It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Troops Deploying In North Korea

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

What I am saying is that an invasion of the US by China wouldn't be a cakewalk like you and many here are implying.

It wouldnt be a cakewalk indeed .. the US government would be the first to fall
if China decide to invade US

but that would be the best for american citizens .. China wouldnt dare using nukes on civilians
only the ones fighting back will get shot by the chinese soldiers

Chinese will also spread their propaganda towers to shout out that by throwing the government down .. they would be saving all american citizens (something like that) US did the same with Irak lol

Chinese Media will be waving to the world by MSM that they removed the big bad empire that invaded dozens of countries in the past ..

UN will form with China a new government .. the US will have no more Presidents .. only a prime minister

im sure China studied for many years all US military tactics
to know what move to make on US if they decide to do something
edit on 1/18/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

China wouldn't need to step foot in the US to bring it to its knees. They simply need to deploy their legions of l33t h4x0rs to bring the infrastucture to a grinding hault then sit back and watch the country tear itself apart from the inside. There's more than one way to fight a war. Brute force is so last millenium and in that respect the US is well behind the game. They still think conventional.

Lets not forget, most electronics are made in China.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by quackers

That's why they were caught red handed stealing US missile technology that President Clinton turned a blind eye to...

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by EdWard54

The Chinese may not have all the superweapons, drones, AirCraftCarriers or even fighter jets, but they have all the factories in place, with power/water and secluded in the countryside that all our drones in the entire US Military fleet can not find or destroy them...

This is what scares me the most. The chinese have manufacturing capability that outprduces america, just by sheer volume.

Maybe their drones arent as good, but when there are 8 of them for every one of ours....sort of like our Sherman in WWII vs Tiger Panzers.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Hey...

That's a good bit of fiction maybe you should join us over at the Writers forum. We could use your kind of imagination...

link   

Originally posted by aching_knuckles

This is what scares me the most. The chinese have manufacturing capability that outprduces america, just by sheer volume.

That won't matter.

A war between the USA and China would be won or lost in the first week.

link   
Ben... Did you know that the US has 683,396 full time police officers? That is just police officers...

Coast Guard -42K
National Guard -183 K

Slayer said it wouldn't be a cake walk.. I want to expand that.. I see it as 100% IMPOSSIBLE!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by quackers

China wouldn't need to step foot in the US to bring it to its knees. They simply need to deploy their legions of l33t h4x0rs to bring the infrastucture to a grinding hault then sit back and watch the country tear itself apart from the inside. There's more than one way to fight a war. Brute force is so last millenium and in that respect the US is well behind the game. They still think conventional.

I agree with you 100%, and I think this is underway. I think it worked in the USSR, and I think it is underway in Europe, and I think it could be supremely effective against the US.

If they wanted to defeat us, they could do it by turning us against ourselves, and right now we are a superheated pot ready to explode into a boil!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

the only way to defeat the US would be to invade it by all side .. China could put a hundred thousand boots in each american cities

So my conclusion .. China can YES defeat the USA if they launch a surprise invasion attack.

LoL – You know why Armies march and do drill? Because it is a cheap way to instill discipline and response to orders without using any of the real resources needed to simulate combat. We, have a whole generation of combat veterans out here ready to go - I 'm bored, personally.

That’s why the North Koreans’ have this huge ass spectacle every year. It looks good but doesn’t use any bullets.

Point is all Armies have their ceremonial warriors – Here’s a video of ours.

About the “Red Dawn” scenario:

Unless the Chinese decide to nuke us first they won’t even make it across the Pacific with any amount of troops. We have missiles that can take out a troop ship with one shot and Air superiority (for now). If they nuke – we can all kiss our asses good bye it will be TEOTWAWKI because of the counter attack and world panic at such an attack.

Supposing somehow they did get enough Soldiers to say Alaska or something they would be sorry.

I am only one guy right; but I am a veteran 24 years actually, Commanded in Special Forces and a lot about guerrilla warfare along with how to train a unit of irregular “partisans” to fight.

Remember I am only one – our Sherriff is a retired SEAL, my neighbor was Force Recon in the Marine Corps.

That's the people I personally know, there are probably 100-200 Iraq/Afgahnastan war vets in our county alone. More than enough for a cadre of NCOs and officers to fight back. I guarantee I could get a battalion sized unit of very good soldiers trained and organized for combat on the run in about 90 days. While fighting a delaying action.

There is a National Guard Armory right up the road with a battery of 105’s we could hide in barns and sheds all over the county for later use.

Half the kids around here can shoot quarter sized shot groups with a .22 by the age of 10. We grow our own food, know the land can ride horses; camp fish hide in the land we know etc.
If they get to Missouri that is since all my friends and peers just like me (of which there are many) between here and the coast will be doing the same. Hell I can train and deploy sniper teams in dug in positions all over the county in the time it would take them to get here and I could with such a force decimate any invader – by picking off key leaders.

One can’t have much of an Army without any Commanders. They do not have a professional NCO Corps like we do and “thinking outside the box” is not one of the skills they instill in their Privates like we do, which is exacly thier issue.

American Soldier's lack of discipline (not that a video of Marines taunting their enemies shows lack of discipine) is also our greatest asset. Where do you think good soldiers who don't like the regementation of drill and boredom of peactime gravitate - Rangers, SF, SEALS etc. Precisely becasue ones "individuality" is encouraged. In SF I got very vague orders and at my level came up with a plan.

In reference to the lack of American discipline read these quotes:

"One of the serious problems in planning against American doctrine that the Americans do not read their manuals nor do they feel any obligations to follow their doctrine." -- From a Russian military document

"The reason that the America army does so well in wartime is that war is chaos and the American army practices chaos on a daily basis." -- A German General Officer

Fear the chaos, China - fear it!
edit on 18/1/2011 by Golf66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

With all due respect to this poster and all others here on this thread reading my words...

I can't get my hands around WHY China would want to invade America. First of all, are the local hunters and all that ammo in the hands of citizen soldiers. Secondly, if they want anything at all in the USA all they have to do is reach into their back pockets and pull out all those trillions of worthless FederalReserveNotes they possess, and simply buy it with our monopoly money. The same money we citizens here call dollars.

And, having most resources or having already bought the best office buildings here...why ruin the country and erode their purchases...

Makes no sense to me but I only got half a brain...which half I don't know yet.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Originally posted by aching_knuckles

That won't matter.

A war between the USA and China would be won or lost in the first week.

I dont think so, as I said, it would be a proxy war, probably Korea.

The banksters dont make any profit in a 1 week war, they learned their mistake in Gulf War 1!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I, an american and military veteran will fight and defend my home and my family to my last breath. I will fight smartly, aim small and miss nothing. I will teach my family and friends how to survive, fight, shoot and live. I have the means to defend my position and attack my enemy. I have the training to hit what I shoot and fight who stands in my way. I have the knowledge to train my children and neighbor in the use of firearms. I have the supply to arm all those that will fight alongside me.

That is why a physical invasion of any foreign force will fail.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by macman
I, an american and military veteran will fight and defend my home and my family to my last breath. I will fight smartly, aim small and miss nothing. I will teach my family and friends how to survive, fight, shoot and live. I have the means to defend my position and attack my enemy. I have the training to hit what I shoot and fight who stands in my way. I have the knowledge to train my children and neighbor in the use of firearms. I have the supply to arm all those that will fight alongside me.

That is why a physical invasion of any foreign force will fail.

loool... so sad. It's cool to invade other countries but if someone kill your own family you become vigilante? Is it this vigilante what you call "terrorists" in mid east shooting you for killing their families? Get some perspective. sad sad individual...

btw dont know if anyone said it but

NO DEPLOYMENT.

www.deccanherald.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Ben81

Hey...

That's a good bit of fiction maybe you should join us over at the Writers forum. We could use your kind of imagination...

lol

My imagination !! is sometime not so far from the reality outcome scenarios

the chances of that happening is very plausible ..
China would not sacrifice NK for US if SK wants a war with NK helped by the US
what would be the best move if i was China ??
answer : invading US with ground troops
China will not be nuked in retaliation if most american citizen are hostage of their town

can i get my Writer-Fighter label now ?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Alda1981

Funny, you are assuming alot from your post.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
CNN Link

The two countries are bound economically. But it seems China has been dealt the stronger cards. It holds $1 trillion in U.S. debt, and the majority of the $400 billion in trade between two countries is largely Chinese products in American markets.

China's growing economy, and its subsequent increased power on the global stage, have made Beijing proud and, increasingly, more assertive. As it seeks to influence China's rise, the U.S. faces an uphill battle because this new economic reality has a profound effect on the balance of power between the two countries.

China is increasingly in competition with the U.S. for influence and access. As you spin the globe, you'd be surprised to see where China's presence is felt -- from Africa where it craves oil and other resources, to an increased investment in Latin America in search of commodities and alternatives to its heavy investment in the U.S

China will own so much of the US that it will be soon legal for China to invade US
its their propriety mostly now

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by aching_knuckles

I've had enough of all the bs and i was having a "SCARFACE" moment.....

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

If the Chinese invade I will lay down my arms, only if they.......

1) Don't jeopardize the integrity of sweet and sour chicken.
2) Leave General tsao out of this..

Bring tons of crab Rangoons!!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Keep reading buddy, Keep reading.....

But China's global outreach has been largely based on its own economic and political interest, Deputy Secretary of State Richard Armitage argues. Beijing has shown no moral constraints in doing business with pariah states, he says. The Asian giant has dealings with human rights violators such as Burma, Iran, Venezuela, Sudan and Zimbabwe. Additionally, Beijing's investments in South America and Africa are undertaken to provide jobs for the Chinese, rather than locals, or using Chinese products for its projects, Armitage explains.

Which is why Armitage argues that China development power has fallen flat: Until China stands for something other than itself, Beijing will continue to be viewed in the international community as being selfish and its motives suspect.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

and the majority of the $400 billion in trade between two countries is largely Chinese products in American markets.

China's growing economy, and its subsequent increased power on the global stage, have made Beijing proud and, increasingly, more assertive.

This is a common misconception. If we are buying the majority of their goods, it give the advantage to us! We are the economic driver, we are the force behind their economy, and we have the choice over whether or not we make these purchases. If we stopped buying from China today, we could easily produce the things locally or buy them elsewhere, but it would be a crushing blow to their manufacturing plants.

We want the trade balance tipped in our favor in this manner. The Middle East oil trade is a similar situation. As long as our money is buying all of their oil, we have all the cards! We have plenty of our own oil, so it is an advantage to be in the position of the purchaser. If we stopped buying Chinese goods and MidEast oil, it would be devastating to those countries that depend on our consumption, but it would be a minor inconvenience for us to step up production or source are consumption elsewhere.

I have no idea why the MSM paints the picture the other way, but they are wrong. As long as we are consuming massive quantities of foreign goods we are in the driver seat!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join