a non believer mocking us...Exactly where is this evidence?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Oh man....this is great!!! I just wish I had thought of it. I wonder how long before these pictures of the two aliens start popping up on other ufo websites as the geniune article. This is just too funny.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
This is hilarious...which is why I love ATS.

Please...let's see the "craft".

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by Vandalour

Originally posted by SaturnFX
See...you lot got rid of Phage and Maybe...Maybe Not and instead, you get this.

there ya go believers...lets see the skeptics debunk these photos!!!

Kill the thread!!!

Will you please quiet down toad man before I step on you !
dont shoot the messenger, atleast not before the story is finish

What, you want more random pictures of people dressed stupidly?

Let me help you...goto Google, press the images button, and type in "people in costume". You will see TONS of aliens

Good to know that we got a ATS member that know how a E.T would dress up on earth.. ( sarcasm )
How would you know if its a real E.T in that picture ??

do you think all the sci-fi movies you seen will help you with that answer. sounds to me you expect a slimy green alien...

I myself dont know how "they" look like, but im not in complete denial for the idea of E.T life, so I for one would like to hear him out

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ceasar2012
the next humanoid picture ive uploaded is selen, she is a very old woman, roughly 3.000 years old, a very old soul with a beautiful personality and has helped many people.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e14432fce9e7.jpg[/atsimg]

i will start to upload the ufo and orb pictures

then i will detail my experiences too
edit on 18-1-2011 by ceasar2012 because: (no reason given)
Are you shore this ain't just your grandmar?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Maybe it is just me... but I kinda expected that Aliens would have perfect eyesite and wouldn't wear matching pearl earrings and necklace. And whats more the taste in clothes in the Andromeda galaxy leaves alot to be disired in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookie264

ahhh...crap...I just did the same thing...then I went back and saw your post that you had searched too....I love tineye.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
As all of you know, I am a newbie...with just almost sorta half a brain.

But, I can see this sorta thing making a laughing stock of ATS...come on folks...wtf is going one here?

With all due respect to the mods and posters here on this thread...

If the inside of his craft shows a hearth and an iron pot, or even a modern kitchen I am gonna poop my pants.

And, the likelihood of an alien being resembling exactly a human on earth...well I ain't good at math but I know the odds are far more higher than hitting a royal flush at your first game of cards...

please show or go Mr. OP?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by EdWard54
As all of you know, I am a newbie...with just almost sorta half a brain.

But, I can see this sorta thing making a laughing stock of ATS...come on folks...wtf is going one here?

With all due respect to the mods and posters here on this thread...

If the inside of his craft shows a hearth and an iron pot, or even a modern kitchen I am gonna poop my pants.

And, the likelihood of an alien being resembling exactly a human on earth...well I ain't good at math but I know the odds are far more higher than hitting a royal flush at your first game of cards...

please show or go Mr. OP?

I usually stay away from threads like this until they start to sort themselves out a bit , but LOL that was funny hehehe

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
Good to know that we got a ATS member that know how a E.T would dress up on earth.. ( sarcasm )
How would you know if its a real E.T in that picture ??

do you think all the sci-fi movies you seen will help you with that answer. sounds to me you expect a slimy green alien...

I myself dont know how "they" look like, but im not in complete denial for the idea of E.T life, so I for one would like to hear him out

Guy: Hey, I want to take a picture of you to show everyone how I speak to aliens!

Alien: Sure...go on then

Guy: Erm..how about doing something..."alienie"...maybe grow a arm our of your head, or levitate, or whatever it is you can do to differentiate yourself from anyone else on earth...

Its like showing a picture of a ghost to someone...the person looks at said picture and just notes a empty room...the answer of course is that ghosts are invisible, but it is there...you just cant see it.

See the issue here?

Probably not...nevermind, feel free to hear this guy out...follow his every thread..buy a book if he puts one out. Enjoy the UFO picture interior he shows that looks like a regular bedroom, etc.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
they look like some kind of wax work model to me??? lol

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by welshbeliever
they look like some kind of wax work model to me??? lol

-blinks-

erm...what does? the random people he is posting?

Why? Who would spend such detail on waxworks on non-famous people.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
First off the chance of this being complete crap is pretty high, but on the other hand it seems like all of you are expecting something incredible, what makes you think that they would look any different? If I were an alien and i wanted to visit a planet, i certainly would go to one where i look like everyone else, let ceaser finish what hes doing here before you pass judgment, remember? were all supposed to be open, u all sound like close minded a-holes. now if the pictures of the "craft" show up fake, then have a hay day, and heck, i might even join in. until then, shut up and be respectful!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeguy
First off the chance of this being complete crap is pretty high, but on the other hand it seems like all of you are expecting something incredible, what makes you think that they would look any different? If I were an alien and i wanted to visit a planet, i certainly would go to one where i look like everyone else, let ceaser finish what hes doing here before you pass judgment, remember? were all supposed to be open, u all sound like close minded a-holes. now if the pictures of the "craft" show up fake, then have a hay day, and heck, i might even join in. until then, shut up and be respectful!

No, like I said earlier.... if someone had proof they'd be showing proof instead of showing pics of people, saying he has pics of the craft and inside it..........

There's a reason he hasn't commented in a while...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join