It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

200+ More Birds Died On Monday 1/17/11 In South Dakota and Alabama Plus Second Wave in Romania

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

One thing which very few people are discussing, but which keeps coming to mind is Corexit.

I don't think it is due to the chemical Corexit "itself"..........but by some other organic compounds/bacteria that are associated with the BP spill.......Just my theory....

More of that information to come on another thread!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Right, that's interesting. I look forward to your thread.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
here is something i found of interest,Scott Wright,chief disease investigator in Wisconsin who did the report that the birds died from blunt force trauma.also states that they see 300 to 500 large die offs each year,he's words,we don't know what we are going to get tomorrow,or the next day,but it will be something,Now with that said,we had how many die offs in one months time?Here is the link to the article. www.physorg.com... it works i am not to good at putting links up

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Not that this post relates to the bird deaths in this thread, but it is possible that all the world events are related.

A dead teal duck was found to have H5N1 in South Korea. Today officials in Hong Kong release the testing results of a dead crow found no where near a poultry farm. The crow has tested positive with H5N1 and was found in a populated area.

I am not concluding by any means that any of the recent bird deaths in the US are contributed to H5N1.........The Gov would tell us if that were the case right?

I found ATS a couple years ago due to my research in massive bird deaths here in the US and how it could possibly be associated with H5N1..........

For now I guess we have to go with the USDA poisoning and trucks as the cause of deaths.....

But as these weird events keep happening, we must be aware of the possibility threat of H5N1 using H1N1 as a carrier. If we keep seeing these outbreaks of H5N1 with birds it will only be a matter of time before the two viruses meet up and a mutation occurs............

HONG KONG, Jan. 21 (Xinhua) -- A dead large-billed crow found in Tai O, Lantau Island of Hong Kong was confirmed to be H5N1 virus positive, a spokesman for the city's Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation Department said on Friday.

The bird carcass was collected at Sun Ki Street, Tai O on Jan. 18. It was highly decomposed when found and required a series of tests before avian influenza was confirmed Friday.

The spokesman said the large-billed crow is a common resident bird in Hong Kong and there were no poultry farms within three kilometers of where the dead bird was found.

To minimize the risk of avian influenza outbreaks, he said, all relevant government departments would continue to remain highly vigilant and strictly enforce preventive measures against avian influenza, such as reinforcing health education and striving to deter illegal imports of poultry and birds into Hong Kong.

edit on 21-1-2011 by Cloudsinthesky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I think they are testing electromagnetic pulse weapons, its just a matter of changing frequencies, they can effect humans also. Maybe they have planned that for later. Here is my thread that i made earlier.
Birds Died In Romania Because they were Drunk ! Testing Of Pulse Weapons.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join