It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My experience: Alien abduction? Astral Travel? What was it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Hi guys, this experience happened to me few years ago. 2 exactly. Until this day, I don't know what exactly happened to me. Our family had quite a few paranormal unexplainable experiences. I am not best person to explain things, but I will do my best.
My siblings do not live with me anymore (and had not when I had that experience), and parents sleep in the room right next to me (you have to go through hall to living room to enter their room). We share same wall.

Ok,it happened during summer 2009, it was one of the first days of summer holidays (I was on high school back then), me and my friend went on our bicycles to a party that my friend was organizing at his house. There were lots of girls (hell yea!), we all were happy that we have 2 months of free time in front of us and all enjoyed it. We arrived, had lot of fun, my friend had to go earlier, and I stayed. I went home when it was completely dark, alone, on my bicycle, and when I came home, I went to bed. I woke up next day, played computer and then went to bed again, at night.
That was the night I experienced things I cannot explain until this day.I fell asleep, and I woke up during night, I couldn't move, open my eyes, nothing. I tried to scream, but I couldn't.I couldn't understand what was happening to me. I was really terrified. I thought I was dying (you have to understand, I never experienced anything like it before). Then I had a feeling like some kind of... energy( closest feeling to that energy was electricity, maybe it was electricity, no idea) was going through my body. During this feeling, I could hear voice in my head saying:
"Go, now go". I didn't hear anything through my ears, nothing, it was quiet. Everyone was sleeping. I heard that voice only in my head, nowhere else. After that, I could no longer feel the energy going through my body, but I still couldn't move. Then I fell asleep. Experience lasted for about 20-30 seconds completely. I woke up in the morning only to find long scar on my forehead. It could be long 2 inches (5 cm). That scar disappeared on the next day, completely. I am sure that scar didn't appear night before, when I was on my way home from the party, because I would surely notice it the next day, when I was at home whole time. It just appeared overnight, when I had that experience.
My first suggestion after that was alien abduction. However, in 2010 when I graduated (I didn't go to college), I had ton of free time. I started reading lot about BP (because that was the year that disaster happened), hated it (and I still do), then reading ton of things about astral projection, and even tried it. I managed to get to state when I could feel the vibrations going through my body, but not any further (another state is when you hear a loud "wind" or "plane") and then OOBE.
So, after reading tons of stuff about AP, I thought that was the thing I experienced that night 2 years ago. However, it would not explain the long scar that happend overnight. So, what really happened? Does any of you guys experienced the same, or similiar thing? Or perhas read somewhere about similiar cases? I have couple of more stories, few had my sister, I had few. I will keep them for later threads.
Thank you. Have a nice day.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Sounds like a night terror.
en.wikipedia.org...

Maybe the scar was just a self inflicted scratch.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by indigodonkey
Sounds like a night terror.
en.wikipedia.org...

Maybe the scar was just a self inflicted scratch.

The scar was long straight line (not curvy). Without "stops" (english is not my first language, sorry), so that couldn't be fingernails. It was more like a cut with a blade. When I touched the scar I could feel burning pain. However, the scar was only on the surface of the forehead, it was not deep.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Glad to know I am not the only one who has had this experience before.
I also had an episode where I woke up in the middle of the night, could not move, and heard voices.
My eyes were open, but I could not move them.
I heard a voice whispering my name ("Sam! Sam!") for about 5 minutes straight.
I was terrified.
My heart was beating out of my chest.
Then I fell back asleep shortly after that.
I have no idea why this happened, but I'm positive that this was not a dream.
This has only happened to me once, and I did not have any markings on my body afterwards that I can recall.

Weird stuff, man!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
for the most part these are classic AP symptoms

sleep paralisis
the voices are hynagogic effects I've had them a few times myself

once i tried to talk to the voice [mentally ] and asked:
who are you? and got a quote from the Dune Chronicles:
who is it that asks that question?

the scar: is it vertical ?

am inclined to go with IndigoDonkey or stigmata perhaps.

tell us more, please, and a bit of family history re Occult.
edit on 18-1-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit

oh,wait, reread your post,
was the scar visible to anybody else when you had it?
edit on 18-1-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit & additional comment

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Well part of it sounds like sleep paralysis. As for the scar, is there anything you could have scratched your head with on accident near you bed? Did you have a positive feeling when you heard the voice " go, now go"?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

sleep paralisis

edit on 18-1-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit & additional comment

Sure, scar was visible, I showed it to my parents right that morning when I had experience. They too were wondering how could it disappear so fast (day after it appeared on my forehead). It wasnt vertical, neither horizontal, it had around 45 degrees,+-10.

We live in flat, in a city. Near the edge of the city where I live, maybe 1-2 kms from my home is a village, where are lots of houses. That is the place where my friend had a party that evening. Well, people from my family that experienced something supernatural were my grandmother (she doesnt live anymore), my oldest sister (she had couple of paranormal experiences), me (I too had couple of experiences), my another older sister. We all were born as christians (not sure if this information is good for anything). They still are, but I lost faith, I dont believe in any religion anymore, I am agnostic (maybe the awakening
). I dont believe this has anything to do with religion, but some paranormal experiences have to do.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by skylightsintheillions
Well part of it sounds like sleep paralysis. As for the scar, is there anything you could have scratched your head with on accident near you bed? Did you have a positive feeling when you heard the voice " go, now go"?

No, I dont have anything sharp near my bed.
Well, I was terrified whole time during that experience, so, nope, nothing positive. But when I heard that voice in my head, words formed in my native language ( I am from Slovakia), at least that is how I perceived them.
So, it was "Chod, uz chod" which translates to "Go, now go"

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
exactly two years ago wouldn't be summer time now would it?

makes me skeptical right there...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by punctual

Exactly 2 years ago, that means not 1 year and not 3 years. But 2. And no, I dont count months.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Sleep paralysis. My family has had a lot of it. I've had many since I was a kid. Everyone except my 'other' brother has had these episodes. My sister even had an OBE when she was little and sick.

Long ago more than 20 fkin years (damn I'm getting old) ago I told my brother about a scary dream I had. I don't remember telling him this, though. He says I told him that at night my covers were being pulled away from me and that the devil was in the room. I know had a few dreams like this. One I do remmeber was where my curtains were moving and there was something behind them. I was rebuking it in name of jesus.

I evne sleep walked and peed in our room in full view of my big brother.

I'll explain one that I had not too long ago (few years ago). I 'woke up' and was looking at the curtain. I could hear a beeping noise that was whirring. It sounded like something from the1950's can't place it. It whirred. And it got louder and louder. Then I dreamed I was running with a girl and she wanted to show me something. Then I saw an image in my head. I was looking inside a ufo and there were three or four grey aliens in this room. In the right-of-center was a taller hybrid that felt like a female. Her head wasn't as squarish as the others. She had sparse hair - not sure I would even call it hair. She started wave her hand at me and then I woke up. I was on the other side of the bed and could hear the beeping still. It got quieter and quieter until there was silence. I fell back to sleep.

I seem to have these when we lose power after a wind storm.

When I was younger I thought these were somehow related to UFOs because my stepmother had told us when we were kids that she used rarely see a red ball of light outside her window when she was younger. This happened at night when she was trying to sleep. The only reason I ever heard about it was because my brother had a dream and saw brillight light in the mid 80's and he freaked out and woke em up in the middle of the night. I woke up too and she started saying that she thought it was demons because she knew what my brother was talking about.

Back in 2002 i tink I had a 'dream' where I walked outside to a UFO (egg shape maybe? had three or so legs) that had landed in the field of a neighbor. It was dark out. The aliens were below hte craft and I was watching them and then they noticed me. That's all I remmber from the dream but the only reason I mention it is because my other brother the next day said he had seen light on the other side of hte wall at night that looked strange to him. I told him it was a headlight from a car on an opposite driveway. I never told him about my dream because it felt like a dream to me. Why prove to him I'm crazy and tell him that I had a strange dream like this? Guess I'll never know.

I know I give the impression that there's more to this than sleep paralysis but the best most rationale explanation for everything that has happened on my end is sleep paralysis. IF a UFO landed outside and I was conscious and an alien talked ot me then I think I'd change my mind. Otherwise, I don't think it's a mistake that everythime something weird happens it's whne I'm asleep. I think that means very clearly it's a dream. Occams Razor, you see. Simplest explanation is most plausible.

So don't jump to conclusions. The most logical explanation is a dream or waking state dream.
edit on 20-1-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Farnhold

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

sleep paralisis

Sure, scar was visible, I showed it to my parents right that morning when I had experience. They too were wondering how could it disappear so fast (day after it appeared on my forehead). It wasnt vertical, neither horizontal, it had around 45 degrees,+-10.

We live in flat, in a city. Near the edge of the city where I live, maybe 1-2 kms from my home is a village, where are lots of houses. That is the place where my friend had a party that evening. Well, people from my family that experienced something supernatural were my grandmother (she doesnt live anymore), my oldest sister (she had couple of paranormal experiences), me (I too had couple of experiences), my another older sister. We all were born as christians (not sure if this information is good for anything). They still are, but I lost faith, I dont believe in any religion anymore, I am agnostic (maybe the awakening
). I dont believe this has anything to do with religion, but some paranormal experiences have to do.
We're christians too (i used to be). But for us we're just imaginative and have sleep issues. I don't think it has anytuhing to do with UFOs. I also .. btw you mentioned a scar after you woke up... well I swear I had a half-moon scar (still have) above my left eye that was overnight. also one on the corner of my eye. I mean I don't know I think just one day I wake up and notice scars or blemishes and only thing I can think is: a) happened overnight b) i just failed to notice in preceeding days.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite
We're christians too (i used to be). But for us we're just imaginative and have sleep issues. I don't think it has anytuhing to do with UFOs. I also .. btw you mentioned a scar after you woke up... well I swear I had a half-moon scar (still have) above my left eye that was overnight. also one on the corner of my eye. I mean I don't know I think just one day I wake up and notice scars or blemishes and only thing I can think is: a) happened overnight b) i just failed to notice in preceeding days.

Well, the scar was quite big on the forehead, I am sure I would notice it during the day. But still.

The thing is, that I dream quite often, usually I have normal dreams (sometimes nightmares), but I always know it is only a dream. One time I had a lucid dream, but then I too knew it was only a dream, even though I was conscious and could control it. During that LD, I appeared in a forest, and I met some dwarf, I told him about my family and little bit about my country and told him I am only dreaming. Lol, that was fun
. That was only time I had lucid dream.

But the experience I described in my OP, that was totally different. I woke up during night, and I couldn't move, I was completely conscious, so, yes, it was sleep paralysis. But also that energy/electricity, and voice in my head, that was something I have never experienced before.

The thing is, that if I experienced the same thing again, I would be terrified again, but I would at least know what is happening to me... TBH, I want something to happen to me, I believe and I really wish there would be shift in consciousness in the near future, and that something significant will happen. Maybe all the myths about fairies, dwarves, gnomes and all these things are based on the real stuff. Maybe they shifted into higher dimension in the past, and we stayed in this one. Maybe that is the reason we cannot see them, maybe if we will shift in near future, they will become visible. And if they would and there indeed are more creatures, and beings that we think of, that would explain many paranormal things. Maybe even this one.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold

Thats really freaky!
Was the cut on your forehead deep enough to bleed or was it just a scratch?
I have a similar story:

Near the end of last year I started to get into astral projection and things like that whilst i was staying at my dads house. After a while i couldnt sleep in my room without the lights on as i had the most insane feeling of fear whilst i was in my room as if something was watching me and was going to come after me, if i didnt fall asleep before about 9 30 it would hit me extremely hard and i cried a few times it was the most unexplainable fear ever but it was more terrifying than the time i got stuck in a freezer room (lol). I started to see dark objects in my room and i would feel cold but im not sure if thats just because i was scared and my mind was playing tricks but it really didnt feel like it at the time, i even grabbed a cross and put it under my pillow and whilst im greek orthodox i dont really believe in religion.
Anywho, one morning after one of those nights i woke up with the massivest burn on my foot and i dont sleep walk and there is no explainable way as to how i got that and i still have the scar and it was more than 6 months ago.

new topics

top topics

join