It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Troops Deploying In North Korea

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I guess we had better not bomb north korea then because we all know whose side china is on. I guess we don't have a choice but to allow them to move their troops in.

For some reason, I get the feeling that China no longer Fears the USA....

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Vaski

This is where your ignorance is showing. No one claimed to be in a "Chi-town gang", just that gangs in all areas of the U.S., along with other citizens, will protect their own from anyone trying to end their lives or their family's.. Protecting their interests. You obviously must not have paid close attention to just how quickly people of all walks of life here in America banded together and became patriots overnight when 9/11 happened. Whether or not it was staged, it didnt matter, because people perceived it as an attack on our country. Now imagine a country dropping troops, the same will happen only 10 fold. Maybe that is what other countries hate so much, in dire times we WILL band together. Any hate towards each other is momentarily dropped in the face of a common enemy. There is no fantasy, only cold hard facts on this one. Im sorry if that truth is hard to swallow.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
If the chinese are dumb enough to invade.
I hope they invade L.As' gang turf.
Mexicans there don't take too kind to asians

And Wouldn't Mexico help us if we were invaded?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
This is crazy stuff.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DuceizBack

Help us with what? seriously?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DuceizBack

China would only invade if America allowed them to invade. We would suffer casualties, but their casualties would be far worse, and this would just be a form of population control orchestrated by TPTB. IMO, I agree with other here that say this is China pulling in the reigns on ol Lil Kim. His vulgar display of power is disgracing their honor.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stupe
reply to post by Byteman

Please don't tarnish this thread with common sense.

=P

Exactly. I agree. I used to read the threads because they contained interesting view points and comments few years ago. This is why I decided to become a member. However for the past year or so, I have been coming across bad threads and comments.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

Well aren't you a pleasant human being.

Live and let live buddy, it's nice to be nice. Empathy is an underrated quality.

Mods: I know it's off topic, but the post I've replies tomismwell out of order.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
china is not going to invade USA when nothing will be gained out of it, and instead there would be loses ( casualties, economy)

plain and simple

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Just because North Korea’s leaders are absolute dictators, it doesn’t stop them being threatened by their own internal politics.
So I think the Chinese government is more likely to be in North Korea to assist ensuring all North Koreans (perhaps even middle ranker’s, having doubts about being hungry?) continue to do as told.
Could all be the results of a bad harvest!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusPrimate

I see how you took that.. It really wasn't talking about anyone.. I was saying it like the last champ was a tranny ... My bad, and I cant edit it.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

We all say things we wish we could edit! Lol

Thanks for apologising mate, kona is a nice person just going about her business!

Peace!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

edit on 19-1-2011 by Giovannetti44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptSplatter

I agree 100%, but believe the invader will be from within over time they will immigrate in legally or illegally and assimilate and then create caos....!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by Ben81

As seen in Misoir's new thread, they only hold 7.5% of our debt.

Can someone tell me where Misoir's thread is that contains this info or the source where he obtained it?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
The U.S. certainly has the experience now and no one can touch us as a whole.

Why would China invade us anyway they are trying to but us one dollar at a time?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by marinesniper0351

I respect all soldiers especially the one that are real peace keeper .. that came to save people out of misery
NOT MAKING IT WORST
i have speak to many marines and some are friend to me

i have learned english at 15 .. still trying to improve it

im a french canadian with germanian encestors..

mais on peut parler francais si tu veux ... les mot ne vont pas changer .. juste la langue

if we come back to the topic at hand ... dont underestimate the army of China ..they have so many allies that it would outnumber any army... im realist and you are not

is it to hard to be polite ?
its guys like you that make wars and think they are invicible by underestimating everyone else on earth

HEY EVERYONE IS EGUAL .. even if their army is better equiped .. there is still a chance that they could win any war matching the US ...same thing for the US ..
they didnt even win in Irak or Afghanistan with our canadians troops ..
VS China ?? it would be suicide and Obama knows it

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f052ac838bc9.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
wow, so much mis-information.... and hating.....

first off, the whole, US vs China in a "fight" thing. the US and China's Military's are very differently modeled/Designed the US is a offensive military, China Defensive. the US is the Cultural history of Sparta/Roman
and China the clannish warriors of the china old days. this makes for very different military's

The US, is a monster when it comes to technology we are so far ahead its scarey think about this they are mothballing the stealth fighter. why would they do that? unless they had something way better....

the other thing, for china to invade anything not landlocked with them they need to get there.... with what navy?

thats all i have time for now... more later....

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join