It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower's home raided by armed FDLE agents

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
The Democratic experiment will come to an end eventually. I'm just keeping my head down so I don't become another pointless casualty.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
NOBODY expects the American Inquisition!

This guy sure didn't. Looks like he got raided by hired goons. After reading this people will probably think twice before blowing a whistle

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
And Americans still think they live in freedom and democracy.

People need to spread this story far and wide. First on the state level to demand coverage, then on the national level.

Believe it or not, I'm a lefty and I had immense hope when Obama was elected. Unfortunately, I consistently see evidence that everything Bush did, Obama does better.

I was glad to read this, because I am in the exact same boat. So disappointed. Now I know how Republicans felt after Bush was elected. They're really playing us pretty masterfully.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I find this very disturbing having grown up in Lake City, very close to Jasper, and going to Suwannee State Park 5 or 6 times a year throughout my youth.

The big picture is that if the DEP is dumping toxic chemials into the sink holes of Suwannee State Park, then they are polluting the ENTIRE Florida aquifer. That aquifer is actually one of the largest and oldest and deepest bodies of water in the world. There are caverns with pristine water that are the size of skyscrapers. All of these underwater caverns and springs are interconnected.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

from the link you provided,

In a follow up interview with Burton and Scott, they told us that the FDLE agents executing the warrant said it was highly unusual to execute a warrant for the alleged offense of recording a public official in the course of conducting business. Burton said that the agents gave indications that the raid may have been politically motivated.

Why the hell did they enforce it then? Cowards! No Oath Keepers there!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SassyCat
NOBODY expects the American Inquisition!

This guy sure didn't. Looks like he got raided by hired goons. After reading this people will probably think twice before blowing a whistle

That's the idea!

Somebody compared the government to the Mob, and there is no bigger or badder mob than the government. Blowing the whistle on a government operation is equivalent to snitching on the neighborhood boss, except the government can come in broad daylight and make an example of you for everyone to see. At least the mob has to sneak around and be kept in check by the government. There is nobody keeping the government in check!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by dubiousone

Bottom line here is that this man needs legal backing, which can be expensive. Is anyone setting up a fund for him?

If so, I will send some money. $10 or $20 each from 1,000 people goes a long way. Anyone else?

You are exactly right!
ATS has rules against recruiting and organizing on here, but there are links to the Tea Party websites and Facebook page. I will go on there and share your suggestion. There needs to be a fund set up, and there needs to be political backlash against the people involved.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

He also reported that the DEP had seized a logger’s entire season harvest, even though the logger had the proper permits, and was violating no laws. A judge later ruled that the logger in question had legally harvested the logs, valued at over $300,000, but the DEP has refused to return the logs. He contends that public records regarding this case were intentionally destroyed.

The above is from the linked article. It seems to be unrelated to the main story in as much as the logger in question is not "him". It is somebody else. I get the impression that the main character in this story is someone who has been doing the whistle-blower thing for some time now and made himself into a one man pain in the ass for the local authorities.

I am not saying that he was wrong. If his information was valid then he should have gotten some "friends" and accomplases along the way. It is a shame when pointing out government errors gets you targeted by said government in this part of the world. I'll bet tho that this is a pretty common thing.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Here is a video related to this incident, but I haven't seen the video yet. I can't watch it from work, but it came to me in an email regarding this case.

I guess video was irrelavent so I removed it.
edit on 19-1-2011 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

That video is just anti-environmental propaganda. How does that relate to the OP story which raises environmental concerns? You are shooting yourself in the foot with that video.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I am going to connect a dot for yall.

The trespassing on state prop thing is EXACTLY WHY we cannot allow NET ID and NATIONAL ID's

They will SHUT YOU DOWN if they think you may be a problem. Shut your business-bank-power-internet everything down to end your voice and make you a non-citizen.

THIS IS WHY RFID is such a bad idea.

Heck I am not a christian but know this .

REV13:16-18

13:16 He also caused 1 everyone (small and great, rich and poor, free and slave 2 ) to obtain a mark on their right hand or on their forehead. 13:17 Thus no one was allowed to buy 3 or sell things 4 unless he bore 5 the mark of the beast – that is, his name or his number. 6 13:18 This calls for wisdom: 7 Let the one who has insight calculate the beast’s number, for it is man’s number, 8 and his number is 666. 9

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by wayno

Thank you, I can't see Youtube videos from work, but it came attached with a follow up email to the original article. I removed it, since it was irrelavent.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Is there any other source? Something to confirm this actually happened? I cannot find any.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

I can only find links to other blogs and other similar reprints.

The original link has a lot of documentation though, including the Search Warrant.

Hamilton County Sheriff

Maybe we should call and ask!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Honestly with ATS in the news and this story so seemingly out of it, it's an opportunity. If any mods are watching, take the opportunity to enter the news arena. Contact the man, and bring the problem to light. It's the opportunity to seriously begin hammering at the ridiculousness of the news.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

The Panopticon is a type of prison building designed by English philosopher and social theorist Jeremy Bentham in 1785. The concept of the design is to allow an observer to observe (-opticon) all (pan-) prisoners without the incarcerated being able to tell whether they are being watched, thereby conveying what one architect has called the "sentiment of an invisible omniscience."[1]

Panopticon Software---The world's most successful financial institutions, telecoms and energy firms and major corporations use Panopticon dashboard and visual data analysis software to detect fraud, monitor performance and analyze risk.

We live in a technocracy, supposedly democratic, but really a prison where what you think and feel is not what you would think and feel were you truly FREE!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
We have become as "free" as the colonists before the American revolution. We take it, and we take it, and we take it. Why, because it is not happening to us personally.
This is a clear indication that the rule of law can be ignored, and there are no consequences. The rights of each one of us is under assault, but so far, most of us just read about the victims. We are left to go about our business...for now.
The government in its near unlimited capacity does nothing more than set the ground rules for how we will be governed. The ground rules are changing, and it is high time we prepare for the changes if nothing else, because it appears Americans are not ready for anything more than watching the victims get hauled away.

edit on 19-1-2011 by Stewie because: clarification

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Ah, but do you know what that does? Those friends and relatives of the victims talk. And eventually they get pulled together. Americans are very community based people, and before the government can get to where it wants, it will already be replaced.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

That would be nice, a new government. It seems like the present one wants to engage the governed with hostility, with no regard for human rights.
And to think we have any moral standing to scold China. I guess the message is, don't shoot them, just take away their livelihood and tax the # out of them.

About your signature, if it is true, ATS should be coming apart any time now.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

America's government is designed to collapse. It does it regularly. It's what allows it to continue. We're due for another collapse. We're actually 10 years overdue. And it's coming, albeit a bit late, but It's coming right like it always does.

As to moral and China? Morals don't exist, and...

www.escapistmagazine.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join