It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Chinese Troops Deploying In North Korea

page: 2
47
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
reply to post by CaptSplatter
 


China is not alone ... reunite all the man power of China allies and compare them to the US allies

20 millions army man VS apx 1 millions(nato included)

but Russia + China = USA

both superpower will have to unite to defeat the US and scare hillary clinton to back off


Still wouldn't be enough to take mainland USA. There are well over 250 million privately-owned firearms in the U.S., including nearly 100 million handguns and tens of millions of “assault weapons”. These are only the ones that are registered. This doesn't include the millions of private transactions between citizens that happen yearly. I would say bring it on and pass out the ammo.




posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81
 


If the planet gets hit with a massive solar burst wiping out all communication apart from military then thats when the war will really start as people won`t know whats happening,we will all be wanting answers ,then a massive group of foriegners turn up and say high ,get in there and shut it !Thats why your allowed guns,use your brain.
edit on 18-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready
 


loll
Americans do have many guns ... sold to many crazies to (Jared)

Iraki citizens did have many guns to .. thats why they are still fighting in warfare mode for the last 8 yrs

if an invasion happen .. americans will defend their land for sure .. it will be guerilla warfar everywhere


i suggest you this movie ... if you didnt see it





posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81
 


yes, it is not good.

i'm sorry.



posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81
 


fck them all..... these fools who think they can run amok anywhere in the world they choose...... i say fck em.... and i don't give a fck anymore.......

bring em to me.... i'll take the whole lot of these f'in fools on.....

I'm ready......



posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81
 


Remake of a classic....



posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I have been telling people that this is coming.
It is coming.



posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81
 


just like during the civil wars in america you will be swore in on the bible with your ammo and guns and hearded by the military to the front,NUKES will be used tactically,washington first,pentagon,you know the places ,I was`nt asleep when 911 happened.To hell with stargate wheres the wormhole

edit on 18-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by gringoboy
reply to post by Ben81
 


If the planet gets hit with a massive solar burst wiping out all communication apart from military then thats when the war will really start as people won`t know whats happening,we will all be wanting answers ,then a massive group of foriegners turn up and say high ,get in there and shut it !Thats why your allowed guns,use your brain.
edit on 18-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)


a Solar flare that would kill all electronic boards ... might be the only thing saving us from a big war and a futur radiactive wasteland

im taking the solar flare anytime
..
is there a stargate somewhere so i can go through it at the same time to travel in time



posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by macman
I have been telling people that this is coming.
It is coming.


They said when China will wake up .. the ground will shake ..
even in the past no one had a so massive army .



posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81
 


Guns in Iraq

The estimated number of privately owned guns in Iraq is 9.75 million. That is 33% less than the new gun sales for one year in the United States. There were not that many guns in Iraq, not even close to the amount of guns in the United States. The US population buys more guns each year than any other country buys in a lifetime!

Nobody will be invading the U.S.

As for the other poster and the "Carrier Sinking Weapon," I believe that weapon does exist, and it is very dangerous, but the US has far scarier weapons, and sinking a US carrier would bring about a massive retaliation. China would only use such a weapon if they were in fear of the US invading their homeland. The US will not invade the homeland of China, and China will not invade the US, and therefore none of the "big guns" will ever come out.



posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81
 


nothing will save your ass.

doomed i tell u!

do you live in china?



posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81
 


I wonder if China is just moving into place in order to help facilitate the eventual unification of the Koreas?

China has not officially denied the Wiki leaks that mentioned their accepting the idea of a unified Korea under southern rule and didn't North Korea recently release a statement saying they were willing to now begin an unconditional negotiation with the other 6 parties involved? That alone has been a massive shift in their stance going back decades.

I have a feeling that China will soon give up North Korea as a sacrificial lamb in order to gain more international political clout and demonstrate to TPTB that it is a Super power or sorts and is willing to trade it's long time Allie in favor of gaining another step towards a legitimate regional force.

If it were to give up North Korea then maybe there will be less tension over the valuation of it's currency etc. Tit for Tat.....

I think North Koreas days are numbered...



posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81
 


Solar flares don't scare me none either. If you have gotten to comfortable with your fast food and Walmart super centers to survive then you're just another victim. I can and will live off the land, If you can't feed and cloth yourself then I feel sorry for you. I'll leave it to the great Hank Jr. to explain where I'm coming from.




posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by macman
I have been telling people that this is coming.
It is coming.


They said when China will wake up .. the ground will shake ..
even in the past no one had a so massive army .



That is true, but the only thing I may point out is that they are not an all volunteer military.
Trust me, that holds a lot of sway on a person.



posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by Ben81
 


Guns in Iraq

The estimated number of privately owned guns in Iraq is 9.75 million. That is 33% less than the new gun sales for one year in the United States. There were not that many guns in Iraq, not even close to the amount of guns in the United States. The US population buys more guns each year than any other country buys in a lifetime!

Nobody will be invading the U.S.

As for the other poster and the "Carrier Sinking Weapon," I believe that weapon does exist, and it is very dangerous, but the US has far scarier weapons, and sinking a US carrier would bring about a massive retaliation. China would only use such a weapon if they were in fear of the US invading their homeland. The US will not invade the homeland of China, and China will not invade the US, and therefore none of the "big guns" will ever come out.


Anybody can buy a gun if they know where to look
Im Canadian.. we only own BB guns


China need more land .. can we agree on that ?
they need to expend for their futur generation sake .. they are 100 chinese for a centimeters over there
dont underestimate a chinese invasion on the US soil .. because its the only solution for them and they know it
and they have the manpower to do it



posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Ben81
 


I wonder if China is just moving into place in order to help facilitate the eventual unification of the Koreas?

China has not officially denied the Wiki leaks that mentioned their accepting the idea of a unified Korea under southern rule and didn't North Korea recently release a statement saying they were willing to now begin an unconditional negotiation with the other 6 parties involved? That alone has been a massive shift in their stance going back decades.

I have a feeling that China will soon give up North Korea as a sacrificial lamb in order to gain more international political clout and demonstrate to TPTB that it is a Super power or sorts and is willing to trade it's long time Allie in favor of gaining another step towards a legitimate regional force.

If it were to give up North Korea then maybe there will be less tension over the valuation of it's currency etc. Tit for Tat.....

I think North Koreas days are numbered...


I agree. It is in the best interest of China to have a unified Korea. Great opportunities for trade to the north, and not get black eyes from the world for doing so.
But, then that kind of defies the logic of keeping them separate, so China can deal with both on the military hardware level.

Either way, China wins.



posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by robwerden
I do business with multiple companies in China as does many US companies. A war with NK would certainly destroy trade I have with China.
The United States needs to with draw from South Korea and remain neutral in this upcoming conflict between SK and NK.


China does ten times more trade with SK than NK, NK is a big drain for them, previously they built a fence and beefed up their border guard on the NK border to keep starving NK refugees out! I think they went in to take control from Little Kim. The Wikileaks indicate China wants to negotiate a deal with the USA, they will let SK take over the north if the USA withdraws all it's troops. They probably also want a 200 to 500 mile military buffer zone around China to keep our Navy away, that's probably what Gates was just there about. This ties in with "Chairman of the World" David Rockefeller saying China needs to become a bigger player in Global security. It all sounds like a win win to me.




posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by Ben81
 


Guns in Iraq

The estimated number of privately owned guns in Iraq is 9.75 million. That is 33% less than the new gun sales for one year in the United States. There were not that many guns in Iraq, not even close to the amount of guns in the United States. The US population buys more guns each year than any other country buys in a lifetime!

Nobody will be invading the U.S.

As for the other poster and the "Carrier Sinking Weapon," I believe that weapon does exist, and it is very dangerous, but the US has far scarier weapons, and sinking a US carrier would bring about a massive retaliation. China would only use such a weapon if they were in fear of the US invading their homeland. The US will not invade the homeland of China, and China will not invade the US, and therefore none of the "big guns" will ever come out.


Anybody can buy a gun if they know where to look
Im Canadian.. we only own BB guns


China need more land .. can we agree on that ?
they need to expend for their futur generation sake .. they are 100 chinese for a centimeters over there
dont underestimate a chinese invasion on the US soil .. because its the only solution for them and they know it
and they have the manpower to do it


It is not in the interest for an all out China invasion of American.
It is, however in their best interest for a slow and gradual takeover. Since the beginning of the housing crisis, Chinese nationals have been coming here in droves, only to buy up several houses at a time.

Invasion is not necessary when they own your ass.



posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptSplatter
reply to post by Ben81
 


Remake of a classic....


who needs the A-TEAM bunch a woozies




top topics



 
47
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join