It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hi im new here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Heya names tom and im new here, i have visited the website many times and am very interested in all that this website has to offer and it has answered some of my questions in the past, but my reason for joing is that last night at around 19:45 there was really bright blue flash from outside the lit up my whole lounge, the first time i just dismissed it but it happened 3 more times at 10 minute intervals, after the 3rd flash i looked out of my window and saw a small bright blue orb which quickly darted to the right and vanished followed but the fourth flash, does anybody know what this could of been??? im a firm beliver in ufo's and E.T's but have never see one or heard of any sightings in the area in which i live (poole dorset in the united kingdom) any answers would be very much appreciated oh and hi to all!!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Tomtom1005

Hey Tom and welcome to ATS!

To address the question you ask... a kid with a flashlight? Seems a logical thought to me.

~Heff

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.
Enjoy your time here.

CX

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Hi Tom,

Whilst i can't offer an opinion on the blue lights, i can offer you a warm welcome to ATS.

If you are interested in the whole UFO thing, you will be very at home here. Lots of like-minded people to discuss things with.

As with any subject, there are believers and no-believers, so the debate does get quite "interesting" at times, but stick with it and i'm sure you'll have fun.

If you get stuck with anything, give us a shout.

CX.
edit on 18/1/11 by CX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
thanks for the welcomes, as for the kid with a flash light as i said i was looking out the window and there were no kids out, the area and block of flats i live also have no kids that i am aware of, my neighbor on the floor below me also witnessed these flashes, its not so much the flashes, its the small blue orb that i saw and moved so quickly and vanished, but i mean it was small not like the other orbs that i have seen pic or videos of

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Welcome Tomtom!
Enjoy your time on ATS. Looking forward to your future post!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Hi Tom and welcome to ATS.
I think you will find a wealth of good UFO information and many other interested members.
There's lots more to ATS than just that however

I'm glad you found us and hope you have a great time here.
Welcome aboard!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Tomtom1005

Hi Tom, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
thanks for all the welcome messages im sure im going to love posting here!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Hi TomTom, welcome to ATS. Glad you made that decision to join, this place has just anything to offer one would most likely be looking for, enjoy your time here.

join