It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from a contactee with physical evidence

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
good afternoon evening or wherever it is by you,
ive decided to join ats to discuss my experiences and happenings and to share them with the world.
i have seen a great deal of good informative threads of the ufo et phenomena topic and i hope to be able to do my part.
i am an abductee but i dont claim to be the chosen one, there are many people who are contacted, however instead of just claims, i have physical evidence. the entities, humanoid in fact have agreed to be photoed and filmed and many people in my surrounding neighbourhood have seen the ufos, so its not just a case of taking my word for it.
i also have taken photos of inside the crafts too for anybody needing that futher bit of proof that this is extraterrestrial intelligence im being contacted by. i hope you all have a nice day and im looking forward to making new friends and sharing my experiences with the forum.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
welcome to ats. if you want to upload those photos, you can do so via our media portal, found here"

media.abovetopsecret.com...

looking forward to seeing the evidence.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ceasar2012

Welcome to ATS!!

I'm looking forward to your story and your evidence you're going to reveal !!

Have fun Ceasar!

ZZ

link   

Welcome to ATS...

And, YES, by the love of God, please post photos if you have them...

~Namaste

link   

Welcome to ATS

Sounds like you got some very very interesting stories and pictures/video to share..
I will keep a eye out for your future threads, since I love the E.T subject so much

Star for you

link   
hi nice to meat you cant wait to see these piks and vids i hope you soon get you 20 posts so we can all see them on ats

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
well seeing as the site administrator has given the go ahead for me to upload the photos here even though its an introduction thread, i will do just that, ill start uploading photos of two beings who regularly appear to me

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
welcome! if this is true, you might be the first new member EVER to back up his/her claims. I can't wait to hear your story. Not like Schnitzel at all.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ceasar2012
well seeing as the site administrator has given the go ahead for me to upload the photos here even though its an introduction thread, i will do just that, ill start uploading photos of two beings who regularly appear to me

please do go mod lol

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Electric Crown
welcome! if this is true, you might be the first new member EVER to back up his/her claims. I can't wait to hear your story. Not like Schnitzel at all.

i got bored of him 18 pages i could not belive it lol

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

alright!! I'm game to see what you have..lets go!

link   
Welcome - I look foward to seeing your evidence.

link   
Great, I am looking forward to seeing photo's, I will share with my wife whom remembers the inside of a few crafts. It will be interesting to see what she thinks. According to her, I was in one with her, but I was kept "out of it" while there meaning unaware which may be the story of my life, LOL. The one I remember was like floating within and seeing nothing but the outside world.

link   
Welcome to ATS,

I can't wait to hear of your experiences!

link   

Welcome to ATS,telling us you have pictures doen't provide evidence,showing us pictures is another thing altogether.People on this website love I mean really love to look at pictures,are you going to show us?also tell us a little bit more about your experiences.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Hi ceasar2012, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
first picture is of an extraterestrial named elyon
he lives on earth for years at a time, he is from the andromeda galaxy and is rareity there as there arent too many humanoid races in that galaxy

i hope the picture uploads, more coming

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Welcome! This could be very interesting, can't wait!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
i dont know what to think of that hummmm any chance you can put up the craft piks?
edit on 18-1-2011 by birdyat101 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join