It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral projectors and those in line with the cosmos.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
The cosmos and the projection within. It is for punishment. This zone should be pure of intent. There are many speaking out on the boards who no nothing. It is to be spiritual with the spirit as a child.

Knowledge can be very comforting. Biblestudy adds to spirituality. It teaches morals.

I advise to study the bible for grounding.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

There are them wicked but we kick back. Everything will be secured. One must gain trust in God and the fact he is love and almighty. The learning makes gain in material posessions. Soon we'll all be free. The world is in for a change and people will eventualy live together.%

The hearts are find of those walking evil ways. Soon all will be secured.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Kingdom Of Heaven A New Age Dawns Pt. V lyrics

[I. Hold In Derision]

Pioneering, big breakthroughs
Proceeded by the opposition
Hold in derision all that's new
Afraid to lose their own esteem

Scorn shall be directed at the genius
Represses subtle theories of the light
to the questions of life

Quantum physics lead us to
Answers to the great taboos
We create the world around us
God is every living soul

Science, spirituality
Will have to meet along the way and
We need new drifts, another view
Expand our grip on the cryptic soul

Hope is more than a postponed disappointment

Non intellegens nil explicas
Videre nolens nil capies
Non intellegens nil explicas
Incognita non vides

Open your Sahasrara

[II. Children Of The Light]

Light creates us all
Pride will make us fall
Life is meaningful
Life delight us all

Light creates us all
Pride divides us all
Life is meaningful
The soul survives us all

Misled by science
Our wake up call
Conditioning cannot fool us 'till the end

[III. Bardo Thödol]

Guide us safety
through the gates of death

[IV. Paragons Of Perfection]

Nothing here will be the same
I'll see the world through different eyes and
I was given clarity
And the wisdom I can't deny

All that we can never see
Until we leave this frail existence
Is just a shadow of reality
Death is not the final instance

It's not your time
You have to go back... back!
Now!

No, no, I don't want to return,
please let me stay here, don't make me go back

Go back, you've got work to do

We're not alone, we are all one.

Nothing here will be the same
The smallest bit is as big as nature
Our limited capacities
Gives us trouble to comprehend

We are linked in every way
And we're strong as our weakest fragment
Every word that we convey
Is an act with consequences

[V. The Harsh Return]

Light creates us all
Pride will make us fall
Life is meaningful
Life delight us all

Light creates us all
Pride divides us all
Life is meaningful
The soul survives us all

Greed will make us fall
Light will bind us all

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Greetings, friend. ^.^

While your intentions are good, I don't necessarily agree that reading the bible (or any mainstream religious text, for that matter) adds to spirituality and morals on the level that it needs to be. A brief example of Xian Bible morals is stoning people to death - for any number of reasons. And if you're gay, you're evil. (Terrible paraphrasing, I know. ^^0 )

I believe that spirituality is individual, and should be sacred to the individual. There is no religious text, doctrine, code, or institution that is the "right" one.

For people wanting to open themselves to different spiritual ways of thinking, I feel that's something they need to investigate for themselves, and in their own way - which ever way is best and most comfortable for the individual. We don't all wear the same size clothes, have the same color hair, eyes, etc... we're all different, and our spirituality should be as unique as we are as individuals.

My two cents.

Namaste.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Um, I grew up in a Catholic family and I was happy for a short time until I entered reality. No really hun.... it should be "UP' to the idividual to choose their own religion. I'm pretty sure though my 'ENTIRE" brain washed family would agree with you on every single word you just said. That or close to it. Hun... I believe in spirituatlity but "NOT" god and I "DO' believe in the astral realms and the knowledge they hold but through my journey I have learned that "HALF" the bible is fake. If it wasn't for me believing in the astral realm and spirituality I'd still be trying to "KILL" myself I believe. I met a ton of awesome and unique people through my journey who have helped me grow and become a better person in real life while straying away from my self destructiveness. Can your "GOD" ever do this for you? Or teach you about life? I think not. Though the bible does have a lot of good morals.... its ideals we need in the world, not "MORALS!!"

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
The bible teaches to remain child. So you enter the kingdom of heaven. Grown ups aren't accepted in the kingdom. Grown ups left their humbleness astray. They stand for something that can be pushed over in no time. A small talk can do miracles in these cases. Like grown ups know more? A child is born to stand in life and knows the true way.

Matthew 18;6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
7Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!

This happens a lot. We were put up in a society where we are picked up by elders who life besides the way and then they want to tell us their bending roads are good and make up when they fail on their way still wanting to give us a feeling it is not bad and such.. Why don't they introspect? It isn't that bad to convert. The case of being.. "grown up"

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I begin to wonder where the hell I put my head in. I gave you a star lunarcrystal.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana

It's like we live amongst the..
LIVING DEAD!!
??

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Aww.. ^.^ EthericalWaterwave, I understand what you say! I suppose then you meant that there are parts of the bible that are acceptable and actually teach something good.

I am not a Xian by any means, though I was raised Catholic and eventually rejected organized religion. I've developed my ways of thinking into a more general spirituality sort of way, not necessarily one with any label but I DO find interest in Hinduism and Buddhism, as well as Gnosticism. I have read the bible as part of my catechism training, and there's only one little story in it that I love above all others; The Good Samaritan.

A simple little parable that does not paint the hero as adhering to any one religion, but showing kindness simply because it was the right thing to do to the poor man who had been robbed and beaten and left for dead on the side of the road. In fact, it is mentioned in that story that a judge and a priest both pass the poor victim by without thinking much of it.

Without judgement, and with feelings of great sympathy for the poor man who'd been robbed, the good Samaritan did a very simple thing - he helped a fellow man.

It takes a kind of childlike innocence and quality. We know children can be cruel, but even so, they are not tainted by the judgement and complexities of adult lives and routines and politics.

"And a child shall come and lead them..."

I try to keep my childlike curiosity fresh, as well as my openness to others. Like - why was it so much easier to make friends when you were 6?

As for reading material, if you're investigating the bible, also look into the Dead Sea Scrolls and the Nag Hammadi Library, which contain the Gospel According to St. Thomas and Mary Magdalen. Pistis Sophia is also an interesting investigation in gnostic writings.
edit on 19-1-2011 by lunarcrystal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
You are commended for this topic and nearly all points contained here-in. If you are truly a 'projectionist", all these points are understood by you and those of us who can project. As Im a "leaper"...able to Astrally Project within seconds and at will, may I make an observation here please?

*There are more good "books" other than the Bible. All together equal the total knowledge.
*All books in existence equate the total picture of "knowledge".
*Even "bad" or "evil" books have their place in achieving the "total".
*The astral traveling thru time at once realizes all things are relevant. All things. Good-bad-right-wrong. And accepting this realization, helps to create your total being as an enlightened one.
*There is also no child or adult, male or female...just Spirit. It is pure and has an infinite age and no sexual orientation.

One thing that should be explained to those who "seek"...from those whom have "found"...while traveling in the astral world it is usually as a viewer and not participant. The Bible becomes the Koran and Great Expectations becomes Dr. Suess. It all becomes relevant. It all becomes whole. It all becomes necessary. It all provides claritiy.

*There is no religion....there are many Gods...there are many souls and planes of existence. The answers to all...is All is ONE. And ONE is everything. And everything is God, from God and of God.
*Before one "projecting" can travel to the light...it must move thru the dark. It is there that one realizes it is one with the other, and all in balance.

In closing, you must know that I am you, and you are me, and we are they, and they are us.
Blessings and thanks. U2U's most welcome....Peace

Mysterioustranger (perhaps now to other "projectionists", not so much)

edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: adding LIGHT

edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: more light

edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: grammar

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
would it be more right to refer to the astral realms as in the spirit?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
would it be more right to refer to the astral realms as in the spirit?

It'll make you sound like less of a "New Age hippie"
. But technically, there's a difference between the two. Astral projecting just means you're projecting to the astral realm with your astral body. Being in spirit means you are communicating with God and Angels in the highest dimension(s). Correct me if I'm wrong.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Who shall be learned from as the youth in spirit grow
Yes its recognized within the adult spirits -THEY DONT KNOW
Teaching their elder ways of current yet no ancient intelligence seen
Try our best as youth souls to find out what it all means
The studies within the many great books
Have been modified and changed by millineal crooks
Now many are lost and young at soul why the old rob the youth
And play GODs role
They lie and cheat and wonder why the youth in spirit concentrate on the sky
If indeed your correct then how could this be?
These elder souls should be walking with the
Instead it seems darkness for those young and who dont know
Why the elders keep misleading like tracks in the snow
We are told do this because this is wrong or right
But when confornted with truth the old lie and fight
Say the old who are the young the most recent of Earth fruits
They still need blinded for we contain their roots
Their roots their roots to all that they think is
Prevents our advancements in spirituality and keeps us as kids

edit on 1/24/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
You are commended for this topic and nearly all points contained here-in. If you are truly a 'projectionist", all these points are understood by you and those of us who can project. As Im a "leaper"...able to Astrally Project within seconds and at will, may I make an observation here please?

*There are more good "books" other than the Bible. All together equal the total knowledge.
*All books in existence equate the total picture of "knowledge".
*Even "bad" or "evil" books have their place in achieving the "total".
*The astral traveling thru time at once realizes all things are relevant. All things. Good-bad-right-wrong. And accepting this realization, helps to create your total being as an enlightened one.
*There is also no child or adult, male or female...just Spirit. It is pure and has an infinite age and no sexual orientation.

One thing that should be explained to those who "seek"...from those whom have "found"...while traveling in the astral world it is usually as a viewer and not participant. The Bible becomes the Koran and Great Expectations becomes Dr. Suess. It all becomes relevant. It all becomes whole. It all becomes necessary. It all provides claritiy.

*There is no religion....there are many Gods...there are many souls and planes of existence. The answers to all...is All is ONE. And ONE is everything. And everything is God, from God and of God.
*Before one "projecting" can travel to the light...it must move thru the dark. It is there that one realizes it is one with the other, and all in balance.

In closing, you must know that I am you, and you are me, and we are they, and they are us.
Blessings and thanks. U2U's most welcome....Peace

Mysterioustranger (perhaps now to other "projectionists", not so much)

edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: adding LIGHT

edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: more light

edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: grammar

This reply reminded me of when I went to the State Fair and became lost in the house of mirrors. I bumped and stared at the many multiple representations of myself and the walls, until someone yelled: "Look at the ground," then it all became clear as I humbled my vision and saw the path elegantly woven through the illusion of the mirrors." Except in our case, we have mirrored floors as well, so everything we learn is a "frame-work" to learn how to interpret our each individual visualizations of the "illusion." Sometime, the "mirror walls" one bumps into are not there physically, but when we "bump into one," we know it due to an "instant feeling of utter futility," which tells us to "stop, look, and listen," to where we are and what we are doing. Most people don't understand and get carried-away in the emotion.

It's not the emotion you feel that is important; take the information the emotion is bringing you, and note it, then release the emotion to go back from whence it came. Otherwise, you'll store-up all of those emotions and they will writhe and choke on each other and people then become confused. If that happens to you, go up on a mountain, commune with what ever you conceive your deity to be, and ask for all of those to be lifted; then visualize those emotions to be lifted, believe those emotions to be lifted and it will be. Filter-out all of the flotsam and jetsam; instinctively, people know how to do this. It is in our DNA to do this. As easily as we can justify a wrong assumption and fight until the end for a falsity, surely we can do this very same thing for truth. Visualization and Faith is very very powerful. And it's for everyone.

WILL BE; IT WILL BE!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Mertez

Isn't it right to define this as normal? the projection issue? one should let it happen uncontrolled?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

It's like we live amongst the..
LIVING DEAD!!
??
We kind of do -___- I mean just think about it for a second. People mindlessly follow a faith with "HUGE" flaws and things that could be misinterpreted and used for evil if need be. Yes a lot of things can be done this way but I find the more faith you have in things like god or even other religions the harder it is to keep an open mind. Like I tell my mother, the minute I meet Jesus on my journey she will be the "FIRST" person to know. Otherwise.... there really isn't much that will change my mind.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Each of us are our 'own' bible. We don't need a book telling us what to do and not to do. It's used for control. Look within and feel what you want to do, how you want to do it. Your soul's always pure, it's the ego that tries to manipulate it, ergo lust, greed, hate etc.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Give your life away and you will live. Faith holds no flaws.
edit on 2011/1/27 by etherical waterwave because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Biblestudy adds to spirituality. It teaches morals.

Which morals?
Genocide? Murder? Human and animal sacrifice? Tribalism?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join