It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Switzerland Issues Arrest Warrant against George W. Bush

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Switzerland Issues Arrest Warrant against George W. Bush

www.schweizmagazin.ch

On February 12 next is George W. Bush invited by a Jewish organization to Geneva.

At that time, the Swiss Federal Council Simonetta Sommaruga, director of the EJPD (Eidgenössisches Justiz-und Polizei Department) must take action to have him arrested.

Legislative amendment

The list of crimes where the former American president is guilty has been made. Crimes against humanity, torture, attacks on civilians, massive violation of the Geneva Convention, the use of prohibited weapons and numerous war crimes in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Since January 1, 2011 in Switzerland, a major change in
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Well what must i say.
I hope he gets arrested/

If this is happening then what would happen? America goes nuclear with Switzerland ?
There is so much crazy news coming out lately, its difficult to process one, because there's another crazy article..

The mighty United States to try through threats of violence to continue breaking laws, but must now bow to foreign regulators
(U.S is breaking down quickly, remember china announcing dump the dollar?)

www.schweizmagazin.ch
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Nigeria to charge Dick Cheney in $180 million bribery case, issue Interpol arrest warrant

edit on 18-1-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

www.rawstory.com... -warrant-dick-cheney-bribery-case/

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

+24 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I say once he's arrested, pass a one day law to allow death penalty and hang his butt on worldwide TV.

Then give Switzerland the Nobel prize for peace.
edit on 18-1-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
About time someone stood up against these types of people..

I wonder if this has been kick started due to the recent banking leaks that have been dished out?
This might be a way for switzerland to cover parts of its rear.. make it look as though they're doing something positive instead of keeping all the bankers safe and warm...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   
good, he should of been jailed for treason as soon as he started that outsourcing BS.

link   

Originally posted by DuceizBack
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

Nigeria blows.

Next time I would keep your opinions to yourself.

This is not what is needed or wanted on ATS.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I cant get that link from dick Cheney workingThis is not the original link, but a redirect. Dick cheney

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
You can add crimes against fashion to that list too..

2nd

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
How reliable is this source? A quick google search and I couldn't find anything else about this!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by RandalFlagg
How reliable is this source? A quick google search and I couldn't find anything else about this!

Good point.. It does sound a little unbelievable..

2nd

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
If genuine, I hope this leads to more.
We have Blair in front of a committee soon, answering why he said one thing the last time around and wrote something completely different in his biography.

All of these war criminals should have been rounded up a long time ago. The idea that they are free to roam and to make money off their disastrous times in office makes me sick.

Even if it is genuine, they are simply gestures and probably won't lead to anything. Bush and Cheney are pathetic little creatures who'll hide wherever they can. But it does mark an important moment if it is true, and could lead to many of them being extremely limited in their travels for fear of being arrested.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Nonsense. No one did more for zionism than bush, except for obama, of course, and the next selected president will do even more for them.

Let's say it's all true. All it means is jews need a scapegoat, because he's no longer useful to them.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by starless and bible black

Nonsense. No one did more for zionism than bush, except for obama, of course, and the next selected president will do even more for them.

Let's say it's all true. All it means is jews need a scapegoat, because he's no longer useful to them.

Even the scapegoat is guilty

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

Originally posted by RandalFlagg

Good point.. It does sound a little unbelievable..

2nd

It seems like a broad standard swizz newspaper

Topnews * News o Switzerland o International o Regional + Basel + Bern + Midland + Eastern + Western Switzerland + central Switzerland + Zurich * Economy o Work and career o markets o Company * Panorama * Auto * Health * Life o Events o Travel o Switzerland Channel * Magazine Digatrend o Computer o o High Tech Internet Mobile o o o TechNews Web knowledge o * * o man o Natural Wildlife Jobs

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
No one is getting arrested. This is a hypothetical article written to convey the authors fantasy of what the Swiss govt. SHOULD do when he comes to visit. Not going to happen. The Swiss don't get involved.

Save the blame game for the current leaders around the world who permit, order and fascilitate atrocities towards their OWN citizens on a daily basis.

You know, 46 Iraqis were just killed by a homicide bomber outside a police recruitment station. AGAIN!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Dick Cheney's Get Out of Jail Free Card

What's the going rate for getting a former vice president off the hook in a major criminal case that involves charges of government corruption and raises concerns about violent wrongdoing and even murder? If you're Dick Cheney, it's roughly $250 million. That's the amount that Halliburton and its former subsidiary KBR Inc. are reported, by Nigerian officials and international observers, to have paid to get the government of the African country to drop bribery charges against the former corporate CEO and other Halliburton employees and operatives. Top Nigerian lawyers and newspapers are objecting, and rightly so. The charges against Cheney and his colleagues go far beyond the usual corporate corruption.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

The Swiss news website does look real!

I just can't find any other news sources about bush getting arrested, I would have thought if Bush was gona get arrested there would be more than one Swiss website covering this.

I realise that the elite control the news networks, but we need more some more confirmations before we start believing there is the slightest chance bush might actually get arrested which would be pretty funny!

He certainly deserves it!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
It's about damn time. The question is, will Bush and Cheney face the charges, Or will the U.S dig a deeper hole by protecting them? I say turn them over and let them suffer the consequences for their tyranny and barbarianism towards humanity. Too bad the U.S is too sissified to put them up on charges for what they have done to their own people also. I'm sure with a little digging they would figure out a little something about the missing Trillions. I so think they were key players.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join