It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Troops Deploying In North Korea

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Another confirmation that China have grown up to be a major superpower player NOT TO UNDERESTIMATE

Chinese fighter 'has changed power balance'

THE shock unveiling of a new Chinese stealth fighter aircraft has changed Asia's power balance and means Australia must dramatically rethink its regional strategy, according to an Australian analyst.

Peter Goon, a vehement critic of the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter Australia has committed to buying from the United States, says the Chinese J-20 is far superior to the American fighter and Australia must immediately adapt to the new status quo.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by buddha

With the Chinese Prime Minister in the U.S. talking to Big Obama....Humm....Might be planing an under the table deal like " You take North Korea and we stay the fook out of it!" type deal.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

That's so true!

But don't try to derail this thread with facts.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Wrong again.

This is China's top of the line super-fighter that is yet to be in production. The F-35 strike fighter is 10-20 year old technology, already in mass production, and already being sold to our allies. We do not sell anything to our allies that is current tech. We always sell "last year's model" to our allies, and thus we keep the strategic advantage.

In a decade or so, the newest Chinese fighter will be significant enough to be a concern for Australia, but it is already far outgunned by US tech.

The Chinese tested the J-20 for the first time last week, on the day that US Secretary of Defence Robert Gates arrived in Beijing for talks. Although the Chinese claimed the timing was coincidental, Mr Gates expressed concerns about the military's motives.

edit on 18-1-2011 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Here is an interesting Chinese perspective.
Well worth the read.....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/050dca315d0a.jpg[/atsimg]
China Military Report

posted by China Military 时间: 5:51:00 PM 11/20/2010

U.S. 6th generation fighter will be equipped with directed energy weapons, which combat targets against China and Russian

In today's world only one fifth-generation fighter - F-22 "Raptor" has been in service later, do the U.S. need to develop the next generation of fighter aircraft? Why do not mass production of the U.S. F-22 fighter jets, which will air supremacy firmly in control in their own hands? The U.S. military did not give any answers on these questions.

However, recently the U.S. Air Force Materiel Command (AFMC) to issue a paper notice, so many people understand what Defense Secretary Robert Gates ordered the closure of F-22 fighter jet production line really want to do. To find successors for the F-22

According to Reuters reported on November 5th Air Force has begun to look to the future, exploring the production of Lockheed Martin F-22 fighter subsequent models. Recently, the Air Force Materiel Command to the information industry, issued a consultation notice, requiring industry to provide information on available around 2030 initial operational capability of the "next-generation tactical aircraft systems" concept and the ability to form / information technology needs .

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by Ben81

Wrong again.

This is China's top of the line super-fighter that is yet to be in production. The F-35 strike fighter is 10-20 year old technology, already in mass production, and already being sold to our allies. We do not sell anything to our allies that is current tech. We always sell "last year's model" to our allies, and thus we keep the strategic advantage.

In a decade or so, the newest Chinese fighter will be significant enough to be a concern for Australia, but it is already far outgunned by US tech.

Yes .. i have read that
but this is what they said

how can you be so sure of this to be a fact ?

the US have many top secret place to hide secret advancements
why would they let us know their secret weapons to be so far away
this is false propaganda.. they would not had deployed troops in NK if they though that they are no match for the US army

there is so many people underestimating China .. they are all wrong
i would even say that China is more prepared for a big war then the US now

what do you think of that ?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f052ac838bc9.jpg[/atsimg]

the Potus bowing to his Chinese counterpart .. i think he knows that China own him big time

Obama will not try to piss him off .. thats Hilarys job

edit on 1/18/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Obama will not try to piss him off .. thats Hilarys job

So true......

ETA:

Star for that, I'm no dignitary and she pisses me off half the time too.

edit on 18-1-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I think that you have finally lost your damn mind.. Fist of all.. China DID NOT deploy troops in NK...
2nd - China knows damn well they are no match for the US military! Tech - experience - and most importantly heart!

If is obvious you are just trying to rile up patriotic Americans...

How many Aircraft carriers do they have? How many Air craft carriers have they sunk with their new anti carrier missile?

The answer to both is ZERO POINT ZERO!!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

"What do I think of that?"

Well, I think everything in the news is 2 or 3 chess moves old news. I think anything that you or I read in the news is irrelavent to what is happening on the front lines of negotiation and strategy. I think China is very adept at Sun Tsu style warfare, therefore if they are making publicized troop movements into NK their real intentions are elsewhere. I think they unveiled their fancy new fighter the day of our State Department's visit as a show of pride for their own people, and I think our state department ignored it because it was insignificant, but Australia seems worried, lol.

Mainly, I think modern weapons are so powerful that large-scale warfare is a thing of the past. Kinetic weapons have replaced nuclear weapons, because they are more powerful, more quick to strike, and they leave less lasting damage so they are better for the economy.

I think "war by proxy" is the flavor of the century, and the US will continue to use Israel and South Korea as our attack dogs to open up lines of diplomacy on the back channels. I think BRIC is simmering in the background and frantic negotiations between the US, UN, EU, NATO, and BRIC are ongoing, because NATO and the US are fearful of how BRIC could change things. I think the US Dollar is in an engineered self-destruct cycle to bring about a new currency, reset some old debts, and help out the struggling EU.

Most of all, I think my opinions are probably worthless, because we are all so far removed from the real world of international diplomacy and politics that if we were ever told a portion of the truth we wouldn't believe a word of it!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Well ... i have to agree with everything you just said

therefore if they are making publicized troop movements into NK their real intentions are elsewhere

very true .. but we have to agree its a good move in their part to put chinese troops in NK
to help unite both Koreas ? or its a highly strategic move .. either way .. they are winners by doing this

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I'm dubious of the reports. It is more likely posturing by South Korea, both for internal propaganda and American consumption. Does anyone really think Kim Crazy is cool with Chinese troops in his country?

But, let's say if the Chinese did deploy troops to that port city, it would be a strategic move anticipating the fall of North Korea, thus securing an important port city that China can annex. That is not an offensive military positioning.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
All the talk of the China invading the US, China owning the US through debt, Chinese superiority, and on and on. We are just shooting the breeze when we are talking about this scenario and that scenario. I hold the opinion of never underestimating your opponent in anything, whether it is during a sporting event, in a business boardroom, at a political summit, or on the battlefield. China should never underestimate us, and we ought to do the same with them. China's movements in the Pacific are quite alarming, their continued push for military expansion, an increase in harsh rhetoric toward the US and its allies, strides in electronic warfare, and toying around with the idea of economic warfare are all something to keep in mind.

So yes, China is gearing up for some kind of confrontation, and the flash point could be anywhere. The way I see it, the US has created Frankenstein's monster through economic wheeling and dealing for the last thirty years. China has been able to take the US capitalist model and use to it their advantage while maintaining their totalitarian structure. Essentially, as I see it, China wants the US out of the Pacific and they want to become the maritime power in that region which the US has held since the end of World War II. That region is the economic tiger of the new century. Moreover, China must be concerned about possible encirclement by the US as well. With US forces in central Asia, the Korean Peninsula, Japan, partnerships with India, and better relations with nations in SE Asia in response to China's belligerent behavior over territorial claims in the South China Sea.

China is a force to reckon with, and the politicians ought to take them seriously. One day the bulls are going to lock horns, and I believe China is working desperately to hopefully level the playing field before that happens. I don't even want to imagine a conventional war with China either here, or on the Chinese mainland. In event war is declared, it will not stay conventional for long given the the massive casualty figures, and will most assuredly go nuclear. Hopefully, it will never happen, but it seems as the days and years go by; it is almost inevitable.
edit on 18-1-2011 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

This is so implausable a scenario that it's outright laughable. Maybe a military science class and some logistics classes would serve you better than playing Call of Duty.

There is no army in the world capable of holding a landmass the size of the United States and no logistical way to move that many troops without detection.

The only way to win a massive major power war is through the use of WMD and that is no way to win a war. Better to not play- than to do that.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
>>> We are all Hypocrites in AmeriChina... It's not China's fault our biggest companies sold out "Made in USA" for "IN MONEY WE TRUST" greed and bigger profit's in cheaper made "Made In China" garbage...

China just had to keep up with the demand from Americans looking for that Blue light special...

China President is here to get what is owed to them... they also need a place to put their 200 million man army to watch over there interest in America the foreclosed property... CHINA OWNS ALL YOUR A$$... GET OVER IT... We have no one to blame but ourselves... It's just buSINess... you know how that is America... Right?

DPRK has found out how to make the Magic Golden Belt Buckle work from the Proto period... that's the weapon that the JIn's can be controlled with
.. most of the DPRK tech comes from Tesla type engineering, they went that rout we went the CPU rout...

(THIS IS NOT A WAR OF COUNTRY AGAINST COUNTRY OR WHAT FLAG YOU WORSHIP... IT IS SIMPLY THE SHEEPLE AGAINST THE ELITE NEPHILIM... my opinion of course

Mr X-Yuan will pay for our Peking duck... yummy!

O!... Alex Jones 2012 President... www.infowars.com... it's GOOOOOD... ?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by glome
reply to post by Ben81

This is so implausable a scenario that it's outright laughable. Maybe a military science class and some logistics classes would serve you better than playing Call of Duty.

There is no army in the world capable of holding a landmass the size of the United States and no logistical way to move that many troops without detection.

The only way to win a massive major power war is through the use of WMD and that is no way to win a war. Better to not play- than to do that.

Hi!... O-really?... how deep and long do you think the rabbit tunnels go? and when did they disclose they where making them?...

As for you, be as sly as snakes and as simple as doves."

Jesus said, "One can't enter a strong person's house and take it by force without tying his hands. Then one can loot his house."

Mr X-Black OP's player

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
China isn't about to go to war with it's best customer (not to mention, reawaken the US' drive to be a manufacturer)... That'd be tantamount to slitting one's own throat...and they know it.

I'd wager those forces are there to help keep KIM in line, more than aid in any nonsense he's got going on....

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by CONSPIRACYWARRIOR

reply to post by Ben81

Hi!... O-really?... how deep and long do you think the rabbit tunnels go? and when did they disclose they where making them?...

Jesus said, "One can't enter a strong person's house and take it by force without tying his hands. Then one can loot his house."

Mr X-Black OP's player

Oh, I forgot about the awesome array of underground tunnels running through the core of the earth and under our noses. No wonder my basement smells like Chinese food.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
On top of all that, North Korea already had the largest standing army in the world, so a few more Chinese infantrymen really makes no difference, and our Carrier groups do not care how many men are on the ground, because they are 100 miles offshore lobbing million dollar weapons at their targets.

I don't know if you heard about this, but during a US naval war game over there a Chinese sub surfaced right next to one of our ships. It had been totally undetected by US forces until it surfaced.

One of the things about countries like China and Russia is that they don't have to build those million-dollar, one-use rockets on multi-million dollar aircraft carriers. They only have to build a cheaper weapon system specifically intended to neutralize our more expensive ships, which is exactly what they do. So they take out a however-many-millions-of-dollars aircraft carrier with a single few-hundred-thousand-dollar missile designed specifically for that purpose, etc.

China would not be an easy opponent in any war.

That said, as far as we know the Chinese could still turn on the NK and have an advantage with having ground troops already stationed there. Military policy is always supposed to be deceitful anyway, it's like the oldest rule in the book. Or just bluffing to put more pressure on the US not to attack.
edit on 18-1-2011 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CONSPIRACYWARRIOR

reply to post by Ben81

Mr X-Black OP's player

Oh, I forgot about the awesome array of underground tunnels running through the core of the earth and under our noses. No wonder my basement smells like Chinese food.

He... He... He... I always thought I could dig all the way to China... I guess there was someone in China saying they thought they could dig all the way to America too

Mr X-chow fun

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join