It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Troops Deploying In North Korea

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
reply to post by getreadyalready

You do have a point ... the US have certain strength capabilities but also has China

the only way to defeat the US would be to invade it by all side .. China could put a hundred thousand boots in each american cities

China is not dumb .. they know they have certain disavantages vs the US .. they will think twice before making a move .. and they would not want their country to be affected by any war since i presume they fear the mighty american nukes

by taking hostage the american population .. the us gov will have to bow down and not nuking China

So my conclusion .. China can YES defeat the USA if they launch a surprise invasion attack

you will say :
but the radars can detect any ships coming from miles without speaking of the satellites in space ...

im sure they have a way to jam the radar with a electro magnetic burst
once the radars are off line .. its show time

(they did jam certain US satellites in the past)

they look all prepare for this long planned invasion and by doing this they will be grabbing more land to live
since they have conquered it ..
China needs more place for its chinese citizens .. they are packed up together in that country

edit on 1/18/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

hmmm. You crack me up.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

yes gringoboy we are becoming weary...and more wary of fear-mongering posts...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
interesting read,,,

behindthewall.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Here's a thought..........2 superpowers either side of the fence, the south is already sorted and is no bother.
China moves troops in north to its allowed new southern border. China doesn't want NorthK to carry on making any type of WMD for regional stability, so it strikes a deal.
1. China moves in troops (e.g Russia/America WWII Germany) SK and US forces are already in SouthK.
2. NK spit the dummy war kicks off.
3. Depending on how it turns out A or B scenarios.
A. NK wins China will need to stamp them out before they become a threat to their own sovereignty.
B. NK looses SK takes territory up to the the allowed border arranged earlier in previous meetings discussed by Ob and Hu, something they are thrashing out this week maybe.
It's mere conjecture.....just a possibility.
edit on 19-1-2011 by DreamerOracle because: adding

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
p.s double post sorry
edit on 19-1-2011 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-1-2011 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Little_Kona

I nominate you "ATS Hottie of the Month" if that is your avatar.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptSplatter
There will never be a US invasion, not in our life time.

The "US invasion" began a long time ago circa when the bankers overturned everything Andrew Jackson (7th US President) dedicated his political career to. You talk about the US military like it's an extension of the American people. It's not. It's but one of many facets of controls at the disposal of the elite. I doubt you'll speak of it with such passive pride when America's military forces are more overtly used against it's own citizenry and that predicament will occur "in our lifetime"

I'm sorry to have to be the one to tell you that you've missed the boat.

The US invasion happened and it didn't even take a single foreign infantry.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by Ben81

Guns in Iraq

The estimated number of privately owned guns in Iraq is 9.75 million. That is 33% less than the new gun sales for one year in the United States. There were not that many guns in Iraq, not even close to the amount of guns in the United States. The US population buys more guns each year than any other country buys in a lifetime!

Nobody will be invading the U.S.

As for the other poster and the "Carrier Sinking Weapon," I believe that weapon does exist, and it is very dangerous, but the US has far scarier weapons, and sinking a US carrier would bring about a massive retaliation. China would only use such a weapon if they were in fear of the US invading their homeland. The US will not invade the homeland of China, and China will not invade the US, and therefore none of the "big guns" will ever come out.

Anybody can buy a gun if they know where to look
Im Canadian.. we only own BB guns

China need more land .. can we agree on that ?
they need to expend for their futur generation sake .. they are 100 chinese for a centimeters over there
dont underestimate a chinese invasion on the US soil .. because its the only solution for them and they know it
and they have the manpower to do it

Manpower? What are they gonna do, swim over here?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Chinese Troops Deploying In North Korea

www.pakalertpress.com

South Korea’s daily newspaper is reporting that what Western analysts have feared has happened: Chinese troops have been deployed into North Korea. The Chinese now have a presence in the rogue state for the first time in more than 15 years
(visit the link for the full news article)

Not to get back on topic... as the discussion has turned oh so interesting... but I think the original story is full of BS. I spent a good hour and a half looking at every South Korean news site I could to find the source of the mysterious "Daily Newspaper" that was mentioned in the article and came up empty. I find it hard to believe that news such as this wouldn't be more widely reported.

I call BS and move along with my day.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

America doesn't need to use carriers as an endpoint. They can just stage attacks from South Korea, Japan, or possibly even Kazakhstan. Long story short, America has more than enough options from which to stage attacks against China or North Korea.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

The only currently defined Superpower is the United States. Been that way since Russia collapsed. China is big sure, and they have a big army sure, but that doesn't make you a superpower. Nukes don't make you a superpower. The ability to project your will across the globe makes you a superpower, and no one does that better than America.

China has the largest army, large doesn't equal "top" or best. Lots of large countries have nukes, doesn't mean anything. The first to use them, will get killed by all the others. The only thing the NK army can do, is defend NK. They can't project power anywhere. Also, (my personal theory) the North Korean people would welcome a liberator.

The US will find ways to afford whatever war it wants to fight. Plus, you act like the USA has to fight alone. We have allies. A fact that seems to have escaped you.

No one had banned the US's use of atomic weapons because the US was the only one to have them at the time. It's funny how you admit that the US has enough nukes to "blow [up] earth", but that somehow isn't enough nukes to defeat China and North Korea. Contradict much?

No, we can't agree that America is searching for trouble. In this case, it's North Korea being the aggressor. Thanks for demonstrating that you haven't kept up on the issue.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

There is no "message to Obama" in that article. It is just a typical fluff piece detailing generic statements.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by windwaker
reply to post by Little_Kona

I nominate you "ATS Hottie of the Month" if that is your avatar.

I was thinking the same thing, I even asked who it was.

Back on topic though.
I think DPRK like any nation has the right to nuclear energy as well as defence. And I am glad if China stations troops in DPRK, because it may make the war hungry US less apt to attack them.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

China can't invade America "on all sides". It's only real option is the west coast. 100,000 troops in every city is nothing compared to the 150,000,000+ gun owning American civilians.

China won't make a move, because they suckle our teat. War would mean an end to trade with us, you know...their biggest customer. There isn't another America around the corner for them to switch to, but we CAN find another country full of cheap labor.

Again, China has virtually 0% chance of taking the American population hostage. The funny thing is, you seem to think all these Chinese soldiers will just teleport to America or something. They have to cross a whole ocean, and China simply doesn't have the capability to move that many troops into America...and especially to the East coast.

China can't launch a surprise invasion on America...period. Even without radar or satellites, we have submarines everywhere that can easily track an attack fleet. Not to mention any number of long distance aircraft stationed in Japan that would just arrive in America ahead of those slow boats full of millions of Chinese soldiers. It wouldn't even need to be anything special, a Boeing 747 could accomplish this easily.

Exactly what American satellites did China jam, and how?

How does China looked prepared for invading America?
Is it the lack of enough boats to invade us?
The lack of long distance aircraft to drop troops in us?
The lack of enough soldiers to defeat armed American civilians?
The inability to surprise attack us?

LOL, nice try but your fantasy scenario is just that....fantasy.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by windwakerI nominate you "ATS Hottie of the Month" if that is your avatar.

Is there such a thing" Seriously, I am new....

If there is I nominate: This ATS member" Wildeagle

Red hair and Irish at the same time....what more could one ask for?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Byteman

Please don't tarnish this thread with common sense.

=P

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Byteman

If I am not mistaken, I am pretty sure we would walk away from our debt too.... With that in mind.. I am open to a little skirmish... jeeesh, I dont think we could ever pay it back..

How about this... We offer them a deal.. "You give us 10trillion (wipe all debt) and we wont send you back to the late 1800's"

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

Much better choice.. at least this one isn't a tranny! Star for you!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

The plan?

Second line, feeling fine.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
It doesn't nearly matter how big an army is, but it's how you use it. I don't believe China would want to start a war yet. It indeed would be an intense battle cause NK would have China and Russia which would be tough, but states plus NATO isn't much but could be used to an advantage, depends how the states play out there strategy. an old philosopher said "Give ground when you must to to create a false sense of security n one's foe only to exploit the advantage later on your terms and on ground of your choosing." and also "If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle."
It all depends how it's played out, and who's strategy is better. It's like a game of chess. And yes the public in the states do have a ton of guns, Just think of everyone in the hoods in the states, they all got guns bigger guns than cops, that's a nice army alone and i know for a fact they would shoot any intruder to there country on sight, which china knows about this, so thus in the end, USA would have a nice leverage, with the public on there side if anyone was to invade there country.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join